On The present Blissful Science Ignorance

Dov

Dear Bignose,

Again, everything I write-post is based on THE evidence that's all around us. Some observers see them one way whereas I see them another way. Nothing new in this process. Some who saw them 2,000 yrs ago saw them one way whereas I see them now another way. You see them mostly as you learned to see them whereas my life experiences drove me to see them my present way...

Respectfully and best regards,

Dov

=======================

Dear Ringer,

Sorry to learn that you "have no idea" what I'm "saying" about some things, and that you diagree with some my other things and that you find some of my definitions-concepts to be different than published elsewher. This is life....

I'm still going on with my Don Quixotic mission-war to extricate-free the USA and world Science from the clutches and consequences of the religious-trade-union-church AAAS, adopted strangely by the majority of the great scientifically ignorant religious god-trusting Americans and by their most other humanity following flocks…

And I am still confident that only thus it is feasible and possible to embark on a new, rational, Human culture (Scientism) and on new more beneficial and effective technology courses for humanity...

With respect and best regards,

Dov

Edited by Dov

Dear Bignose,

Again, everything I write-post is based on THE evidence that's all around us. Some observers see them one way whereas I see them another way. Nothing new in this process. Some who saw them 2,000 yrs ago saw them one way whereas I see them now another way. You see them mostly as you learned to see them whereas my life experiences drove me to see them my present way...

Respectfully and best regards,

Just putting 'the' in all-caps isn't a citation.

If this is all you're going to provide, then it is not science. You are telling us to take your word on things. This is exactly what a religion does. And has no place on a science forum. Please ask the mods to move your thread to the religion sub-forum.

Genetics is the progeny of culture. Culture, the reaction to and exploitation of circumstances, shapes the genetic expressions and profile.

It would be useful for you to define "culture" in this context. Using standard dictionary definitions of culture this statement is nonsensical - unless you do actually mean that the the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group alter gene expression, in which case I'd be interested to know by exactly via what mechanism you think that happens.

!

Moderator Note

Stating that evidence exists or is all around, even with a capital The, will not suffice, we require specific evidence of assersions here. Please provide some as requested or the thread will be closed.

Please do not reply in thread to this modnote use the report post feature.

Dear Ringer,

Sorry to learn that you "have no idea" what I'm "saying" about some things, and that you diagree with some my other things and that you find some of my definitions-concepts to be different than published elsewher. This is life....

Yes, it is life, but what it's not is any way scientific. That would involve attempting to explain your meaning in an ubiquitous manner and use standard definitions. It's not that *I find* your definitions different, they are different. That's the magic of ubiquity, strict definitions are used so they're the same for everyone.

I'm still going on with my Don Quixotic mission-war to extricate-free the USA and world Science from the clutches and consequences of the religious-trade-union-church AAAS, adopted strangely by the majority of the great scientifically ignorant religious god-trusting Americans and by their most other humanity following flocks…

And I am still confident that only thus it is feasible and possible to embark on a new, rational, Human culture (Scientism) and on new more beneficial and effective technology courses for humanity...

So you're fighting windmills you imagine to be giants. That does sound like a very good description of your plight.

On my next birthday I’ll be 88-yrs old. I know that I’m deeply engaged in a Don Quixotic mission-war to extricate-free the USA and world Science from the clutches and consequences of the religious-trade-union-church AAAS, adopted strangely by the majority of scientifically ignorant religious god-trusting Americans and by their most other humanity following flocks…

No need to blame religion for your own inadequacies. Religion doesn't limit those who don't let themselves be limited and brainwashed.

What have you contributed to science?

But I am sincerely confident that only thus it is feasible and possible to embark on a new, rational, Human culture (Scientism) and on new more beneficial and effective technology courses for humanity…

Oh I see. So you want your own cult with your own blind followers? Edited by Consistency