The beginning of life, life as we know it.

too-open-minded

http://www.livescience.com/10531-life-began-research-suggests-simple-approach.html

So i've reiterated this quite a bit on SF, pretty sure even made a thread awhile back on how I beleive life is only highley evolved energy, everything evolves, and evolution is the answer to life.

From elements being created by fission in the belly of a star to hot metal smoldering rocks excreting gasses creating a atmosphere. Things in the universe change, energy changes, it becomes more complex, it evolves.

I honestly think that if not in my lifetime, within the next hundred years we will find the right circumstances to harbor the beggining of life as we know it whether it be amino acids, DNA, RNA, or some compound so primitive we can't even find a trace of it yet.

Now i'm willing to bet 50% of you reading this have already jumped to conclusions on my statements and are going to reply with a misinterpretation of what i'm trying to say. Please, if I just sound like a rambling idiot. Leave the thread alone.

Now if anybody wants to have a speculative and imaginative discussion, please write something in the thread.

What do you think is the beginning of life? If you agree with the link I posted, could this change our definition of life? Do you really have to be conscious or even an organism to be "life."

Edited by too-open-minded

Origin And Nature Of Earth Life, An Update…

Liberate your mind from concepts dictated by religious trade-union AAAS.

1) Life is just another mass format. 2) re-comprehend natural selection. 3) natural selection is ubiquitous, for all mass formats.

Life Evolved by Naturally Selected Organic Matter
http://universe-life.com/2011/06/10/update-comprehension-of-universelife-evolution/

EarthLife Genesis From Aromaticity/H-Bonding
http://universe-life.com/2011/09/30/earthlife-genesis-from-aromaticityh-bonding/
September 30, 2011

A.
Purines and pyrimidines are two of the building blocks of nucleic acids. Only two purines and three pyrimidines occur widely in nucleic acids.

B.
Pyrimidine is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound similar to benzene and pyridine, containing two nitrogen atoms at positions 1 and 3 of the six-member ring.
A purine is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound, consisting of a pyrimidine ring fused to an imidazole ring. Purines, including substituted purines and their tautomers, are the most widely distributed kind of nitrogen-containing heterocycle in nature.
Aromaticity ( Kekule, Loschmidt, Thiele) is essential for the Krebs Cycle for energy production.

C.
Natural selection is E (energy) temporarily constrained in an m (mass) format.

Natural selection is a universal ubiquitous trait of ALL mass spin formats, inanimate and animate.

Life began/evolved on Earth with the natural selection of inanimate RNA, then of some RNA nucleotides, then arriving at the ultimate mode of natural selection – self replication.

Aromaticity enables good constraining of energy and good propensity to hydrogen bonding. The address of Earth Life Genesis, of phasing from inanimate to animate natural selection, is Aromaticity.Hydrogen Bonding.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
http://universe-life.com/2011/07/10/seed-of-human-chimp-genomes-diversity/
http://universe-life.com/2012/02/03/universe-energy-mass-life-compilation/

tags: life genesis, natural selection, life mass format

========================

Earth Life
In plain English, not in academEnglish verbiage.

- Earth life, self-replicating mass format, is just another naturally selected mass format.
- The primal base organisms of Earth life are the genes, i.e. the RNA nucleotides.
- All Earth life formats are progenies of genes evolution.
- Genomes are organisms evolved, and continuously modified, by the genes as their functional templates.
- Genetics is a progeny of culture, which is reaction to circumstances.
- The drive and goal of evolution of ALL mass formats is to enhance their energy constraint, to postpone their reconversion to energy, which goes on at constant rate since the Big Bang.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)

I see what you're trying to say, but abiotic materials in no way undergo the process of evolution. Elements become more complex, and can within a star's lifetime be broken down, evolution applies to the notion that the DNA which gives an animal successful adaptations to it's environment will be passed down for as long as that environment can be sustained.

I understand evolution is something only animate organisms do. All i'm saying is, evolution or what it is to organisms is fission to stars but evolved and that evolution evolves. "Evolution" or the legitimate scientific term for evolution, I think in the next few million years will be more complex than it is now and already in the process of becoming more complex.