The concept of matter waves can it create Strings (theory) ?

Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

The concept of matter waves can it create Strings ?

A hypothetical superluminal particle can create this field called String.

What do you think of it ?

wub.png

The Huygens Combination and Matter Waves -->

a superb link to visit --> http://www.quantummatter.com/space-resonance/matter-waves-and-buddhist-thought/

TetPlane.gif

Can we just do-it with only one source ?

I think in a way that you are right, strings that are 1 dimensional but can curl and bend and stretch into other dimensions, even enough so to create particles, and hypothetically the boundary of this observable universe, which is where "membranes" come from. However I don't know enough about string theory so say for sure if only a single string makes a matter field or how many other ones are needed.

Edited by SamBridge

I'm going to try and encompass the way I think of matter, energy and the universe into words.

Kind of like a mass of waves, particles, etc all contracting and expanding somewhat at the same time and the frequency of this contraction and expansion is a wave, this wave is our reality.

Yeah probably didn't do a very good job at explaining the way I think of it and yes I know i'm a crazeh cook.

I'm going to try and encompass the way I think of matter, energy and the universe into words.Kind of like a mass of waves, particles, etc all contracting and expanding somewhat at the same time and the frequency of this contraction and expansion is a wave, this wave is our reality.

Yeah probably didn't do a very good job at explaining the way I think of it and yes I know i'm a crazeh cook.

You welcome.

• 1 month later...

I think in a way that you are right, strings that are 1 dimensional but can curl and bend and stretch into other dimensions, even enough so to create particles, and hypothetically the boundary of this observable universe, which is where "membranes" come from. However I don't know enough about string theory so say for sure if only a single string makes a matter field or how many other ones are needed.

Yes. curl into 1 dimension

The concept of matter waves can it create Strings ?

A hypothetical superluminal particle can create this field called String.

What do you think of it ?

wub.png

The Huygens Combination and Matter Waves -->

a superb link to visit --> http://www.quantummatter.com/space-resonance/matter-waves-and-buddhist-thought/

TetPlane.gif

Can we just do-it with only one source ?

Here is the problem. We know that Quanta and Quantum Physics in general is most likely specific to a larger system and even for Quanta to even exist....as well as Particle/Wave Form ability and Quantum Particle/ave Form interconnectivity and transference....a Universal reality in which more than One Particle/Wave Form must exist.

This is why I can't see how this model will work.

Split Infinity

Yes. curl into 1 dimension

One Dimensionality or Singularity will not allow Matter or Energy to exist. Thus Quanta cannot exist one dimensionaly nor can a string or Stringlet.

Split Infinity

Here is the problem. We know that Quanta and Quantum Physics in general is most likely specific to a larger system and even for Quanta to even exist....as well as Particle/Wave Form ability and Quantum Particle/ave Form interconnectivity and transference....a Universal reality in which more than One Particle/Wave Form must exist.

Split Infinity

Everyone knows Christian Huygen

Yes, call this dimension math

The Math shows us what can or cannot exist in specific dimensionality. If we look at Quantum Chromodynamics and see the bonding specific to Hadrons as well as other Quantum Mechanics interconnectivity....it is very hard if not impossible to represent a Universal Reality that consists of One Quantum Particle/Wave Form.

Split Infinity

The Math shows us what can or cannot exist in specific dimensionality. If we look at Quantum Chromodynamics and see the bonding specific to Hadrons as well as other Quantum Mechanics interconnectivity....it is very hard if not impossible to represent a Universal Reality that consists of One Quantum Particle/Wave Form.

Split Infinity

Yes mathematically possible.

arnaud-antoine-andrieu.png

Edited by Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

Yes mathematically possible.

arnaud-antoine-andrieu.png

This example does NOT detail a One Dimensional State.

In fact it is not possible to have the dimensionality and particle/wave forms shown here One Dimensionally.

One Dimensionality or Singularity means that there is only one point of position and thus Matter, Energy and Time cannot exist.

Split Infinity

One Dimensionality or Singularity means that there is only one point of position and thus Matter,

Yes

Energy and Time cannot exist.

Why?

This example does NOT detail a One Dimensional State.

With Dirac sea it's possible ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_sea

Dirac_sea_wiki.png

In fact it is not possible to have the dimensionality and particle/wave forms shown here One Dimensionally.

Mathematically speaking, here some matter wave with one particle or ball.

320px-Bouncing_ball_strobe_edit.jpg

Arnie...you asked why not when I stated Matter and Energy cannot exist in a One Dimensional Universe or state.

The reason they cannot exist is because a One Dimensional Universe or State does not have any distance, no length, width or height...no Time.

Particles of Matter...such as Protons and Neutrons...have a specific dispacement of Space/Time thus they have a tangible size as well as Mass.

Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as Electrons, Photons, Quarks, Leptons, Gluons, Mesons...etc...are both a Particle and a Wave thus have FREQUENCY. Frequency is determined by Wave Length...thus the word...LENGTH.

There is NO LENGTH in a One Dimensional Universe or State.

Split Infinity

• 2 weeks later...

Since quantum wave structure of matter creates Atoms ---> Addressing the "matter wave" we ---> just evaluate the potential energy of the charge intended or observed on a binary scale associated with the periodic table. Let me explain.

Observed by mathematical convenience, we must assume an energetic inverssion: The energy level of the material of the vacuum wave in the empty area, is in fact 100% of the energy released or developped. In the normal observed is zero. Thus the hydrogen atom corresponds to 99% of the energy developped and 1% of the energy confined. For gold Au79 its energy corresponds to
21%
developped or released and 79% of the energy confined.
A bit address fields by magnetic susceptibility allows to control the strength of energy desired by simple binary code, because at rest (in the vacuum) it contains 100% of its energy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/956104arnaudantoineandrieu.png

Split Infinity

One Dimensionality or Singularity will not allow Matter or Energy to exist. Thus Quanta cannot exist one dimensionaly nor can a string or Stringlet.

Split Infinity

Split,

This model work like this:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/956104arnaudantoineandrieu.png

956104arnaudantoineandrieu.png

Of course and simply with the same principe shown below (symmetry and monodynamic = single dynamic vector into variable density ordered at very high frequency),

I can explain the first foundation of the biological structure.

Enzymatic and neurological cybernetics.

--> Reconstruction and maintenance of living structures (anabolism)
--> Enzymatic reaction and organic synthesis (need two systems [earth and sun])

In conclusion biology has the power to structure the particles.

Erratum.

I worte above: "symmetry and monodynamic = single dynamic vector....."

It's "asymmetry", and not "symmetry".

PS:

My way to explain the ATP synthase, and with my simpel "dot-product.jpg" at this link below:

--> ATP synthase http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/76393-is-there-a-feynman-diagram-which-includes-all-particles-in-one-electron-quark-pion-kaon/page-3#entry755429

In computer programming , the matrix use this path:

origine0-->CPU_clock-->pointA-->CPU_clock-->origine0-->CPU_clock-->pointB-->CPU_clock-->origine0-->CPU_

• 3 weeks later...