Asymmetry and monodynamic

Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where did this one particle come from ?

Of nowhere. This hypothetical particle is therefore a simulated oscillation energy.
Since this is a hypothetical particle that simulates the vector Q of the Energy sea - Dirac sea - Energy Wave(s) .

Where the graviton come from? This is the same question. This particle does not exist. It's only hypothetical.

Other questions?

http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/aeschlimann/?mode=publications#submitted

Of nowhere. This hypothetical particle is therefore a simulated oscillation energy.
Since this is a hypothetical particle that simulates the vector Q of the Energy sea - Dirac sea - Energy Wave(s) .

Where the graviton come from? This is the same question. This particle does not exist. It's only hypothetical.

Other questions?

Question...since you are detailing your model using geometry that is specific to our Space/Time Universal understanding...your detailed Universe and it's geometry must be created or generated by the existence of some Quanta that would be responsible for mass...no?

Split Infinity

Question...since you are detailing your model using geometry that is specific to our Space/Time Universal understanding...your detailed Universe and it's geometry must be created or generated by the existence of some Quanta that would be responsible for mass...no?

Split Infinity

Yes of course. May be one day we can explain it through the Higgs boson.

For my part I expressed in terms of static density to the Density Operator in the density matrix . More passages energy wave in the same point, greater the mass will be "hard" or "dense".

Question again...since Quantum Particle/Wave Forms cannot exist in 1, 2,3,4, and probably more Universal Dimentionality...how can your model work?

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/70425-quanta/

number-7.png

Edited by Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

For my part I expressed in terms of static density to the Density Operator in the density matrix . More passages energy wave, the greater the mass will be hard.

Tell me this just to reaffirm....what is the Space/Time dimensionality of this model?

Split Infinity

I am having a hard time accepting a One Quantum Particle/Wave Form Universe as I am fairly certain this is not possible.

Split Infinity

For my part I expressed in terms of static density to the Density Operator in the density matrix . More passages energy wave in the same point, greater the mass will be "hard" or "dense".

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/70425-quanta/

number-7.png

i do not believe that Linear Time could even exist in such a Universal Construct.

Split Infinity

Now you are talking about minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional Space/Time Geometry. How does this jive with your model?

My topic is related to the dissymmetry flow of energy. To trace or draw the energy I am using charts. Energy is seen as a single dimenssion and with several levels. I do not want to talk about decoherence or mass, but simply the mechanics of the circulation synergistic energy.
fig5i.jpg

(the diagram above is only an example of chart, because the energy is not measured in db)

cristallin_E.png

Edited by Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

When I look at this model I am not looking at a state of Singularity or as you have stated that it would be...a One Dimensional Universe able to have a single particle exist.

These statements are contradictions.

Split Infinity

Normal, it will call the Quantum Entanglement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

There are several canonical entangled states in theory

• 3 weeks later...

The only explanation is the superluminal speed energy between matter and antimatter.

Source = Aeh
Distance = r

With Planck time:

Speed ​​or frequency of the fluctuation of the energy from the source
of emission and the emitted matter - following by the emitted matter to
it's source of origine
Ef = (tp r²) + (tp √r)

Once the charge consumed (matter) the energy goes back at it's source Aeh to pick up a new load.

s1.jpegs2.jpegs3.jpegs4.jpeg