End Of The World 2012?

Nave

I dont know if any of you had herd of this b4.. but i read about it and was astounded.. The Orion Prophecy says that the world will end in 2012. "Its magnetic field will completely reverse in one go. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will destroy our civilization. Europe and North-America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole Earth's population will perish in the apocalyptic events" Also I knew that the Mayans and Egyptians made their calender stop in the year 2012.. Cuz why keep going when theres no reason too? Scary huh? Is this a load of bs or do you think it could actually happen? and even if the poles did switch would this like happen right away.. I have a little knowledge on why the poles switch but is it because the core of the earth is spinning really fast and then it just switchs directions?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2012 date is correct. It was however 2012 B.C. All subsequent events have occured within the imagination of a date seller from Heliopolis, who escaped the mass conflagration by pure chance: he fell into a chronosynclastic infundibullum, a feature of space-time he would later imagine Kurt Vonnegut to create in Slaughterhouse Five and Sirens of Titan. The majority of his atoms were replaced by pseudomorphs, except for portions of his left heel. This is unfortunate. Should he ever look at his heel the act of observation will cause his probabilty wave to collapse, he will turn into a cat and we will cease to be imagined.

[Think outside the box and they say you're mad.]

yea the weather has been acting weird..also what about the recent volcanic activity?? I mean how may that havent been active ahve become active? But can someone tell me more about the switcing of the poles with the center of the earth?

Strange weather - global warming.

Please tell me what increase there has been in volcanic activity.

Pole reversal has been the subject of several threads that you may find interesting:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7372&highlight=pole+reversal

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4343&highlight=pole+reversal

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7597&highlight=pole+reversal

I meant years or decades, as you wish. I am unaware of any significant change in volcanic activity over this period. The earthquake links leads to many other sites that woulld confirm the same observation for earthquakes. I was asking if you suspected there was an increase based upon anecdotal or upon quantatative evidence. If the former I believe it to be misleading. If the latter, could you provide it.

I ment like over the past few years.... not hours or whatever u were thinking
Nave they are earthquakes everyday ,thankfully their magnitude isnt significant.You can be assured if activity increased,we would know about it.Unfortunately i must apologise to you regarding my post.I often post tongue in cheek statements,and my post about freaky weather was to invite debate from my many detracters.However i am actually concerned by recent weather patterns,especially here in UK.Though Tornado's are not unheard of here, were getting them with greater frequency.Evidence of global warming? one thinks so,but just what we can do about it is another matter,maybe kill all the damn cows could be an answer....but soya milk tastes nasty

Also I knew that the Mayans and Egyptians made their calender stop in the year 2012

Yes, the calender ends in 2012, but according to their legends, thats not the end of the world. It may actually be the time of enlightenment. Where calenders doin't matter any more, maybe some sort of messianic age.

http://www.2near.com/edge/carl/enlight.html

I hope the world ends, I hate life. I hope its over soon.
http://depressionfaq.com/

http://suicidecrisiscenter.com/incrisis.html

http://suicidal.com/

Fallen here is a few links for you.....i do not usually offer them so feel honoured!! Maybe this isnt the ideal forum to visit....we have lost a few members recently..though one can assume Sayo had a hand in the dispatching :)

"It may actually be the time of enlightenment"

I still dont get this whole enlightment thing. also in the artical whats the "cosmic plan". i just find it strange that all of these "Proficies" about the world ending and when both the egyptians and the mayans had their calender end the same year 2012. I mean i highly doubt there was any means of communication or something between them so why did both stop on the same year?

"Nostradamus predicted a lot of things."

If you look at the things Nostradamus actually predicted that weren't made up later on by idiots, he predicted rather few things. :o

"we have lost a few members recently..though one can assume Sayo had a hand in the dispatching :)"

Yeah, getting banned for being an @$$hole is quite far from suicide. :I

"Its magnetic field will completely reverse in one go. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will destroy our civilization. Europe and North-America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole Earth's population will perish in the apocalyptic events"

The Egyptians knew about magnetic fields reversing? north america? climates at the pole? plates shifting? amazing.

There is no need for concern. Even if, as one prophesy says;

"A fiery Dragon will cross the sky

Six times before this earth shall die

Mankind will tremble and frightened be

For the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights

Man will watch this awesome sight.

The tides will rise beyond their ken

To bite away the shores and then

The mountains will begin to roar

And earthquakes split the plain to shore."

It also says;

"And before the race is built anew

A silver serpent comes to view

And spew out men of like unknown

To mingle with the earth now grown

Cold from its heat and these men can

Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how

To live and love and thus endow

The children with the second sight.

A natural thing so that they might

Grow graceful, humble and when they do

The Golden Age will start anew."

I've always found Mother Shipton rather interesting.

"Around the world men's thoughts will fly

Quick as the twinkling of an eye."

"Beneath the water, men shall walk

Shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.

And in the air men shall be seen

In white and black and even green."

"In water, iron, then shall float

As easy as a wooden boat."

"For in those wondrous far off days

The women shall adopt a craze

To dress like men, and trousers wear

And to cut off their locks of hair.

They'll ride astride with brazen brow

As witches do on broomstick now."

"And roaring monsters with man atop

Does seem to eat the verdant crop

And men shall fly as birds do now

And give away the horse and plough."

Not bad for someone born in the 1480's. Doesn't mean I believe it, it's just interesting.