Psychic training

psi20

i can project thoughts into people that are at a fairly close distance to me(5-6m max). i i am touching someone, i can see/hear what they are thinking.

i was told that when i was younger, i could levatate objects by telekinesis, but i think that is just BS.

Oh dear, pseudowackiness. Well, I guessed the 26th earthquake day right, so I must possess psychic foreseeing gifts. Whooppedoodle. Might as well guess that the San Andreas Fault will cause a 8.5 Richter quake on the 2nd of February 2005, in California, at about 17:35. And if I get that one right, I'm off to buy some lottery tickets.

I have known of fairly reliable instances of precognition. My uncle telephoned my father in Texas at 3 am one night to ask if everyone in our family was alright. As far as my father knew we were all okay. About two hours later, in Colorado, my brother was involved in a car accident that resulted in his death the next day.

This past summer a friend dropped by my house without telephoning because she had a serious feeling that I was ill. She could not reach me by phone because I have dial up service and was online despite feeling increasing strange. I was quite annoyed when my friend just dropped by. I hate that. She grabbed my palm to read it a pointed to a strange pulsing blue spot just above my right thumb. "See this! And your face is all white," she said. "These things mean you are bleeding internally. I am taking you to the hospital." I agreed to go because I felt so weak and faint. As it turned out I was bleeding internally and the bleeding became increasingly serious. I could have died. This friend may have saved my life because nobody denies illness like I do.

But the question is: "Can these things be controlled?"

I have never met anyone who can control them. In fact, I have met some mighty miserable people who are psychic. They almost always have something else wrong with them as well -- usually depression or anxiety disorders. It is like their system that filters out this bad stuff is somehow broken. The other thing I have noticed is that these people can become very confused. They often "predict" things that never come to pass. Think how upsetting it must be to always be wondering if your negative "feelings" portend the worst.

These abilities are not a gift to wish for. They will only isolate you from the rest of the world.