Some of my thoughts on things

Ruphustea

No. just like the fact that 3' and 5' don't indicate "short" and "long" DNA ends, and it doesn't indicate that the deoxyribose rings have 3 or 5 segments, the 3' and 5' labels do not indicate that the rings have lengths of different sides either.

5' and 3' simply tell you which way around a nucleotide is. That's all. Here's a tutorial which explains in detail, the reasons DNA forms a helical structure. It has to do with the way the hydrophobic bases stack together and the interaction between the two strands. http://www.liv.ac.uk/sbs/DNA_Topology/HelixL.htm

Edited by Arete

How would you explain and describe everything you know about physics to early man that is just learning lanuage and writing? E=mc2? He'd wipe his a$$ with that tidbit you gave him. You would describe is as best you could with ways he understood. And you would make him fear you so the stuff you said wouldn't be forgotten and passed on, just like your mom said about touching fire. There are two interpretations to the bible, the litteral and the encrypted. Adam is a neutron Eve is a proton. The snake only interacts with Eve. The snake is an electron, I'm typing this from my phone so I don't have a quote but the Bible says about the snake that he will hit your head and you will strike his heel. The nucleus around faster than the electron. Look how a snake coils like the electric field of an electron.

Why would god need to explain? If god wrote the manuscript it should be perfect, no errors what so ever. God could have written the math and eventually we would have understood it. What we see is a book that has no place in reality what so ever..

Moontanman

I still haven't had time to look at the link I was given above.

But anyway the bible was written by men not God. I think each of us was given a piece to the puzzle of everything and until now we really haven't had a medium to share the pieces. With the internet we have greatly changed our ability to learn from others. I know what I'm saying could be 99% crap, but what if it isn't?

Moontanman

I still haven't had time to look at the link I was given above.

But anyway the bible was written by men not God. I think each of us was given a piece to the puzzle of everything and until now we really haven't had a medium to share the pieces. With the internet we have greatly changed our ability to learn from others. I know what I'm saying could be 99% crap, but what if it isn't?

Then god needs to work on his communication skills...

I'm not a particular believer or fan of "god", but I was experimenting with putting relativity into metaphysics, and essentially what I came up with is that god, from it's own relative perspective can do anything it wants, but the universe has to follow its physics to accomplish it's will. So, god could have created humans from God's perspective, and here's how: God willed humans to exist. From the frame of reference of god which by definition is beyond physics, the process seemed instantaneous, but from the frame of reference of Earth, the process took millions of years of evolution, it's like some kind of time dilation, basically god's will is automatically translated into physics that the universe has to follow in order to accomplish it's will.