Science of prophecy proven - prophecy of the popes

Semjase

There is evidence of sunken man-made structures

at a depth that would require a major Earth event.

Accurate dating of these structures and time they

have spent under water would give a pretty good

idea if these events are all linked to one global event.

This web site has some excellent photos, graphics

and information concerning 3 sunken human habitats

http://akensai.com/ancient-sunken-cities/

The prophecy of the popes was to show that the science of prophecy is proven and

the last 2 prophecies of the pope show an end of some sort which is tied to into

other propheices of an end time, the beginning of a new golden age and, evidence

of a previously destructive pole shift could tie in all the poleshift prophecies.

The timing of the ending indicated in the papal prophecies, and the

Islamic prophecy, and information from worlds in collision that support

the Islamic prophecy support all end time prophecies except those derived from the Mayan

calendar which there was very little to go on.

I presented my evidence and you feel it has no credibility

and I have no case in your eyes but lot of governments

who usually have the most reliable information disagree

with you they have built huge underground complexes

for housing people obviously their prepared for something.

• 2 weeks later...

The prophecy of the last pope, the Islamic prophecy

concerning the sun rising in the west in the month of October,

psychic Nikki forecast for major Earth changes in 2013, Nostradamus

letter to the king that say there will be a major geological event in the month

of October and military action, and other prophecies that talk of coming major

world conflict and the beginning of a new golden age. All the revalent prophecies

shown below

In his letter to the King the prophet has this to say of the last years of the twentieth century:

"Then shall begin the great empire of Antichrist in the invasions of Xerxes and Attila ('one who will revive the King of the Angoumois,' and the Oriental invasion) who will come with a countless throng, so that the advent of the Holy Spirit, from the 48th parallel, will make a great change and chase away the abomination of Antichrist that made war on the sovereign Vicar of Christ (the Pope) and against his Church for a time and to the end of time. This will be preceded by an eclipse of the Sun, of denser darkness than has ever been seen since the Creation and up to the passion and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and from that time until the coming one. There will take place in the month of October a great translation made so that the earth will seem to lose the weight of its natural motion in an abyss of endless darkness. There will be premonitory

p. 415

signs in the spring, and there will be extreme changes, overthrows of kingdoms, and earthquakes."

"In the last period all the Christian kingdoms, and those of the infidels, will be shaken for twenty-five years. The wars and battles will be more injurious. Towns, cities, castles, and other buildings will be burned, laid waste, and destroyed, with great bloodshed of vestals, violation of wives and widows, and children at the breast dashed and broken against the walls of the towns. Satan, the prince infernal, will commit so many evils that nearly the whole world will be afflicted and desolated.

"After this has endured for a certain length of time, Saturn will almost renew his cycle (twenty-nine years), but God the Creator will bring an age of gold. He will heed the affliction of His people, and He will bind Satan and throw him into the abyss. Then shall begin between God and man a universal peace, and Satan will be bound for a thousand years. Then the cycle will return in grand power, Satan will be once more unbound against the Church."

Matthias Stormberger (1830)

"Two or three decades after the first war it will come a second war still larger. Almost all the nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die without being soldiers. Fire will fall from the sky and many great cities will be destroyed. And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come. There will be weapons totally new. In one day more men will die than in all previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will happen. Overnight it will take place -- in a pub in Zwiesel many people will be together, and outside the soldiers will ride over the bridge. The people will run out into the forest. Those, who hide themselves at the "Fuchsenriegel" or at the "Falkenstein" remain spared."

Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909)

[Regretfully I have no literal version of his predictions, but he is quite well known for accurately predicting the sinking of the Titanic and naming one of its victims, millionaire John Jacob Astor VI. Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year."

http://www.examiner.com/article/nikki-foresees-major-earth-changes-2013-part-3-of-3

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/

• 4 weeks later...

ST. MALACHY O’MORGAIR, ARCHBISHOP OF ARMAGH, IRELAND

St. Malachy (1049 - 1148) was an Irish Bishop, prophet, and seer, who prophesied the reign of future popes by a one-sentence verse to describe each popes’ characteristics.

St. Malachy one sentence prophecies of 112 popes in succession all have a direct connection to each pope.

The full prophecy can be viewed at the following web page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

The final two prophecies are , and what do they signify?

111 Glory of the olive. Benedict XVI (2005–present) Joseph Ratzinger Chose the name Benedict after St. Benedict who started the Benedictine order whose Crest is an Olive Branch.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Cardinal Peter Turkson will be chosen as the new pope to fulfill St. Malachy's prophecy of the last pope "Peter the Roman"

shown above and Nostradamus's prophecy that seems to be referring

to an election of a young red black one and the church in ruinous trouble

"Of the great fisherman in ruinous trouble

The young red black one will seize the hierarchy "

information on cardinal Peter Turkson below

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/9866227/Pope-resigns-Peter-Turkson-reveals-vision-for-the-Church-and-alternative-lifestyles.html

Edited by Semjase

OK - well there at least is a prediction about the future, most of the others have been those ever so much easier predictions about the past

the quatrain is as follows

Through adverse Mars will the monarchy
Of the great fisherman be in ruinous trouble:
The young red black one will seize the hierarchy,
The traitors will act on a day of drizzle.

If I were a Nostradamus fan - and I am not - I would also mention that it is March (fr. Mars) that will be the month of turmoil - and old Ritzo-Ratzinger is abdicating at the end of Feb!!.

And that March 7 is the feast day of Saint Drausinus - whose name is cognate with the old english Draysenan/Drysnan - which of course means Drizzle!!

And surely there has to be a line somewhere about the Son of the Moor taking over the city of god - I mean Turkson becoming Pope is just made for the conspiracy theorists.

[/silliness]

• 1 month later...

This is unprecedented in the history of mankind the prophecy of the popes

has unparallelled accuracy, this indicates an intervention of a higher power,

which means that world prophecies that predate this prophecy will be

invalid and we will live in an alternate future not prophesied, which is good

news considering high probability of world conflict in many of these prophecies,

although prophecies concerning geological upheaval will not change because

they are beyond human control.

news considering high probability of world conflict in many of these prophecies,

Or it means the prophecy was *GASP* wrong.

What would it take for you to admit that your not just wrong, but so wrong that if they gave Nobel prizes for wrongness you would sweep the board for the next century?

That's a serious question. could you, for once, give a serious answer that is not seeped in dogma, loaded with agenda and permeated by obsession?

What would it take for you to admit that your not just wrong, but so wrong that if they gave Nobel prizes for wrongness you would sweep the board for the next century?

That's a serious question. could you, for once, give a serious answer that is not seeped in dogma, loaded with agenda and permeated by obsession?

I believe everything can reduced to a science so I'll give you a scientific answer, some people seem to have the gift of

prophecy, which means they can predict the the future outside the laws of chance,which has been documented in

many cases. There has to be a scientific reason for this, the theoretic possibility of time travel and ESP could

account for the power to predict the future.There has to be be a scientific reason why some prophecies come

to pass and some don't, I think it's all tied into the quantum reality and relativity. The science of prophecy is not

fully understood. I imagine one day that science will unravel this mystery which maybe tied into the science of

God where events aren't made real as a matter of chance, yet are determined by a higher power out of many

quantum possibilities. Science too will eventually determine the accuracy of that statement as well.

I believe everything can reduced to a science so I'll give you a scientific answer,

Starts off well enough.

some people seem to have the gift of prophecy,

Oh, you dropped the ball that soon!

There has to be a scientific reason for this

Yes, it's called chance.

Let's say we have a bag with 10,000 blue balls and one red. I claim I can pick out the red ball. I reach my hand down the bag and pick out... a blue ball. I do it again. Surely this time, I'll pick out.... another blue ball. Well, let's try this again. And again. And again. And again ad absurdum.

Doing this enough times (chances are around 10,000 times), I'm bound to hit the red ball. By your own logic, I can claim I'm psychic, because that's exactly what I predicted. No excuses, that's EXACTLY what you're saying.

So basically, I'm psychic because of some quantum reality and relativity. When, in real reality, being psychic is all about flinging as much excrement against a barn door as possible, then see what sticks. You're deluded.

• 1 month later...

I prophecize there will be a major earth quake in the next month resulting in the loss of human lives.... want to bet I'll be wrong?

Yup, but for the record my mama always told me I couldn't pick a prized horse from a lame one lol