The only way to solve everything!!!!!!!!!

Everythingsolved

How Balance Solved Everything

By: Cory Armlin

DE- Dark Energy, EM- Electromagnetism, 3D- 3 dimensional

When you read this all I ask is that you finish the paper before giving any judgment. There is only one force that governs everything, Balance. Without this force existence in itself would be impossible. This force is observed to govern everyway of existence but one. You see it in the quantum world as every particle has a twin but with a different charge. You see it in the sky every day. The sun is mandated to maintain balance to survive. If balance was lost it would either implode or explode. Night day, hot cold, left right, good evil, sour bitter, and most importantly Life Death. Everything is dictated to create balance and that fact has been lost by man in our quest for knowledge. We ask each other how the Egyptians built the pyramids; How the Mayans calculated time so precisely over such a long period of time; How the Sumerians created such an elaborate written language. But the same person will tell you about the only thing we’ve lost since the ancient peoples is our oneness or balance with nature. So before the knowledge of everything can be gained, understanding the fact that nature’s fundamental law of balance is the only force that governs everything is mandatory, without exception!

Now the question I had was why not? Today man can put balance to and explain just about everything that exists. So why not existence in itself just because we can’t see it doesn’t mean the fundamental law of balance doesn’t apply to it as well. Example: If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? Of course it does we know that. So why not balance in the universe? I will use the word nature in place of existence because the nature of existence is balance. We know there is only one way to connect everything and we know when we find it everything will make sense. I’ll let you decide?

The only way to maintain balance in the universe can be expressed as such. Space-time cannot be only one fabric like we are all taught in school. Balance cannot be maintained by one fabric alone. Two must exist for balance to possibly occur. One space-time has two infinite fabrics one infinite matter the other should be an obvious choice, infinite antimatter. Now two forces are needed to hold these two fabrics in balance. One needs to be repulsive the other attractive, balance. There is one known repulsive force that we to this day have no idea what it’s for and it also takes up 85% of our visible universe, which will be explained later in the paper, Dark Energy. Now and attractive force, can’t be gravity because gravity is only due to our 3D perspective, also explained later. The strong force only holds the atomic nucleus. There is only one left, the weak force has no charge so EM is the only choice. With these two forces in balance equilibrium occurs.

Quantum mechanics tells us that most quantum particles randomly interact with each other causing a minute discharge of electrical current with a random either positive or negative charge. This causes equilibrium to be broken due to the eventual wave fluctuations caused by the random EM charges interacting with DE and EM. To maintain balance both forces either need to rise or fall inversely proportional to the distance between both fabrics. At this point nature created the weak force. Like throwing a stone in a pond you know the ripples produced will eventually dissipate and cease to exist. In the same wave these fabric ripples will only dissipate due to the decaying properties of the weak force which has no charge so it can govern the life and death of everything on both space-time fabrics. These waves will grow bigger and bigger just like the ocean will when a storm approaches land. These waves will all have different velocities also like waves in an ocean. These different velocities are essential for the creation of any universe.

There is only one way to get a visual representation of a 3D universe from a two dimensional space-time fabric. This is the best example to give. If our visible universe is represented by this square on a 2D plane like this,

We all learn in school how to take this 2D image and create the perspective of a 3D square. For some reason though I feel we have overlooked the magnitude and balance we use to create this 3rd Dimension.

The only way to create this effect is to add another 2D plane and bind them together. So the visual representation of a 3D universe is only possible by adding this other space-time fabric and binding them together creating the third dimension. These fabrics must be extremely close to one another for this binding process to occur. The random velocities of these fabric waves are the key. Science tells us that if two waves are traveling towards each other the wave with the higher velocity at the point of impact will not only stop the slower wave but will continue to push through the slower wave until all momentum is dissipated. Now the fabric with the higher velocity will try to push through the slower fabric but since it can’t it will start to bulge but not expand the slower fabric due to the infinite nature of each fabric. If u are anywhere on this bulge looking out the perspective of every galaxy expanding away from you will occur due to the creation of the 3rd dimension, which I will explain next. Though if u were looking at the universe in 2 dimensions you would see the bulge but no relative distance separation in-between any matter with mass.

The way these two fabrics bind together to create the 3rd dimension is the missing link physicist and astronomers alike need to solve the single greatest question about our universe today. How does the realm of quantum particles connect to the visual representation of special and general relativity?

Knowing the fact that nature must maintain balance it is safe to assume that, the closer these fabrics get to one another the higher the repulsive force(DE) separating them must be. This would be inversely proportional to the lowering of the attractive force (EM) needed to hold both fabrics in balance. Because balance is needed for this binding to occur both universes created by the explosion that occurred during this collision are completely identical, like identical twin boys, so to speak. Only the random quantum code that creates everything, due to the quantum uncertainty principle, makes them unique from each other. Just like twin boys might look identical on the outside both of their personalities could be complete opposites. This is fundamentally needed for not only the creation of the 3rd dimension but for our visual representation of gravity to occur. Because one fabric is pushing into the other fabric causing the latter fabric to bulge, the proximity between both fabrics must be as close as they can get to each other without upsetting the balance of space-time. Because of this I believe that any matter with a certain minimal amount of mass will be able to attract its antimatter twin on the opposite fabric. The more mass an object has the more matter it takes to create that mass. This in turn allows me to say, the higher the mass of an object the higher its EM attraction to its opposite matter twin is, due to the total number of quantum particles that permeates the matter used in the creation of any object with mass. So due to the fact that the two fabrics are as close as they can get any object with a certain minimum amount of mass warps space-time proportionally to the amount of mass any such object has do to this attraction. This in turn gives us our visual representation of gravity and allows the 3rd dimension to permeate the visual universe.

This explanation shows why dark energy is observed as 85% of our visible universe. Because balance must exist why then is the attractive force, seen as visible matter, only 5 %? This leaves balance offset by 10% which we know can’t happen. I believe do to the attraction of any object with mass in both visible universes this binding that creates the 3rd dimension is literally helping hold these fabrics together. This allows the attraction of EM to weaken past the range of balance between EM and DE when there is no universe with mass present. This also explains the death of our universe by when the fabrics begin to separate the pull between objects with mass will diminish until the attraction between these objects becomes not strong enough to hold the 3rd dimension together breaking it and allowing the balance between EM and DE to again be proportional to one another. Thus balance is returned to space-time.

Understanding this knowledge also explains the great mystery surrounding why the Egyptians built the Great Sphinx in front of the Great Pyramids on the Giza plateau. The three pyramids represent three of nature’s fundamental forces electromagnetism, strong interaction ("strong nuclear force") and weak interaction ("weak nuclear force"). The perspective of gravity only occurs due to EM, Which was explained above, so it cannot be the fourth fundamental force. The Egyptians new that and built the great sphinx as a representation of the true fourth force balance. This is shown as a man and a lion combined as one being. This represents man’s oneness or Balance with nature. Looks like they knew things we are just now discovering, Wow. Nature is balance and balance is everything. This balance allows everything to begin, evolve and die. Without balance there would be nothing. I hope that when you read this paper it helps bring balance and understanding to your soul. Mankind today is completely out of balance for the first time in our history. Our ancient ancestors knew it would happen and are trying to tell us but our ignorance still binds us. The understanding that if balance isn’t restored soon nature will act to balance mankind itself and if u read any form of scripture you know it doesn’t turn out good for us. But I believe the understanding of man will allow us to fix and balance any problem brought to us. When our balance hopefully is restored the knowledge we will gain will allow mankind to do anything in the realm of possibilities. It’s our decision though, the fate and destiny of mankind is in each and every one of our hands. If united we will rise but if we continue to be broken the fall is inevitable. Even after humanity is no more balance will continue to govern everything and time will go on.

I finished this paper Dec22 2012 the second day of the Mayan new age. The age previous to the one man just came from we thought we were the center of the universe. This past age man discovered we were not and that we are nothing but a speck of dust in a vast universe. I wonder what knowledge this new age will bring us?

So your talking about the conservation of symmetry essentially, aren't you? And, whilst it is true that symmetry forms a large part of physics (for example the inherent symmetry in much of physics is what inspired the likes of De Broglie to begin searching for further evidence for wave-particle duality - which is know a central concept in QM), it is also found to be broken when studying the matter-antimatter asymmetry (CP violation etc) as just one example.

Also, I must say that your post seems to be mostly philosophical rambling with the occasional buzzword - just pointing that out.

So your talking about the conservation of symmetry essentially, aren't you? And, whilst it is true that symmetry forms a large part of physics (for example the inherent symmetry in much of physics is what inspired the likes of De Broglie to begin searching for further evidence for wave-particle duality - which is know a central concept in QM), it is also found to be broken when studying the matter-antimatter asymmetry (CP violation etc) as just one example. Also, I must say that your post seems to be mostly philosophical rambling with the occasional buzzword - just pointing that out.

yes but the facts about baryons asymmetry problem assume that the big bang created antimatter and matter at the same time but this theory states that matter and antimatter control there own fabrics nothing was created remember the law of conservation

When you read this all I ask is that you finish the paper before giving any judgment.

Sorry, couldn't get by this.

There is only one force that governs everything, Balance.

It seems to go downhill from there.

BTW, paragraphs would help. Not in the content, but certainly in the reading.

Sorry, couldn't get by this.

It seems to go downhill from there.

BTW, paragraphs would help. Not in the content, but certainly in the reading.

I appreciate the statment about how paragraphs would help and i agree. the formating structure of this forum lost the structure and visuals this paper had. Also how some people assume i have no knowledge of physics or anything corralating to this subject is why I put those statements in the beggining of the paper. They weed out the ignorance knowledge has brought us. This paper was wriiten for everyone to understand not just the most brilliant minds on earth unlike all other theories relating to this topic.

This paper was wriiten for everyone to understand not just the most brilliant minds on earth unlike all other theories relating to this topic.

So you made up some simple nonsense that can be understood and think that's an accomplishment?

They weed out the ignorance knowledge has brought us.

wacko.png

Edited by ACG52

So you made up some simple nonsense that can be understood and think that's an accomplishment?

wacko.png

no sir. Im here for the same reason you are, the quest for knowledge. Thats all! My apologies if i offended you. I was only elaborating on my intentions for posting this paper and why it was written in this pretext.

Dear friend,

Thank you for posting. Balance is perhaps the right word ! Is there any mathematics which can accurately convey your view? Pls share.

Yes sir there is and that alone is why ive posted this paper. I have almost completed the more technical version of this paper which includes all the mathmatics and i promise everyone who reads this it will change everything we think we know. When complete it will be posted as this was but in the mean time i will tell you that the math is astonishingly simple and anyone with the basic knowledge of mathmatics can use known formulas to prove this for themselves. There is nothing that cant be mathmaticaly proven if using this concept of our universe. I created nothing only used nature as a guide.

Thank you for your curiosity and i hope this helps you understand everything like i believe it has done for me.

There is some excellent thinking here: but not from the OP.

For example, the OP asserts "There is only one force that governs everything, Balance."

If that were true then there would be exactly as much matter in the universe as antimatter.

There isn't, because the universe is not actually balanced.

OK, that's it now.

This idea dead in the water (remember, it only takes one counter-example to kill a theory and this idea was never even a theory to begin with).

There are, of course, some important results to be derived from looking at symmetries, probably the best known are these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether's_theorem

which are very powerful and useful,and nearly a hundred years old.