bakeing/ non stick

dragonstar57

how can I get my cakes not stick?
I have tryed grease and flour and they still wont come out of the pan.
I have tried parchment papper and they change it changes the shape of the cake.
how do I get the cake out and be round and perfect?
(things sticking or not is chemistry so it can be argued that this is the place for it and I think it might get more knowlageable awnsers here but I could see someone saying that this doen't belong here as it isn't like really like real chemistry...I gues"

Have you tried a tin with a loose base like this. It has a spring lever on the side to loosen the base. This is a Spring Form Quick Release Cake Tin:

bakintin_zps7f6e713a.png

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&cp=13&gs_id=1e&xhr=t&q=cake+tin+removable+base&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.d2k&bpcl=40096503&biw=1498&bih=690&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=14831187317697044166&sa=X&ei=dfPZUPebOoqS0QXL34GIBw&sqi=2&ved=0CFsQ8wIwAw

The cause of the problem is: as the cake and tin cool down, the cold air on the outside causes condensation in the interface between the tin and hot cake...this makes the cake-face slightly mushy, creating a glue which sets once cooled down, adhering the cake to the tin. I think the above tin, or similar design, with pre-greasing and removal while still warm should increase your success rate.

Edited by StringJunky