minecraft cracked+mods=?

dragonstar57

im not a techie idk about any of that

Do you know any friends who have an account? The software is free; the account costs a one-time payment.

Have fun trying to find a good server if none of your friends play. Also, most mods are server-side things.

https://minecraft.net/download

it wont let me unless I buy it

and i want mods

Edited by dragonstar57

im not a techie idk about any of that

https://minecraft.net/download

it wont let me unless I buy it

and i want mods

I'm on a computer that I don't play it on, and it let me download it just now without logging in or anything. To play it, though, you need a login. And the good mods are server side. The only user side mods I know of are just like custom paintings and whatnot that only you can see.

What's the make and model of your pc? I'll find it's spec's and check them against the listed requirements and see how it scores. To give you an example it will be something like this I need. HP Compaq CQ56-212SA. You'll find it on the back somewhere on a metal label probably...I need those last few digits and letters too. Also your windows version you are running...XP Vista or W7

Edited by StringJunky

What's the make and model of your pc? I'll find it's spec's and check them against the listed requirements and see how it scores. To give you an example it will be something like this I need. HP Compaq CQ56-212SA. You'll find it on the back somewhere on a metal label probably...I need those last few digits and letters too. Also your windows version you are running...XP Vista or W7

My netbook can run it just fine. Chances are anything (s)he has can run it.

My netbook can run it just fine. Chances are anything (s)he has can run it.

That says it all. A cursory look at the screenshots didn't make me think it was memory and processor intensive...I thought there was something I was missing. It did say somewhere though a low ping internet connection is desirable for multiplayer.

Edited by StringJunky