chemicals.

benzex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Strongest" and "most dangerous" are quite wide concepts. I don't even know what you mean by "strongest", and the "most dangerous" is hard to define as you haven't specified the danger type. Inhalation? Ingestion? Poking it with a stick? Pouring water on it? Just standing next to it, waiting it to screw up your mRNA? Mmmm... Unfolded mRNA... *drool*

"Strongest" and "most dangerous" are quite wide concepts. I don't even know what you mean by "strongest", and the "most dangerous" is hard to define as you haven't specified the danger type. Inhalation? Ingestion? Poking it with a stick? Pouring water on it? Just standing next to it, waiting it to screw up your mRNA? Mmmm... Unfolded mRNA... *drool*

Exactly. It's like asking what the 'strongest' acid is. There are so many different ways to define 'strongest' that there really is no answer. For your question, HCN, H2S, HF, Cl2, F2, Br2, As, Hg, dimethyl mercury, dioxin, benzene, etc. etc. are all things I wouldn't want to have in my body. There really is no way to define what the 'strongest' or 'most dangerous' is.

helpppppppp! whats the strongest and most dangerous chemical, both organic and inorganic? some says its hydrogen sulphide.is it true? if so y that chemical is that strong to affect the body? :confused:

O2.............NONE of us can live for more than a few minutes without it yet its killing us ALL.

sorry man but this is a truly terrible thread. there are loads of things i dont want to be exposed to. i have been exposed to H2S, Br2, Cl2, SO2, HCl(g), (CH3CH2)2O, Cl2O and NH3(g) among others and i will say that they are really unpleasant, some more so than others. these are by no means even close to as lethal (concentration-wise) as many other chems, namely v and g agents, such as tabun, sarin and vx as well as the novichok agents. plutonium also is incredibly dangerous in multiple ways. i believe that speaking in terms of fatal doses by number of molecules, botulinum toxin a is the most "dangerous"

"i believe that speaking in terms of fatal doses by number of molecules, botulinum toxin a is the most "dangerous""

I must add that if you could divide a schnapps glass of botulin A amongst the Swedish population, they'd all die. :o

Oh yeah. It was designed to be a potent cough supressant (which it is) without the addicting effects of morphine. It was called 'Heroin' because it was chique to call things after ladies, and because they thought it would be the hero of the times. (As in allowing people to avoid the horrendous coughs, but not be addicted). Ummm....... OOPS! This was all before the FDA and other testing agencies were founded. So they only had the tests that the doctors did on themselves and people they knew. There was no long term testing to see that people would become severely addicted to it physically, much more so than morphine. It's one of those drugs that had real good intentions behind its synthesis, but horrendous results.

Exactly. It's like asking what the 'strongest' acid is. There are so many different ways to define 'strongest' that there really is no answer. For your question, HCN, H2S, HF, Cl2, F2, Br2, As, Hg, dimethyl mercury, dioxin, benzene, etc. etc. are all things I wouldn't want to have in my body. There really is no way to define what the 'strongest' or 'most dangerous' is.

ok ok.i mean affectin the body inorder to bring instant death.

sorry man but this is a truly terrible thread. there are loads of things i dont want to be exposed to. i have been exposed to H2S, Br2, Cl2, SO2, HCl(g), (CH3CH2)2O, Cl2O and NH3(g) among others and i will say that they are really unpleasant, some more so than others. these are by no means even close to as lethal (concentration-wise) as many other chems, namely v and g agents, such as tabun, sarin and vx as well as the novichok agents. plutonium also is incredibly dangerous in multiple ways. i believe that speaking in terms of fatal doses by number of molecules, botulinum toxin a is the most "dangerous"

thats cool.thanx

Hydrogen sulphide(H2S) is comparable to hydrogen cyanide(HCN) in terms of toxicity,but it's not rather hazardous because it's easily detectable.Btw,no offence,but your thread isn't rather good.Since they are a lot of hazardous chemicals around there, you cannot determine which one is the most dangerous.They are no benchmarks for it.

Hydrogen sulphide(H2S) is comparable to hydrogen cyanide(HCN) in terms of toxicity,but it's not rather hazardous because it's easily detectable.Btw,no offence,but your thread isn't rather good.Since they are a lot of hazardous chemicals around there, you cannot determine which one is the most dangerous.They are no benchmarks for it.

Well, the LD50 is a good quantitative benchmark for the toxicity of a substance.

hmmmm! its just a question. i dont mind whether its good or bad. my brain isnt that good to create single one.

arguments about a foolish thing might be useful, if we create good results out of that.

thanx, u r correct..lot of hazadous chemicals around ushttp:

"VX gas or Plutonium would be my choices"

Why plutonium? Because it can be used in a fission bomb? If that's the area we're in' date=' I'd say deuterium is more dangerous. :))[/quote']

regardless of the very potent radiation potential, as a Toxin (poison) it`s pretty high up on the list too!

as for botulinum, the Clostridium Botulin toxin is ONE of the most toxic, but not THE most, it`s only classed that way as it`s dispersal is relatively easy, Ricin kicks Ass out of it uG for uG, dispersal is the hard part :)