Free energy madness

SunsChild

Hi I'm new here.

I have been watching youtube videos about people making free energy with some kind of magical motorts that never stop spinning.I've concluded that all of them are fake,since they only show their machines but don't actualy explain how it works...

BUT

What I don't uderstand is...

If the earth is spinning,and earth's core is spinning,how is it not possible to trap that rotation energy???

• 2 weeks later...

What I don't uderstand is...

If the earth is spinning,and earth's core is spinning,how is it not possible to trap that rotation energy???

Even if you could

do you think and be wise to do so?

Kind of scary

Edited by ox1111

• 1 month later...

Earth rotation is one of the causes of the winds. So aeolian energy, like tide energy, makes use of earth rotation.

I think the op was more interested in the difference in rotation between the inner core and other layers of the earth, but I may be mistaken.

I think the op was more interested in the difference in rotation between the inner core and other layers of the earth, but I may be mistaken.

My conviction (but it may be false) is that dominent west winds (in temperate regions) are mainly due to the rotation of the earth. If true, west winds are the result of the difference of rotation speed between the solid earth and the atmosphere.