Top SFN Quotes of All Time

Sayonara

• 1 month later...

This just made me chuckle a bit.

That is not how physics works. A force, and all forces, cause both translational and rotational acceleration. You really need to learn how classical physics is rather than making things up yourself. Your stubbornness to learn does not do you any service.
I don't see logic.

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll continue raping ... cows [/quote']Heh.

I'm pretty sure you can no longer consider it a quote if you've edited what it actually said, Mr.Skeptic. :rolleyes:

I don't see why religion should be any different, and I'll continue raping sacred cows until people wake the hell up from the spell so many of them are under.

Aside. How do you tell sacred cows from normal ones?

They tend to live in India. ;)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I have never had an imaginary friend. However, I have constantly been having imaginary lovers since I was 11.

Awesome. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
If you're interested in Free Will and whether it conflicts with determinism, I suggest reading 'Freedom Evolves' by Daniel Dennett.

Free Will isn't magic. Knowing how Free Will works doesn't make it any more illusory than knowing that love isn't Cupid shooting arrows makes love illusory. It's time for you to replace your sky hook with a crane.

Nailed it.

• 4 weeks later...

Typo of the day...

However, thinking about blackbody radiation, I'm also curious as to whether or not heating it up with hundreds of billions of watts of electricity would also cause it to emit UV light, or X-ray light... or even gamma gays. How likely would that be to happen?

Found in the Ultra Pink region of the EM spectrum.

• 2 weeks later...