Top SFN Quotes of All Time

Sayonara

• 2 weeks later...
Open up your web browser of choice, type in http://www.google.com in the address bar, and search for things like "Bigfoot", "Dermal ridges", "DNA", etc. I don't give a shit if you pull the creationist tactic of claiming there is no evidence for the "theory" of evolution. Honestly. Just sit there all happy and ignorant.

In response to mooeypoo's suggestion that a single (likely doctored) video of bigfoot is hardly evidence of its existence. :D

what are some similarities and differences between measuring an object in the quantum world and measuring an object in the macroscopic world? Any input is appreciated.
An unidentified newbie posted this OP and three out of four of his replies were from Graviphoton, Farsight and Zephir. I bolded the part where he went horribly, horribly wrong. :D

An unidentified newbie posted this OP and three out of four of his replies were from Graviphoton, Farsight and Zephir. I bolded the part where he went horribly, horribly wrong. :D

Could've been worse. One could say that in prison, for example.

• 4 weeks later...
Im having a hard time deciding on a major. ... I wanna be in a field of invention and creation. ... I'm not talking like creating a better q-tip , I mean building the impossible...

That sounds ... well ... impossible.

... or creating something never thought of before.

I can almost assure you that the number of people thinking about improving q-tips is way lower than the number of people fantazising about black-hole based time machines.

Haha. I thought that was rather amusing. In the end most agree that he should be in engineering, like mechanical engineering. I agree too. :D

Edited by anthropos

Fear has always been exploited and the spin-meisters are at the top of their game. Fear makes us follow a leader who says he can keep us safe, it makes us buy stuff to comfort ourselves and it keeps us from questioning the status quo. Nelson Rockefeller said, "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great!" Nowadays we're so afraid, we won't even give up the lame to go for the somewhat better.

Well said, sir. :)

I have over a dozen billion years of experience in not existing. I think my next go at it will be pretty much the same.

This is freaking priceless.

I think it only fair to inform you I stole this from you as my sig in another forum. I gave you proper credit, although I'm not sure if they're going to understand who exactly "yourdadonapogos" is...

As I'm sure you are really aware.Is well known to be attributed to Mark Twain well before, well, you.[Mark Twain quotes]

I've never heard that quote before. He said it better than I did, IMO. I'm sure someone said something similar prior to him. Does that mean he was paraphrasing someone else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I believe in a Flat Soace SSU, I do not give any credibility to these findings and previous accepted values for our universe.

I just follow the current opinions to keep in touch with the latest news.

NS

After all the criticism and rebuttals thrown at him, this is the best Mike C could come up with. This quote made my day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...