Who's getting what for Christmas!

blike

My mom said that if I pass all my courses, she get a new computer :)! (I need one: I got my current system in 1999, and even then were subpar). Beyond that, maybe some books, Civilization III: Conquests and/or some other game and an electronic organizer.

well, I hope everyone got everything they wanted. I took the suprise right out of the holidays, but it was a great christmas for me

-Nintendo DS

-Mario 64 for DS

-Metroid Prime for DS

-Zelda four swords adventures for gamecube

-Donkey conga for Gamecube (its actually fun!)

-Sonic Heroes for Gamecube

-Mario Party 6 for Gamecube

-True Crime for Gamecube (rented it...beat it...loved it)

-Lego mindstorm kit (I never grew up...)

-New CD/Mp3 player (my old...died...I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT!)

-Some new good Bose headphones

-"Best of Will Ferrel" SNL DVD :)

-Zire 72 palm

-Hard case for Zire 72

-1 gig memory card for Zire 72

-Halo 2 (w00t!)

-Cruzer Micro 512 mb flash drive

-Some gift cards

:D

My Christmas was fun, how about yours?!

"my friend couldn't get me gallium from the lab where she works :("

If I ever visit NY I'll give you some if you don't get any by then. :))

Now then, what did I get? Btw, we Finns get the presents during the 24th, so a day earlier than you guy. Mwah. :)

- A really cool and big periodic table poster

- Guinness World Records 2005

- (I'm getting to borrow a freaking mega-expensive Geiger-counter, which is sort of a X-mas present)

- The Half-Life 2 accessories that came earlier, which my dad hid from me and kept them until the 24th >:/ (Including HL2 soundtrack I'm listening to right now, a HL2 hat, three posters and so on)

- Miscellaneous more or less necessary stuff

well I got to test my new metal detector and have already found a bent nail, some Alu foil, and the alu foil coating that keeps a wine cork in place :)

ok, so I`ll not get rich that way, but it WORKS! and it did say how deep and what metal it was before I got to work digging :)

I`m Most Impressed!

My Wife gets a Special Thank You :)

I`m not altogether certain how it does it, the onboard computer must have some sort of algorithym that takes into account different BFO feedback, and then do a rough lookup on a table?

other than that I`ve no idea, the LCD readout looks like it wouldn`t be out of place on a Star-Trek set though :)

ive been looking at a metal detector in maplins and it said something about ferrous, non-ferrous differenciation, maybe thats what it is.

"other than that I`ve no idea, the LCD readout looks like it wouldn`t be out of place on a Star-Trek set though :)"

dont be silly we have tri-corders for that!

just be careful with maplins, as good as they are a few items can be a bit of a rip off, so just check first!

e.g. RAM and plug adaptor leads, you know those ones which make one plug socket into 6 or 8 or something