Why The Sandwich is not God (logical proof)

Ben Banana

First of all, I must explain what I mean by "The Sandwich." The Sandwich is a supreme entity who gifted humanity with consumptive satisfaction (i.e. the true version of Prometheus, akin to Abrahamic religion vs Greek "mythology"). The Sandwichian belief is that he/she (or maybe it) is considered God (or a God, or... maybe not anything theistic... if you are not of the Sandwichian belief.) I am here to disprove the Sandwichian belief. However, there's one question I probably should ask prior: Where the tomatoes did Sandwichianism come from anyway? Although, I think regardless of this sensible question, Sandwichianism does have some great prospects. I would rate these prospects... ehm... about 6/5 stars. It's kind of like you know, how religion always seems to give everyone awesome morals and stuff, you know..? Yep, in that general sense. Most of all, I mean, we certainly can not refute the possibility that Sandwichianism is true, although to some it may sound quite unlikely. That is why I myself am agnostic regarding Sandwichianism... no wait I mean I reject it. Yeah that was the topic, wasn't it? Back on topic! Ok so here's my logical proof then:

1. agiomdfffffkoFWakoscagsuutzzdnngxdyilb zgrazaawe

2. jdgkbzlkzgljzgiopzbmflFWbbki

3. cklsvjvzpeisjgnhnmkl ceasz

I hope you thought that was a clever proof. ;)

Now go prove that some potentially fake data from a very likely fictitious particle-accelerator (e.g. "Pothead Institute's Particle Accelerator") is not supportive evidence in favor of an already discoherent physics theory on a basis regardless of whether the evidence or the origination of the theory itself is valid anyway.

Edit:

Where does the concept of "God" come from?

Answer 1: "Religious texts introduce the concept."

"Writing is unfortunately like painting; for the creations of the painter have the attitude of life, and yet if you ask them a question they preserve a solemn silence. And the same may be said of speeches. You would imagine that they had intelligence, but if you want to know anything and put a question to one of them, the speaker always gives one unvarying answer. And when they have been once written down they are tumbled about anywhere among those who may or may not understand them, and know not to whom they should reply, to whom not: and, if they are maltreated or abused, they have no parent to protect them; and they cannot protect or defend themselves."

- Socrates

I love this. It's my favorite quotation ever and I'll continue to abuse it as often as I find the opportunity. Oh, the irony!

Answer 2: "From within. The word 'God' is just commonly associated with it. 'God' is quite a reasonable concept."

*immortal: Blah blah blah!* Ugh... same as the concept of Sandwhich God. I conceived it.

Edited by Ben Bowen