'Bigfoot' Is Part Human, DNA Study Claims

Moontanman

Not sure how to take this one but it looks like human females have been cheating... :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/bigfoot-part-human-dna-study-claims-142909433.html

Genetic testing confirms the legendary Bigfoot is a human relative that arose some 15,000 years ago — at least according to a press release issued by a company called DNA Diagnostics detailing supposed work by a Texas veterinarian.

The release and alleged study by Melba S. Ketchum also suggests such cryptids had sex with modern human females that resulted in hairy hominin hybrids, but the scientific community is dubious about her claim.

"A team of scientists can verify that their five-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called 'Bigfoot' or 'Sasquatch,' living in North America," the release reads. "Researchers' extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago."

What DNA were they testing?

Apparent photos of a real Bigfoot examining and then licking a trail cam revealed. First DNA proven photo of a Bigfoot ever revealed! In the summer of 2009, a Bigfoot apparently approached an Olympic Project trailcam, examined it, and then licked the camera, leaving a large amount of saliva. The OP retrieved the saliva, stored it and sent it in Ketchums DNA project. A source has just informed us that this saliva sample from a Bigfoot licking a camera tested presumptive for Bigfoot by Ketchum.

from http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/01/robert-lindsay-bigfoot-dna-news-updates.html

-----------------

From the story I understand that a dog, a deer, a squirrel, a bear and a human female licked the camera (I didn't knew that there were Clinton's scheme cameras in the U.S.).

Edited by michel123456

LOL - and they know it is Bigfoot saliva because they have this great picture proof from the camera:

bigfoot-licking-trailcam.jpg

I think the person responsible for the camera spitted on the lens to clean it before setting it up, but forgot to wipe it clean and accidently took this blurry picture when turning the camera on.

• 2 months later...

!

Moderator Note

John skotz,

Judging by this and pretty much all of your other posts, it's clear to me you haven't read the rules you agreed to when you signed up here.

This is a link you should read: http://www.scienceforums.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

We ask members not to derail threads by introducing new and irrelevant topics. We also ask that speculation and other non-mainstream science be kept out of the main science forums. You have gone against one or both of these in every post you've made in your short time here. As such, I have chosen to remove the more egregious infractions from their respective threads and I would ask that you please keep the forum rules in mind when posting here in the future.

If you wish to discuss this, please PM a member of staff or report this post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.