Structural Analysis instead of Calculus

mishin05

No, I don't think you understand what you were being asked. You weren't asked to post another copy of the exact same link you already posted.

I, for one, don't click on links to websites I don't know and trust. This is how malware gets spread -- people post links that are randomly clicked one and then their computers are infected. I have zero interest on clicking on a random link, but I am interested in your reasons for saying that there are errors in calculus.

imatfaal is asking you to please copy and paste or re-type a summary or abstract of your work here -- on a website that I and others trust. That way we can also discuss it here as well.

No, I don't think you understand what you were being asked. You weren't asked to post another copy of the exact same link you already posted.

I, for one, don't click on links to websites I don't know and trust. This is how malware gets spread -- people post links that are randomly clicked one and then their computers are infected. I have zero interest on clicking on a random link, but I am interested in your reasons for saying that there are errors in calculus.

imatfaal is asking you to please copy and paste or re-type a summary or abstract of your work here -- on a website that I and others trust. That way we can also discuss it here as well.

Well, I think, what this link is not infected:

http://www.mathisfun...hp?id=18422&p=3

Edited by mishin05

!

Moderator Note

mishin05,

imatfaal was not asking you to provide us with more links. Could you please write something as a full post here instead of constantly linking people to external websites. This is more productive for discussion as it makes it easier to understand exactly what you're trying to say.

The main reason for that in calculus there were mistakes consists in the following. When Rene Descartes created the Cartesian system of coordinates, he meant that setting one function on the horizontal line, and another on vertical, the width and length of the rectangle which area represents one more function are set.

The main mistake of founders of calculus in that that they badly studied: "Descartes's Rules for the Direction of the Mind".

Because when horizontal (OX) and vertical (OY) pieces that are postponed the rectangle turns out

. And the line of the schedule is only a part of drawing. Actually on graphics of function 9 functions are located but not one!

12.jpg

444.jpg

Euler decided to investigate some lines on one schedule that was a mistake. Instead of 9 functions began to investigate only one which was represented in the form of the line. But also it interpreted incorrectly having presented as function which postponed on the vertical line.

P.S.

I badly know English therefore I transport through the robot.

Edited by mishin05