What's this called? How do I make it? Any good sites on it?

psi20

It's like a laser connected to a radio or something. The lasers oscillate at frequencies that you control using the radio tuner. The laser makes cool pictures, including stars, circles, swirlies, squares, zig zags, etc.

hehehehe Cali, I`ve done the same myself :)

I used a beam spreader though and actualy got an osciloscope trace on my wall, all you need to do is adjust the spin rate of the hex mirror, and Robert is very much your Auntys Brother :)

the rotating Hexagonal mirror I got out of an old B/W laser printer, it works on 24 volts, and can go that fast it Whistles! and has a strong Gyroscopic force when you try to move it. I`m fairly sure you can get smaller cheaper ones from these DIY shops.

these laser "Straight Edges" used for putting up shelves and false ceilings so they stay level. I`ve seen them as cheap as £15 in the warehouse, complete with Tripod :)

I used an old 8" car speaker and glued the Laser diode onto the center of the cone (only a cheap £5 laser pointer, the sort you get on a keyring from Blackpool :)

it worked remarkably well :)