The Infinitiy Equation

PD7

I'm not sure this is the exact right place for this is if I am allowed to do this or not. I was wanting to post two topics for this but in two separate place, but at least we can discuss this here, or if A mod reads this they can move it to where it should go, if you are going to do this, this idea is a good one but really two ideas there is the mathematical side which is where I really need some help with, I am ready for another scientist whether mathematically gifted or gifted with Omniverse Theory. To help me with my research, I know I can do it on my own, but I know two people can work faster than one. I'm want to tell all I have theorized in its entirety. I have a very pretty equation, which can be proven at least plausible with simple 10th grade mathematics. But anyway what I am proposing is just a little bit different that the current theory. I have have been researching a lot for years now but need some help. I've been told I am wiser beyond my years and I do look younger than I am but I am a young scientist 23 years of age. I'm starting college very soon and will be getting a bachelor degree in biology in at least 6 years or so. Anyone who just read all that thank you. I don't know what else the equation can do other than prove there is one number higher than infinity, I call it a double infinity, I found out that even if you can't add two infinities together it is interesting what can be explained with it. See when you add two infinities regardless of if you use multiplication or addition, it is going to yield the same figure, something double what infinity was once thought to be. There are three main types of infinity, A negative infinity, A regular Infinity, and then the new one I thought of a few months ago, when I still thought the universe added up to zero and there was no god. The a fore-mentioned Double infinity. Think Of a regular infinity right now, okay, now think of the exact opposite of that, the negative infinity, what I call either true or absolute nothing, no information,no life, no time no space, no matter, no physics, Something smaller than infinitely small. Anything that exist that would touch it would just become apart of true nothing, anything living would be erased, no information or life could exist if it was to touch it. Even a regular infinity. Now, Something Doubly infinite just becomes a regular infinity. Id say a double infinity is formed when two things infinite collide and become one thing, like what might happen to this universe if another one hit it and they became one universe. I think this universe we live in is doubly infinite, a large sphere stretching out 360 degrees, ever expanding in all directions increasing each time in space and and in relative dimensions as other infinities collide with our double infinite universe. I know this because I believe in all the mathematics I can grasp at this point in time. If you add 1 to any number it becomes a larger number, even infinities can become bigger. Even Double infinity, every type of infinity except negative infinitie. If any number touches it it will becomes less than what it was, in fact the lowest anything can be, unless it is at least as big or bigger than the double infinity it will become true nothing. A doubly infinite universe would appear to add up to zero, and I can still now prove to myself that it does. Thanks to recent research, I know a doubly infinite universe would still the naked eye look to be a regular infinite universe, except that it would include a anti Omniverse, a true parallel universe with the same laws of physics that would also be doubly infinite in size only it is comprised of all anti-matter instead of regular matter, it is the only other universe that can be considered its actual own universe in its own right, hell there could be an anti-earth with anti-people that would look that same as us, history could be different or something. It would have the same amount of time and space as the Omniverse. Even though our universe looks like just a infinite sphere, (The shape can be changed to any imaginable shape) It contains at least three sub-universes that I now about and I hope at least one more. It is likely that there could be a infinite amount of sub-universes with in the two true Omni-verses. So there is all I am willing to tell anyone at first I do know about 70 % more stuff about this. Type what you think regardless if you like my personal omniverse theory, mostly just tell me whether you think there could be a number higher or larger than infinity. I will answer all the question I can for anyone willing to help with the theory.:P Also for you sci-fi junkies who are on here I will upload a snippet of the second novel that I wrote.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?mgg3j6ph49xt001

"This is a Microsoft docx. file contains a finished story written by me, it is only a little more that 4 k words of a 35 k word story.

If the link doesn't work you may have to sign up for media fire, it didn't used to be that way but it could be that way now.

Edited by PD7

will do i am going through a lot write now.

Suggestion: rewrite your entry using paragraphs. As it stands, it is almost unreadable.

Here you go -----> Couldn't figure out how to edit the first post, the button to do that was gone at the time.

I'm not sure this is the exact right place for this is if I am allowed to do this or not. I was wanting to post two topics for this but in two separate place, but at least we can discuss this here, or if A mod reads this they can move it to where it should go, if you are going to do this, this idea is a good one but really two ideas there is the mathematical side which is where I really need some help with, I am ready for another scientist whether mathematically gifted or gifted with Omniverse Theory. Someone to help me with my research, I know I can do it on my own, but I know two people can work faster than one.

_______________________________________________________________________________~*~

I'm want to tell all I have theorized in its entirety. I have a very pretty equation, which can be proven at least plausible with simple 10th grade mathematics. But anyway what I am proposing is just a little bit different that the current theory. I have have been researching a lot for years now but need some help. I've been told I am wiser beyond my years and I do look younger than I am but I am a young scientist 23 years of age. I'm starting college very soon and will be getting a bachelor degree in biology in at least 6 years or so. Anyone who just read all that thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________________~*~

I don't know what else the equation can do other than prove there is one number higher than infinity, I call it a double infinity, I found out that even if you can't add two infinities together it is interesting what can be explained with it. See when you add two infinities regardless of if you use multiplication or addition, it is going to yield the same figure, something double what infinity was once thought to be. There are three main types of infinity.

A negative infinity, A regular Infinity, and then the new one I thought of a few months ago, when I still thought the universe added up to zero and there was no god. The a fore-mentioned Double infinity. Think Of a regular infinity right now, okay, now think of the exact opposite of that, the negative infinity, what I call either true or absolute nothing, no information,no life, no time no space, no matter, no physics, Something smaller than infinitely small. Anything that exist that would touch it would just become apart of true nothing, anything living would be erased, no information or life could exist if it was to touch it. Even a regular infinity.

Now, Something Doubly infinite just becomes a regular infinity. I'd say a double infinity is formed when two things infinite collide and become one thing, like what might happen to this universe if another one hit it and they became one universe. I think this universe we live in is doubly infinite, a large sphere stretching out 360 degrees, ever expanding in all directions increasing each time in space and and in relative dimensions as other infinities collide with our double infinite universe. I know this because I believe in all the mathematics I can grasp at this point in time. If you add 1 to any number it becomes a larger number, even infinities can become bigger. Even Double infinity, every type of infinity except negative infinitie. If any number touches it it will becomes less than what it was, in fact the lowest anything can be, unless it is at least as big or bigger than the double infinity it will become true nothing.

A doubly infinite universe would appear to add up to zero, and I can still now prove to myself that it does. Thanks to recent research, I know a doubly infinite universe would still the naked eye look to be a regular infinite universe, except that it would include a anti Omniverse, a true parallel universe with the same laws of physics that would also be doubly infinite in size only it is comprised of all anti-matter instead of regular matter, it is the only other universe that can be considered its actual own universe in its own right, hell there could be an anti-earth with anti-people that would look that same as us, history could be different or something. It would have the same amount of time and space as the Omniverse. Even though our universe looks like just a infinite sphere, (The shape can be changed to any imaginable or even unimaginable shape) It contains at least three sub-universes that I now about and I hope at least one more. It is likely that there could be a infinite amount of sub-universes with in the two true Omni-verses.

So there is all I am willing to tell anyone at first. I do know about 60 % more stuff about this. Type what you think regardless if you like my personal omniverse theory, mostly just tell me whether you think there could be a number higher or larger than infinity. I will answer all the questions I can for anyone willing to help with the theory.:P Also for you sci-fi junkies who are on here I will upload a snippet of the second novel that I wrote.

http://www.mediafire...mgg3j6ph49xt001

"This is a Microsoft docx. file contains a finished story written by me, it is only a little more that 4 k words of a 35 k word story.

If the link doesn't work you may have to sign up for media fire, it didn't used to be that way but it could be that way now.

-PDG89

Edited by PD7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

I suggest you look at the above, particularly the Set Theory section.

LOL

Do you really think if I have scavenged the internet for the last 5 years researching Infinity I wouldn't have went to Wikipedia and typed the same keywords as you. Of coarse I did, I read that entire page 5-6 times, probably the same day I started my research. All the sources and what ever source material that stuff included. What I didn't read I have come up with on my own. If you are suggesting that I am not Intelligent enough to go to Wikipedia and type in infinity before spending 5 years of my life researching this. I see nothing I can learn from you that some other person as gifted with math or as smart as you could. You may be smarter at math than I, probably smarter than me. But, not as good as forming words as me, or if it is not that, then you don't think every time you form a word like I do. SEND ANOTHER NUMBER GUY PLEASE! Maybe a scientist this time. I'm dead serious, more so than any other scientist could be about his research. NEXT PLEASE!

BTW nothing about me is written on Wikipedia, and I do in fact exist, and am a real person. Not everything is written on Wikipedia, and what is is not always accurate. It may be a "Quantum Existence" or something. (Existing and not existing at the same time, technical mumbo jumbo, sorry. Go ahead Math guy wiki that. I bet you find nothing, because I formed this idea on my own and am just now revealing it. You can read about it my book. "My journal of Impossible Things" When I decide to release it. Till then go find the square root of pie or something else useful. I bet you don't know exactly what 1/3 is in true decimal form. Like I do, that is assuming if I'm correct or not.)

Also for anyone who is actively monitoring this topic. I will be releasing the 7 current laws of Infinity soon. God Bless you!

Infinity is not a number. Also, there are an infinite amount of sizes of infinites.

Number is a loose reference. What I really mean is do you think that something can be more than infinite. I was just trying to propose it in a simple way. I'm starting to lose faith in the people on this site. I don't think I can know everything, nor do I pretend to. You haven't seen the equation or anything, or read my 65 page research paper. Which I wrote only because I had the time, skill, and passion about the subject. I didn't write it to be proved right or wrong, or to profit from it, or even care if I'm either wrong or right. Somebody please read the entire second post and restore my faith in the average member of this site. All I wan't to know is what you think. Possible or Not possible? I can never be more clear about something, not with any formation of words. I didn't ask you to pick holes in my theory, not that I mind if you choose to do so. NEXT PLEASE! (I'm starting to think I should just get in touch with a real scientist, Professional or what ever.) You, god, or anyone else will never change my mind about this theory. So don't think you can do that. I'm too stubborn. Also you spelled infinity wrong. I believe you meant to type = "infinities" you can't even spell it right every time. What makes you think you know more than me. I dare you to look for a spelling error in this. You'll waste more time than reading my avatar. NEXT PLEASE! SOMEONE WHO CAN AT LEAST SPELL INFINITY RIGHT THIS TIME! gee wiz man! This is going to be harder than previously thought.

Edited by PD7

What I really mean is do you think that something can be more than infinite.

As I said, there are an infinite amount of sizes of infinites.That means some infinities are bigger than others.

Also you spelled infinity wrong[sic].

No, I didn't.

As I said, there are an infinite amount of sizes of infinites.That means some infinities are bigger than others.

No, I didn't.

LOL

I did that intentionally just to see if you would notice. Anyway, I like you and you do seem to think that infinity needs to be further explained at least. Would you like to do some research. You don't have to. But also know that you are the first I have asked besides DR. Kaku. I think it is more likely you will help me than him, but hey I'm not going to say that he would never help, or tell me if was right or wrong. Someone who thinks I am wrong would help stop any biased research on my part at least. I'm sure the guy who came up with the idea that the world was flat had a similar system in place with his research. Even though we now know he was wrong now, I bet he could still draw a excellent map. At least someone did find the the truth, and didn't believe what the majority did, at least he could draw maps, once be thought to be right but then proven wrong. You can still learn from it. Don't let anyone tell you someone has to be smarter than you to learn from them, as long as I can form words as persuasive as this, at this level, at this age, at this point in time. That is that matters. What do you say? Will you help?

EDIT

Didn't mean to sound like a dick I'm really not, I blame the first guy for that. If you would of click the link and read all ten pages of the snippet you would understand I am going through a lot more than usual. I still like everyone. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do value the opinion. I just judge people by what they say more than what they believe.

I knew you spelled the non plural form correct. Infinities you put infinites or something look at it. You seem to agree that there is a plural form. Which would mean at least to. Am I right. Or this could be coincidence.

Edited by PD7

Quite alot more than any other biologists, at least I would think. I will Google set theory, for I have little idea what that actually means. You can post your answer to that as well if you like. It's hard to tell how much you know about anything, let a lone something you are not sure about.

Okay Set Theory, here is what I can understand. Maybe you can fill in the blanks.

Basic concepts

Main articles: Set (mathematics) and Algebra of sets Set theory begins with a fundamental binary relation between an object o and a set A. If o is a member (or element) of A, write oA. Since sets are objects, the membership relation can relate sets as well.

A derived binary relation between two sets is the subset relation, also called set inclusion. If all the members of set A are also members of set B, then A is a subset of B, denoted AB. For example, {1,2} is a subset of {1,2,3} , but {1,4} is not. From this definition, it is clear that a set is a subset of itself; for cases where one wishes to rule out this, the term proper subset is defined. A is called a proper subset of B if and only if A is a subset of B, but B is not a subset of A.

Just as arithmetic features binary operations on numbers, set theory features binary operations on sets. The:

• Union of the sets A and B, denoted AB, is the set of all objects that are a member of A, or B, or both. The union of {1, 2, 3} and {2, 3, 4} is the set {1, 2, 3, 4} .
  • Intersection of the sets A and B, denoted AB, is the set of all objects that are members of both A and B. The intersection of {1, 2, 3} and {2, 3, 4} is the set {2, 3} .
  • Set difference of U and A, denoted U \ A, is the set of all members of U that are not members of A. The set difference {1,2,3} \ {2,3,4} is {1} , while, conversely, the set difference {2,3,4} \ {1,2,3} is {4} . When A is a subset of U, the set difference U \ A is also called the complement of A in U. In this case, if the choice of U is clear from the context, the notation Ac is sometimes used instead of U \ A, particularly if U is a universal set as in the study of Venn diagrams.
  • Symmetric difference of sets A and B is the set of all objects that are a member of exactly one of A and B (elements which are in one of the sets, but not in both). For instance, for the sets {1,2,3} and {2,3,4} , the symmetric difference set is {1,4} . It is the set difference of the union and the intersection, (AB) \ (AB) or (A \ B) ∪ (B \ A).
  • Cartesian product of A and B, denoted A × B, is the set whose members are all possible ordered pairs (a,b) where a is a member of A and b is a member of B. The cartesian product of {1, 2} and {red, white} is {(1, red), (1, white), (2, red), (2, white)}.
  • Power set of a set A is the set whose members are all possible subsets of A. For example, the power set of {1, 2} is { {}, {1}, {2}, {1,2} } .

Some basic sets of central importance are the empty set (the unique set containing no elements(I did how ever write this parenthesis with-in the parenthesis. Empty set could represent N in my equation possibly ), the set of natural numbers, and the set of real numbers.

This is ripped straight from wiki. I didn't type a single letter. I'm sure you can tell me more than an article. At least explain it better.

EDIT> lol -2 really, I thought I apologized.

Edited by PD7

1. The biggest anything can be is doubly infinite. (the sum of infinity plus/times infinity)

2. The smallest anything can be is negatively infinite. (Absolute nothing, smaller than infinitely small, devoid of all energy, matter and dimensions)

3. For there to be anything, once there had to be nothing. (the pre-universe before time/god invented itself. I call this--->"The Santhurian Principle of Dimensions")

4. There are three main types of infinities.

5. There are several sub-types. Such as everything between negative and double infinity

6. Absolute Nothing could be considered its own dimension.

Post if you can think of more, I tried to think of 7 but the other two were a bit hard for me to believe so far.

Edited by PD7

well let me show me my equation ydoaPs, all be it an extremely scaled down version.

(~N+2E=E)

~N= negative infinity

2E= double infinity

E= infinity (as some know it)

Maybe not as pretty as E=mc2, but Einstein had an open mind. He would at least appropriate its simplicity. (of-course he didn't believe/understand quantum theory as I do either. http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/teaching/HPS_0410/chapters/quantum_theory_completeness/index.html If you want to read about that.

Again, infinity isn't a number. It's not a quantity on which arithmetic operations can be performed. Infinites can be added, though. For example, we can add Z+ and Z-. All you really know about something when someone says it is infinite is that it is not finite. Infinites come in an infinite number of sizes, so I still don't know what "double infinity" means. It's not as though there's a number infinity that you can multiply by two.

Think of 1+1=2

Now, each 1 represents an infinite measurement (TIME, SPACE, NEGATIVE INFINITY, etc.)

2 is the "double Infinity"

I can not think of a easier way to explain it other than that.

Every dimension used to be what I call "Two Dimensional". Even Time.

The best way to explain this is to think of time as two dimensional. The "past" and the "present". Before The great fluctuation (The Big Bang) there was no future or before the past. When the great fluctuation happened ever dimension got a negative and positive dimension. Time got these two extra dimension, before the past and after the present. Which makes it a fourth dimensional dimension, this also included all dimensions relative to time including space.

Think of 1+1=2

Now, each 1 represents an infinite measurement (TIME, SPACE, NEGATIVE INFINITY, etc.)

2 is the "double Infinity"

I can not think of a easier way to explain it other than that.

You can't do that.

Example:

The set of all positive integers and zero is infinite. The set of all negative integers is infinite. They are the same size infinite. Now, let's add them together to get the set of all integers. It's the same exact size as the others. All three sets are countably infinite.

Edited by ydoaPs