your understanding and in sincerity I would be unable with my current
knowledge to facilitate this to you.

I hope that your grasp of English language equals that of your
mathematical knowledge.

If I may enlighten you this is a science forum site, let me
further break it down by definition;

Science, the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the
systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and
natural world through observation and experiment.

Forum, A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular
issue can be exchanged.

Fortunately this forum and those who monitor it are happy to allow
the interaction of those whose knowledge is limited and may not be
backed by academic qualification to interact and exchange IDEAS
with those who are more qualified or have a greater knowledge to
answer and or assist.

Unfortunately I see no assistance in your post and indeed I am sad
to say that what I do see is mockery.

Please feel free to quote me on this one if you wish.

Have a nice day
tongue.png

Dear Kras661

Thank you for your comment and if indeed the purpose of this forum

were to purely relate to a single equation of everything may I

suggest that it should have been titled "The Equation of

Everything".

This aside I appreciate that from your perspective this may be

your understanding and in sincerity I would be unable with my current

knowledge to facilitate this to you.

I hope that your grasp of English language equals that of your

mathematical knowledge.

If I may enlighten you this is a science forum site, let me

further break it down by definition;

Science, the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the

systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and

natural world through observation and experiment.

Forum, A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular

issue can be exchanged.

Fortunately this forum and those who monitor it are happy to allow

the interaction of those whose knowledge is limited and may not be

backed by academic qualification to interact and exchange IDEAS

with those who are more qualified or have a greater knowledge to

answer and or assist.

Unfortunately I see no assistance in your post and indeed I am sad

to say that what I do see is mockery.

Please feel free to quote me on this one if you wish.

Have a nice day

tongue.png

well the problem is,

I was not commenting you at all.I have no clue what you ,your self ,is talking about, i did not read your comments, sorry.

I was commenting on, Anthem (0) actual topic,

" Calling all Great Minds: The Theory of Everything "

TOE,

usually,

theories have math or some sort of equation.

If i remember correctly, the goal is to create a single equation for this thought.

and also, as a scientist or what ever you want to call your self,

you need math, math and physics and such, is correlated.

you need knowledge and understanding in at lease a level of all fields,this is just to understand,

it takes some understanding of a quark to have some sort of understanding of a quasar.

everything is relative.

In that instance let me give you the most sincere apology for any offence,

Let me say that you were fine until that last quote, that one just raised the blood pressure.

Once again apologies for my misunderstanding.

Have a nice day redface.gif

In that instance let me give you the most sincere apology for any offence,

Let me say that you were fine until that last quote, that one just raised the blood pressure.

Once again apologies for my misunderstanding.

Have a nice day redface.gif

no porblem at all, and also, i understand,

that your endorphins are ruled by your emotions and when you perceive your self suffering

there must be a chemical release by your emotional disparity

all in all, it's not a problem at all.

If by "last quote" you mean everything is relative, what do you find raises you r blood pressure about that?

If by last quote you mean "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Jim Downey,final part of the academic decathlon in the movie Billy Madison." then why would your blood pressure be raised by a quotation from a film that forms part of krash661's regular signature?

While these questions may seem off topic, I ask because if the first answer interpretation is correct I am intrigued by your distaste for the notion of relative things. If it is the second i think you may have misinterpreted its function in the post.

Just a quick reply to your 2nd comment.

I agree and I do not profess as stated previously the academic or working knowledge to present an equation, I am not a scientist, I am a common man with an interest in that which I do not know, particularly relating to "The theory of everything"

I would care to think that if academics can educate me to a point where I can understand this theory then surely that would be better for us all rather than just leaving it to those who can do the math

That's just my thoughts doh.gif

With relation to the quote I did not appreciate it's context and therefore irony relating to your signature, very self effacing I must say.

Unfortunately in the context of the message I saw it as referring to my post

!

Moderator Note

A post speculating on the number of dimensions has been split off http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/74654-number-of-dimensions/

Trouble with physics: The roots of reality has been moved here http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/74657-trouble-with-physics-the-roots-of-reality/

Please don't post items here unless you are addressing the topic of the original post

Since 42 is the answer in the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and Anthem makes much of the number 42, are we to deduce that Anthem is a troll, or possibly a mouse?

I also make a lot of the number 2. Because 2 x 4 = 8. I was born on 08/08/1969. And the number 8 is made up of 2 circles. Which are the 2 Universes as described by Wikipedia.

• 2 weeks later...

I also make a lot of the number 2. Because 2 x 4 = 8. I was born on 08/08/1969. And the number 8 is made up of 2 circles. Which are the 2 Universes as described by Wikipedia.

FYI wikipedia can be edited by anybody and should not be ever taken as hard fact.

To the OP. What is your question exactly mate? What do you require assistance with? As humans ,We can only learn as far as we progress as a whole. one immortal man could not be "all knowing ", he could be very knowledgeable but if you were to say have him from the year 1ad until now. his knowledge would only be as advanced as our's as he had to learn with the times and unlearn all the false things that have been since dis-proven.

As far as the multidimensional universe goes, In my opinion it certainly could be possible, But i have yet to see anybody who could do the calculations to prove it to me, and even if they could, I dont know if i would be smart enough to verify them. And if you think about it, While it is entirely possible, How could we prove this? What way do we have of showing that is is possible, Which is why i think so many people including myself have such a hard time trying to come up with an answer or explain it. Just for the record, I think it could be possible, I do not think that it is definite.

What you are saying about anything that does not have a direct impact on survival or our ability to procreate is unnecessary information is wrong however. Most scientific theories people come up with that are widely recognized are not about procreation at all.

• 3 weeks later...

OP said, "

Premises:

1. We don’t see in three-dimensions, we see intwo-dimensional surface area. We canonly see the OUT sides of objects."

We have two front facing eyes that give us stereoscopic vision, which means we see 3D images of the world. In addition, we remember time sequences. Thus, we remember things in 4D.

I see no reason to read any further into the first post in this thread. Incorrect premises lead to incorrect conclusions.

Edited by EdEarl