of alien artifacts from the Roswell Crash. He tells us how he

spearheaded the Army's reverse-engineering project

that led to today's

-integrated circuit cips

-fiber optics

-lasers

-

This image obviously looks retouched,

Is this all that is required to deny evidence? Something looks retouched to you?

Can we use this same weak-ass standard against anything you present to us? I'd like to have a word in your thread about UFOs and their grainy videos if so...

First point read " The day after Roswell" by Col. Philip J. Corso

you might learn something

Seriously, I know you channel aliens and all, but really try to think about this.

The main argument for a cover up about the existence of extraterrestrials is because the public might panic. Wouldn't it have been MUCH better, easier and cheaper to let the story out and use the knowledge to justify pretty much whatever the military-industrial complex wants? Wouldn't people have allowed their governments to do whatever was necessary to protect us from alien invasion? Why go to the monumental expense and difficulty of maintaining a cover up when the truth would have been easier and more profitable in money and power?

In the US, we've allowed our government to trample all over our constitutional rights just to protect us from a few thousand terrorist bombers. Can you imagine what we would have let them do to stop the alien horde? For a conspiracy minded guy, you are not looking at the big picture very well.

When you've spend as much time investigating the Alien story

as I have you finally get to the bottom of it. There are good aliens

and bad ones and the last thing you want to do is get friendly

with the bad ones the problem is over the years some governments

couldn't tell the difference between the two.The good ones are

an asset to this civilization the bad ones will lead to a disaster.

When you've spend as much time investigating the Alien story

as I have you finally get to the bottom of it. There are good aliens

and bad ones and the last thing you want to do is get friendly

with the bad ones the problem is over the years some governments

couldn't tell the difference between the two.The good ones are

an asset to this civilization the bad ones will lead to a disaster.

When you've spent as much time investigating the Alien story as I have you finally get to the bottom of it. You find there a melange of hoax, self delusion, poor education, mental illness, weak humour, obsession and foolish error. You then, if wise, climb out as rapidly as possible.

Without thoughtful manipulation, cameras and photographs can only tell lies. As long as the image is true to the photographer's 'vision' of what lay before him it is as near as technically possible to true fidelity (provided fidelity is the goal). It's about understanding the limitations of one's equipment and adapting one's methods to accommodate or record those parts of a scene that matter in the absence of the equipment's ability to record it all. Awareness of these limiting elements are absolutely necessary when viewing images made in environments like on the Moon so one can understand why the images look the way they do.

Edited by StringJunky

The whole moon landings were faked. I've got

the book Moonfire by Norman Mailer, there's

no blast crater or disturbance of moon dust

under the lander no a speck of dust on the

lander at all. This is a coffee table sized book

with large glossy pictures of the entire

Apollo 11 landing. A lot of the shadows were

completely impossible with parallel sunlight

cast down on the moon surface.

Here's some web sites that do a thorough investigation

http://www.ufos-alie...smicapollo.html

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

http://batesmotel.8m.com/

I've always wondered why some people think that the moon landing "hoax" is important enough to be spat out from their mouths.

The moon is a hoax! It is just a giant spotlight on top of a pyramid in the dessert in Nevada, beamed onto the reflective crystal surface of the celestial sphere!

You weren't supposed to tell that... The black helicopters will arrive shortly, have your bags packed and ready... <_<

Without thoughtful manipulation, cameras and photographs can only tell lies. As long as the image is true to the photographer's 'vision' of what lay before him it is as near as technically possible to true fidelity (provided fidelity is the goal). It's about understanding the limitations of one's equipment and adapting one's methods to accommodate or record those parts of a scene that matter in the absence of the equipment's ability to record it all. Awareness of these limiting elements are absolutely necessary when viewing images made in environments like on the Moon so one can understand why the images look the way they do.

(I hope you have a sense of humor :D)

We think you believe you understand what you think you wrote, but we’re not sure you realize that what we read was what you meant to write. :blink:

They will get caught someday, when all these pieces are gathered up for installation in Moon and Earth Museums (Like treasured Mummy displays and Orville and Wilbur's Airplane).

The moon is not for any one flag or sovereignty. That would be the main aspiration to plant a flag first. To take possession--that does not seem the case here.

They will get caught someday, when all these pieces are gathered up for installation in Moon and Earth Museums (Like treasured Mummy displays and Orville and Wilbur's Airplane).

The moon is not for any one flag or sovereignty. That would be the main aspiration to plant a flag first. To take possession--that does not seem the case here.

Who will get caught doing what? What does sovereignty have to do with anything?

Hi everyone. I came here to notify someone that they are wrong. I read "faked moon landing" so this is my message for the day: you are wrong. I would have rather used insults, but nevermind. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Ben Bowen