UNIVERSAL THEORY

univeral theory

iam proud to inform all the mankind and especially members of the science forum that, the world's long waited most influential and most outstanding theory in the history of human civilization has been discovered.this theory is non other than the most accurate theory of everything or grand unification theory.

its principle has been tested and approved to be the underlying principle of the universal gauge field.its underlying law has been tested and approved to be the universal law of energy regulation.and its formula has been tested and approved to be the universal equation.

with it , we have managed to solve all the 6 remaining millennium problems. it was first disclosed through the patent request papers made to uganda patent office and African regional intellectual property office in the names of sserubogo zaid.

am considering unraveling the mystery of this theory through this forum as well as discussing its relevance and significance to everything.we shall begin by introducing its principle, its law and its equation and the solutions they provide to the remaining 6millenium prize problems i.e. the P verses NP, the Hodge conjecture,the Riemann hypothesis, the young-mills hypothesis, the birch and swinnerton dier conjecture and the

wait for details please

...we shall begin by introducing its principle, its law and its equation and the solutions they provide to the remaining 6millenium prize problems i.e. the P verses NP, the Hodge conjecture,the Riemann hypothesis, the young-mills hypothesis, the birch and swinnerton dier conjecture and the

wait for details please

Sounds to me like you are full of

wait for details please

Does this hypothesis involve religion or philosophy?

as much as it has proved that P=NP, it is a fact that shows that it involves religion and philosophy.

Iam proud to inform all the mankind and especially members of the science forum that, the world's long waited most influential and most outstanding theory in the history of human civilization has been discovered.this theory is non other than the most accurate theory of everything or grand unification theory.

its principle has been tested and approved to be the underlying principle of the universal gauge field.its underlying law has been tested and approved to be the universal law of energy regulation.and its formula has been tested and approved to be the universal equation.

with it , we have managed to solve all the 6 remaining millennium problems. it was first disclosed through the univaso patent request papers filed to Uganda patent office and African regional intellectual property office on 27-9-2012 and upgraded to univaso P=NP patent amendment paper filed on 23-Oct-2012 application no.UG/P/2012/000005 in the names of sserubogo zaid.

Iam considering unraveling the mystery of this theory through this forum as well as discussing its relevance and significance to everything.we shall begin by introducing its principle, its law and its equation and the solutions they provide to the remaining 6millenium prize problems i.e. the P verses NP, the Hodge conjecture,the Riemann hypothesis, the young-mills existence and mass gap, the birch and swinnerton dyer conjecture and the the nervier stocks existence and smoothness.

I thank Allah who made this revelation in the Qur'an through his prophet Muhammad(SAW).i thank my family(mom,dad,brothers,sisters and relatives),i thank my colleagues at world Islamic research foundation.i thank my teachers, lecturers,ob's,og's and i thank all scientists world over and world to remember most notably Elbert Einstein and sir Isac newton.

happy birth day to the world...................happy birth day to everything.

N.B: specifically but not exclusive,we shall begin by disclosing the facts embedded within this invention about the millennium prize problems that;

1) P=NP

2)

wait for details please

Iam proud to inform all the mankind and especially members of the science forum that, the world's long waited most influential and most outstanding theory in the history of human civilization has been discovered.this theory is non other than the most accurate theory of everything or grand unification theory.

with it , we have managed to solve all the 6 remaining millennium problems. it was first disclosed through the univaso patent request papers filed to Uganda patent office and African regional intellectual property office on 27-9-2012 and upgraded to univaso P=NP patent amendment paper filed on 23-Oct-2012 application no.UG/P/2012/000005 in the names of sserubogo zaid.

Iam considering unraveling the mystery of this theory through this forum as well as discussing its relevance and significance to everything.we shall begin by introducing its principle, its law and its equation and the solutions they provide to the remaining 6millenium prize problems i.e. the P verses NP, the Hodge conjecture,the Riemann hypothesis, the young-mills existence and mass gap, the birch and swinnerton dyer conjecture and the the nervier stocks existence and smoothness.

I thank Allah who made this revelation in the Qur'an through his prophet Muhammad(SAW).i thank my family(mom,dad,brothers,sisters and relatives),i thank my colleagues at world Islamic research foundation.i thank my teachers, lecturers,ob's,og's and i thank all scientists world over and world to remember most notably Elbert Einstein and sir Isac newton.

happy birth day to the world...................happy birth day to everything.

N.B: specifically but not exclusive,we shall begin by disclosing the facts embedded within this invention about the millennium prize problems that;

1) P=NP

2)the navier-stocks existence and smoothness hypothesis is true

3)the young-mills existence and mass gap hypothesis is false

4) the rienman hypothesis is true

5) the birch and swinnerton dyer conjecture is true

6)the hogde conjecture is true

Below is a sketch of the proof embedded with in the universal theory as far as the above claims are concerned:

Allah says in the Qur'an that and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability.

from the above fact,it has the following implication about nature and its regulation :

1)that ''every thing is all but just different aspects of the same universal hierarchy mechanism of opposite pair's variability''

2)that every thing regulates each other with a force that is inversely proportional to the universal system coordination and directly proportional to its relativity

The above mentioned two facts about nature can be combined into a single natural fact that can explain everything within a single statement of natural law of existence and we say that;every thing exists in a universal hierarchy mechanisms of opposite pair's variability,whose reaction is directly proportional to its relativity and inversely proportional to its coordination. this can best be explained the universal equation formulated from this law. such that;

N.B, the dote that resembles the abellian dot between the negative variable and the positive variable of the above equation is used as a universal operator.such that it allows to be substituted by any other mathematical operator so as long as the answer it provides equals to 1+or-1

This equation has the mathematical power of transforming into another opposite equation with the ability of calculating almost everything as we shall be seeing.

Details …………

This equation has the mathematical power of transforming into another opposite equation with the ability of calculating almost everything as we shall be seeing.

If we promised to accept your word that all of this is true would we still have to read the details?

If we promised to accept your word that all of this is true would we still have to read the details?

You really think there will be any details? :lol:

every thing exists in a universal hierarchy mechanisms of opposite pair's variability,whose reaction is directly proportional to its relativity and inversely proportional to its coordination.

This may be the least meaningful combination of english words I've ever read.

If you're doing religion then you're not doing science. Why do you call it a theory?

because it is a scientific and mathematical instrument that can be used to prove the falsehood and truth of religious dogmas/beliefs and philosophical doctrines with in scientific framework.that is why we call it a theory of everything as the name suggests.

Got any maths?

of course it has a mathematical construction,only that there was a posting technical problem that is why the equation never appeared on the post. but in the mean time this mathematical detail can be useful. use a complex number s and divide it by the inverse square of s times positive plus negative.

this will give u s divide by inverse square of negative s and positive s.if you substitute our complex s by for example 9,you will get something like 9 over bracket 1 over negative three plus positive three.this will give you 9 over 6 plus 3 which equals to 1.else 1+or-1=change in 1

The technical details of this theory, are admittedly hard to grasp at first sight.

However let's not dismiss any new theory out of hand. Even if wrong, it might provide an impetus to Science.

After all, the development of Science in Western countries was strongly influenced by ideas contained in the Bible.

So if the Qu'ran offers possible alternative ideas and insights, shouldn't we at least consider them?

The technical details of this theory, are admittedly hard to grasp at first sight.

However let's not dismiss any new theory out of hand. Even if wrong, it might provide an impetus to Science.

After all, the development of Science in Western countries was strongly influenced by ideas contained in the Bible.

So if the Qu'ran offers possible alternative ideas and insights, shouldn't we at least consider them?

No the basic tenet is that everything, each idea, every new paradigm, any new theory is worthless without the backing of three things - mathematical consistency, predictions and observations.

So yes, we do dismiss theories out of hand that are merely wordy platitudes. Pony up with the maths! What unusual predictions does your theory make? What observations does your theory elucidate that at the moment rest as unexplained? It sounds brutal, dogmatic and close-minded; but in reality, any theory worth its salt will be able to pass this most simple of tests with ease.

And frankly on the Koran - or the bible or the talmud .... - we should consider them as much as we should consider the notions of any other medieval work of literature. I don't see Chaucer or Boccaccio being used as scientific evidence

can you bet on this

Quite a decent proportion have bet our non-existent eternal souls on it - we declined pascal's ridiculous wager and now live our lives without recourse to any of the sky fairies and beholden to none of their self-selecting terrestrial representatives.

UNIVASO THEORY CONCEPTUALIZATION

Allah says in the Qur'an that ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability''.51:49…53:45

these verses reveal the following facts about nature and everything in particular as explained below:

1)that every thing is all but just different aspects of the same thing(i.e the universal hierarchy mechanism of opposite pair's variability).

2)that every thing regulates each other with a force that is inversely proportional to their coordination and directly proportional to their relativity.

The above mentioned two facts about nature can be combined into a single natural fact that can explain everything within a single statement of natural law of existence and we say that;every thing is a function of a hierarchy of opposite pair's variability,whose reaction is directly proportional to their relativity and inversely proportional to their coordination. these facts can best be explained through their mathematical construction as formulated in the equations below:

1)(s/(1/(+ .-(√s) )=1

2)∂(s/(1/(- .+(√s) )))=1+or-1

3)s/(+ .-√s)=s

4) s(+ .-√s)=0

5) s(1/(+ .-(√s) )=infinity

N.B, the dote that resembles the abbellian dot between the negative variable and the positive variable of the above equation is used as a universal operator.such that it allows to be substituted by any other mathematical operator so as long as the answer it provides equals to 1+or-1. in this case let us substitute this universal dot with addition and we substitute for example 25 for our complex s from the equation.this will equal to:

1)(25/(1/(+ .-(√25) =1

2)∂(25/(1/(- .+(√25) )))=1+or-1

3)25/(+ .-√25))=25

if these equations are correct,they bring us to one of the most taunting observations in nature,for examle:

1)the cosmological energy distribution ratio of 2:1 observed in the invisible energy ratio and dark energy ratio and the electromagnetic energy distribution ratio of the universal energy energy distribution

2)the quantum particle opposite variability sets from the negatively charged particles along with the positive ones,the neutrals along with the charged particles, the up quarks along with the down quark, the visible energy along with the invisible energy etc

3) the inverse square law observed in universal objects and force coordination

4) the math mathematical P=NP range that is equivalent to 0 and 1 because our equation out put of 1+or-1 is equivalent to 0 or 1

5)the 2:1 ratio of the square number provides the evidence for the non trivial zeros of the rein man zeta function which are located at the critical line of 1/2

etc

Edited by univeral theory

UNIVASO THEORY CONCEPTUALIZATION

Allah says in the Qur'an that ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability''.51:49…53:45

these verses reveal the following facts about nature and everything in particular as explained below:

1)that every thing is all but just different aspects of the same thing(i.e the universal hierarchy mechanism of opposite pair's variability).

2)that every thing regulates each other with a force that is inversely proportional to their coordination and directly proportional to their relativity.

The above mentioned two facts about nature can be combined into a single natural fact that can explain everything within a single statement of natural law of existence and we say that;every thing is a function of a hierarchy of opposite pair's variability,whose reaction is directly proportional to their relativity and inversely proportional to their coordination. these facts can best be explained through their mathematical construction as formulated in the equations below:

1)(s/(1/(+ .-(√s) )=1

2)∂(s/(1/(- .+(√s) )))=1+or-1

3)s/(+ .-√s)=s

4) s(+ .-√s)=0

5) s(1/(+ .-(√s) )=infinity

N.B, the dote that resembles the abbellian dot between the negative variable and the positive variable of the above equation is used as a universal operator.such that it allows to be substituted by any other mathematical operator so as long as the answer it provides equals to 1+or-1. in this case let us substitute this universal dot with addition and we substitute for example 25 for our complex s from the equation.this will equal to:

1)(25/(1/(+ .-(√25) =1

2)∂(25/(1/(- .+(√25) )))=1+or-1

3)25/(+ .-√25))=25

the relevance and significance of this theory and its mathematical formulation bring us to many of the most taunting observations in nature,for example:

1)the cosmological energy distribution ratio of 2:1 observed in the invisible energy ratio and dark energy ratio and the electromagnetic energy distribution ratio of the universal energy energy distribution

2)the quantum particle opposite variability sets from the negatively charged particles along with the positive ones,the neutrals along with the charged particles, the up quarks along with the down quark, the visible energy along with the invisible energy etc

4) the math mathematical P=NP range that is equivalent to 0 and 1 because our equation out put of 1+or-1 is equivalent to 0 or 1

5) the 2:1 ratio of the square number provides the evidence for the non trivial zeros of the rein man zeta function which are located at the critical line of 1/2

6) the opposite pair variability used in economic computations like; input along output,costs along benefits, productions along consumption,saving along expenditure,demand along supply etc

7) the philosophical foundation that is based on two opposite pair variables;that is observation along conceptualization.

8) the ontological dilemma that is solved by the univaso theory of existence based on two opposite pairs; that is coordination along relativity

9) the mathematical foundation that is based on two opposite pairs; that is deterministic along non deterministic,function along probability,false along truth etc

10)the Turing machine instrument based on 0 and 1

11) the psychological regulation instrument based on opposite pairs;that is hedonism and eudymonia

12) the periodic table universal periodic table that is based on two opposite pair of chemical phases that is metals and non metals.instead of the classical one that is based on three chemical phases.

13) the biological cellular pairs of opposite variability, that is eucariotes and procariotes

etc

and if any of the above claims have some element of truth, then univaso theory as formulated by sserubogo zaid is the most accurate contender for the theory of everything available today.

N.B; we are working on the full disclosure of this theory as a complete formulation with its relevance and significance to everything through our article that is to be released soon......

continue reading please. unless details fail to appear not until you have get an alternative mathematical and scientific proof that can disprove the facts and details we are giving

Does this hypothesis involve religion or philosophy?

a miracle is any article of absolute reality whose process of existence is absolutely violating the fundamental principles of grand unification of everything and the mathmatical laws of nature and its regulation.but when a new or extra article of reality is proved to exist with in the limits and boundaries of mathmatical laws of nature and the principles of grand unification of everything;in science we call it a discovery or an invention.

God shall continue to do miracles in existence to prove that he is there and that he is the sole determiner of everything,man kind will continue to dig deep the mysteries of existence and discover new articles of reality or invent new alternative of existence in form of innovations.

are we trying to make these least meaningful combination of English words quite meaningful

Edited by univeral theory

You provide thirteen examples of " ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability''. I examine some of these examples here and demonstrate that they not only fail to demonstrate yourpoint, but in some cases run wholly contrary to it.

If you divide things into pairs then we imply a ratio 1:1, not 2:1.

The invisible energy is divisible into infra-re and ultra-violet. Where is the division of the visible energy? That's right - the seven colours of the rainbow. No duality there.

In what way is the inverse square law evidence of "pairs of opposite variability"? Are you aware that not all forces follow the inverse square law? How do you account for that? While we are on the subject of forces why is there no paired force for gravity?

6) the opposite pair variability used in economic computations like; input along output,costs along benefits, productions along consumption,saving along expenditure,demand along supply etc
These pairings are more a consequence of the ease with which two variables can be represented on a two dimensional sheet of paper. With the advent of computer analysis three-dimensions and higher are being used for more sophisticated analysis. Indeed, long before computers ternary diagrams were being used to illustrate rock compositions based on three components.

7) the philosophical foundation that is based on two opposite pair variables;that is observation along conceptualization.
This is only one of the many artifical ways of dividing up the cognitive process. The alleged match is meaningless.

8) the ontological dilemma that is solved by the univaso theory of existence based on two opposite pairs; that is coordination along relativity
I know English is not your native language, but you please make an effort to write sentences that nake some kind of sense.

Sure. There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

11) the psychological regulation instrument based on opposite pairs;that is hedonism and eudymonia
Please. Now you are just being silly. There are many instruments of psychological study that are multi-dimensional.

12) the periodic table universal periodic table that is based on two opposite pair of chemical phases that is metals and non metals.instead of the classical one that is based on three chemical phases.
The periodic table is not based upon metals and non-metal,. but upon a periodicity of properties when the elements are arranged according to their atomic weight. The clue is in the name periodic table. If there is any number present here it is eight.

13) the biological cellular pairs of opposite variability, that is eucariotes and procariotes

These are not opposites. Eukaryotes contain what were once prokaryotes. Since when did an opposite contain its opposite?

This obsession with breaking things down into pairings, yin and yang, life and death, true and false, is a human characteristic, not a characteristic of any deity.

No the basic tenet is that everything, each idea, every new paradigm, any new theory is worthless without the backing of three things - mathematical consistency, predictions and observations.

So yes, we do dismiss theories out of hand that are merely wordy platitudes. Pony up with the maths! What unusual predictions does your theory make? What observations does your theory elucidate that at the moment rest as unexplained? It sounds brutal, dogmatic and close-minded; but in reality, any theory worth its salt will be able to pass this most simple of tests with ease.

And frankly on the Koran - or the bible or the talmud .... - we should consider them as much as we should consider the notions of any other medieval work of literature. I don't see Chaucer or Boccaccio being used as scientific evidence

Okay, the OP appears to be half a pork pie short of a picnic, but the central idea here, that the universe is constructed from pairs of contradictory and complementary opposites by a process of symmetry-breaking, is not daft. It allows for testable predictions and logical/metaphysical analysis, and the entire future of the wisdom traditions depends on it remaing unfalsified. It implies that the universe is a unity, seen from an ultimate perspective, something which is not an instance of a category. a message that can be extracted from the Quran as well as the scriptures of most other religions. (And Hegel, Kant, Heidegger, Schopenhauer etc). So I have some sympathy for the OPs idea, albeit that its presentation here is almost incomprehensible to me.

Just to suggest that underneath the OPs words there might be a grain of sense, here are some links that discuss George Spencer Brown's book on this idea, and the calculus he develops to model it as a formal system.

http://www.lawsofform.org/ideas.html

http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/DISTINCT.html

http://www.doyletics...arj/lofmart.htm

Or, of course, I may have completely misunderstood what the OP is getting at. If so my apologies.

The Bible etc are not scientific evidence, no, but no book ever could be. The question is whether they contain any truth, or any useful ideas.

Edited by PeterJ

You demonstrated that as to your examination the thirteen examples of " ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability'' fail to support our stand point, but in some cases run wholly contrary to it. Here we show you that your claims did not only fail to illustrate your point of view as far as the concern of this theory, but in some cases confirmed the claims you ware disproving. Many of the points you raised were based on misconception of the theory, experimental assumptions, general perceptions and in some cases individual emotions which in general were not backed by any scientific experiment of consistent mathematical proof.

1) the cosmological energy distribution ratio of 2:1 observed in the invisible energy ratio and dark energy ratio and the electromagnetic energy distribution ratio of the universal energy distribution

‘<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">If you divide things into pairs then we imply a ratio 1:1, not 2:1’. <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> </b>

……perhaps you are right on the dual ratio of 1:1.but the concept of this theory is concerned about the opposite variability of this duality, hence the ratio is -1:1.and in the field theory this is equivalent to 2:1.this can best be understood by the SU(3)of the standard model where the young diagram or young tableau multiplicity of SU(3) is 3*3 = 6+3. This is the same as 9/√9(- . +) = 6+3 this implies that the group isomorphic ratio of -3:3 in 9 equals to 2:1. “the mapping of neighborhood of one into the neighborhood of the other is one-to-one and globally homomorphism. In fact, the homomorphism is two-to-one from SU(2) on to R(3)”.while still on the same subject, “The theory of large scale structure, which governs the formation of structures in the universe (stars, quasars, galaxies and galaxy clusters), also suggests that the density of matter in the universe is only 30% of the critical density” using the approximation methods. And with the approximation methods 30% is equivalent to 33.33% .This implies that the rest of cosmological energy density (which is dack enrgy) occupies a field of 66.66%.the ratio of 66.66% : 33.33% of the cosmological energy distribution equals to 2:1 “More recently, the WMAP seven-year analysis gave an estimate of … 22.7% dark matter” –quite a good approximate statistical analysis! And its relevance to universal theory lies in its consistence to its mathematical predictions. such that; 22.7% + x=33.33%.then x=10.63%. So if dark matter is 22.7% approximately then ordinary matter is 10.53% which is consistent to the ratio of 2:1approximetely.

2) the quantum particle opposite variability sets from the negatively charged particles along with the positive ones, the neutrals along with the charged particles, the up quarks along with the down quark, the visible energy along with the invisible energy etc

The invisible energy is divisible into infra-re and ultra-violet. Where is the division of the visible energy? That's right - the seven colours of the rainbow. No duality there.

………..as far as the universal theory predictions are concerned, the visible energy is made up of magnetic energy and radiant energy. The magnetic energy is made up of atomic energy and chemical energy. The chemical energy is made up of metals and non metals. The atomic energy is made up of hadrons/nuclear energy and lepton energy. The radiant energy is made up of electrical energy and thermo energy. The electrical energy is made up of neutral energy and chargeable energy. The neutral energy is made up of neutrons and neutrinos. The chargeable energy is made up of positive charge and negative charge. The thermo energy is made up of light energy and colour energy. I think there can be duality there. Indeed the seven colours of rainbow are just the seven generations of colours coordination and relativity as a reflection of solar and sky bifurcation.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

In what way is the inverse square law evidence of "pairs of opposite variability"?

……..the inverse square is an evidence of opposite pair dual coordination of objects as a function of their observation. such that; the inverse square of space-time dilation of two opposite observers is just relative to the observer, and thus it is also opposite. Such that Sb = Sb/√Sb(+.-)

Where Sb is the absolute space-time between two observers.

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">Are you aware that not all forces follow the inverse square law? How do you account for that?<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> </b>

………Iam not aware! Please help me with just a single example backed by statistical observational analysis and consistent mathematical proof.

While we are on the subject of forces why is there no paired force for gravity?

First of all, let me first try and make the gravitation force definition simple as observed by our ordinary experience. This is the force which a given body (A) exalts on another body say (B) as a function of their velocities (i.e. this is the force which the velocity of object A exalts on the velocity of object B).

This is the central story behind the expansion of the universe. Gravitation is also subject to opposite pair duality - the concave and convex gravitation. Dark mater is responsible for convex gravitation and ordinary matter is responsible for concave gravitation. and because dark matter is 2:1 of ordinary matter, this explains the continual expansion of the universe. And it is this attraction between the convex gravitation of dark matter and the concave gravitation of ordinary matter that accounts for the motion of solar objects and perhaps the motion of universal objects.

These pairings are more a consequence of the ease with which two variables can be represented on a two dimensional sheet of paper. With the advent of computer analysis three-dimensions and higher are being used for more sophisticated analysis. Indeed, long before computers ternary diagrams were being used to illustrate rock compositions based on three components.

………..Whether three dimension or multidimensional, they all subject to dual group isomorphism and cohomology whose proportional coefficient determinant is modulus 1

7) the philosophical foundation that is based on two opposite pair variables; that is observation along conceptualization.

This is only one of the many artifical ways of dividing up the cognitive process. The alleged match is meaningless.

………..what do you mean by “artificial”? are you trying to mean that because it is artificial no theory is capable of explaining its flow structure and applicability?<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">I know English is not your native language, but you please make an effort to write sentences that nake some kind of sense.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> </b>

……….Thank you for this alert! And please keep it up. But what I mean is the ontological “questions concerning what entities exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped, related within a hierarchy, and subdivided according to similarities and differences”.

<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Sure. There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

………….quite a good quotation of binary pedigree. but please try to apply it technically on the quoted details you aim to disprove<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Please. Now you are just being silly. There are many instruments of psychological study that are multi-dimensional.

……….dont you think that now you are becoming too emotional rather than demonstrating a higher degree of scientific competence? don’t you think that the many multi-dimensional instruments are either isomorphic or homomophic to hedonism and eudaimonia. Please just list few of those many multidimensional instruments you know. For us we promise to find where your basic problems lie so that we find a good doze of those problems for you.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

The periodic table is not based upon metals and non-metal,. but upon a periodicity of properties when the elements are arranged according to their atomic weight. The clue is in the name periodic table. If there is any number present here it is eight.

……….“ The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their atomic numbers, electron configurations, and chemical properties” Wikipedia. The fundamental modulus manifold of this organization is based on metals and non metals with 2:1 topological constant ratio of their cohomology.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

13) the biological cellular pairs of opposite variability, that is eukaryotes and prokaryotes’

These are not opposites. Eukaryotes contain what were once prokaryotes. Since when did an opposite contain its opposite?<br style="mso-special-character: line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

……….well informed! But that is just experimental assumption never backed by any consistent mathematical proof of scientific reasoning. If you have one please provide. but as far as universal theory is concerned, at a given point of their constituents; eukaryotes intersect with prokaryotes’ and this intersection is directly proportional to their relativity and inversely proportional to their coordination

This obsession with breaking things down into pairings, yin and yang, life and death, true and false, is a human characteristic, not a characteristic of any deity.

…….. I beg that you consider some revision over the group theory, category theory and field theory so that you get a fertile ground to disprove this obsession with breaking things down into pairings…..characteristic of any deity.

Okay, the OP appears to be half a pork pie short of a picnic, but the central idea here, that the universe is constructed from pairs of contradictory and complementary opposites by a process of symmetry-breaking, is not daft. It allows for testable predictions and logical/metaphysical analysis, and the entire future of the wisdom traditions depends on it remaing unfalsified. It implies that the universe is a unity, seen from an ultimate perspective, something which is not an instance of a category. a message that can be extracted from the Quran as well as the scriptures of most other religions. (And Hegel, Kant, Heidegger, Schopenhauer etc). So I have some sympathy for the OPs idea, albeit that its presentation here is almost incomprehensible to me.

Just to suggest that underneath the OPs words there might be a grain of sense, here are some links that discuss George Spencer Brown's book on this idea, and the calculus he develops to model it as a formal system.

http://www.lawsofform.org/ideas.html

http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/DISTINCT.html

http://www.doyletics...arj/lofmart.htm

Or, of course, I may have completely misunderstood what the OP is getting at. If so my apologies.

The Bible etc are not scientific evidence, no, but no book ever could be. The question is whether they contain any truth, or any useful ideas.

thank you for such a sounding degree of professional competence and hospitality.

You provide thirteen examples of " ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability''. I examine some of these examples here and demonstrate that they not only fail to demonstrate yourpoint, but in some cases run wholly contrary to it.

In what way is the inverse square law evidence of "pairs of opposite variability"? Are you aware that not all forces follow the inverse square law? How do you account for that? While we are on the subject of forces why is there no paired force for gravity?

I know English is not your native language, but you please make an effort to write sentences that nake some kind of sense.

These are not opposites. Eukaryotes contain what were once prokaryotes. Since when did an opposite contain its opposite?

You demonstrated that as to your examination the thirteen examples of " ''and of everything have we created pairs…of opposite variability'' fail to support our stand point, but in some cases run wholly contrary to it. Here we show you that your claims did not only fail to illustrate your point of view as far as the concern of this theory, but in some cases confirmed the claims you ware disproving. Many of the points you raised were based on misconception of the theory, experimental assumptions, general perceptions and in some cases individual emotions which in general were not backed by any scientific experiment of consistent mathematical proof.

1) the cosmological energy distribution ratio of 2:1 observed in the invisible energy ratio and dark energy ratio and the electromagnetic energy distribution ratio of the universal energy distribution

If you divide things into pairs then we imply a ratio 1:1, not 2:1’.

……perhaps you are right on the dual ratio of 1:1.but the concept of this theory is concerned about the opposite variability of this duality, hence the ratio is -1:1.and in the field theory this is equivalent to 2:1.this can best be understood by the SU(3)of the standard model where the young diagram or young tableau multiplicity of SU(3) is 3*3 = 6+3. This is the same as 9/√9(- . +) = 6+3 this implies that the group isomorphic ratio of -3:3 in 9 equals to 2:1. “the mapping of neighborhood of one into the neighborhood of the other is one-to-one and globally homomorphism. In fact, the homomorphism is two-to-one from SU(2) on to R(3)”.while still on the same subject, “The theory of large scale structure, which governs the formation of structures in the universe (stars, quasars, galaxies and galaxy clusters), also suggests that the density of matter in the universe is only 30% of the critical density” using the approximation methods. And with the approximation methods 30% is equivalent to 33.33% .This implies that the rest of cosmological energy density (which is dack enrgy) occupies a field of 66.66%.the ratio of 66.66% : 33.33% of the cosmological energy distribution equals to 2:1 “More recently, the WMAP seven-year analysis gave an estimate of … 22.7% dark matter” –quite a good approximate statistical analysis! And its relevance to universal theory lies in its consistence to its mathematical predictions. such that; 22.7% + x=33.33%.then x=10.63%. So if dark matter is 22.7% approximately then ordinary matter is 10.53% which is consistent to the ratio of 2:1approximetely.

2) the quantum particle opposite variability sets from the negatively charged particles along with the positive ones, the neutrals along with the charged particles, the up quarks along with the down quark, the visible energy along with the invisible energy etc

………..as far as the universal theory predictions are concerned, the visible energy is made up of magnetic energy and radiant energy. The magnetic energy is made up of atomic energy and chemical energy. The chemical energy is made up of metals and non metals. The atomic energy is made up of hadrons/nuclear energy and lepton energy. The radiant energy is made up of electrical energy and thermo energy. The electrical energy is made up of neutral energy and chargeable energy. The neutral energy is made up of neutrons and neutrinos. The chargeable energy is made up of positive charge and negative charge. The thermo energy is made up of light energy and colour energy. I think there can be duality there. Indeed the seven colours of rainbow are just the seven generations of colours coordination and relativity as a reflection of solar and sky bifurcation.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

In what way is the inverse square law evidence of "pairs of opposite variability"?

……..the inverse square is an evidence of opposite pair dual coordination of objects as a function of their observation. such that; the inverse square of space-time dilation of two opposite observers is just relative to the observer, and thus it is also opposite. Such that Sb = Sb/√Sb(+.-)

Are you aware that not all forces follow the inverse square law? How do you account for that?

………Iam not aware! Please help me with just a single example backed by statistical observational analysis and consistent mathematical proof.

First of all, let me first try and make the gravitation force definition simple as observed by our ordinary experience. This is the force which a given body (A) exalts on another body say (B) as a function of their velocities (i.e. this is the force which the velocity of object A exalts on the velocity of object B).

This is the central story behind the expansion of the universe. Gravitation is also subject to opposite pair duality - the concave and convex gravitation. Dark mater is responsible for convex gravitation and ordinary matter is responsible for concave gravitation. and because dark matter is 2:1 of ordinary matter, this explains the continual expansion of the universe. And it is this attraction between the convex gravitation of dark matter and the concave gravitation of ordinary matter that accounts for the motion of solar objects and perhaps the motion of universal objects.

………..Whether three dimension or multidimensional, they all subject to dual group isomorphism and cohomology whose proportional coefficient determinant is modulus 1

7) the philosophical foundation that is based on two opposite pair variables; that is observation along conceptualization.

………..what do you mean by “artificial”? are you trying to mean that because it is artificial no theory is capable of explaining its flow structure and applicability?

……….Thank you for this alert! And please keep it up. But what I mean is the ontological “questions concerning what entities exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped, related within a hierarchy, and subdivided according to similarities and differences”.

………….quite a good quotation of binary pedigree. but please try to apply it technically on the quoted details you aim to disprove

……….dont you think that now you are becoming too emotional rather than demonstrating a higher degree of scientific competence? don’t you think that the many multi-dimensional instruments are either isomorphic or homomophic to hedonism and eudaimonia. Please just list few of those many multidimensional instruments you know. For us we promise to find where your basic problems lie so that we find a good doze of those problems for you.

……….“ The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their atomic numbers, electron configurations, and chemical properties” Wikipedia. The fundamental modulus manifold of this organization is based on metals and non metals with 2:1 topological constant ratio of their cohomology.

13) the biological cellular pairs of opposite variability, that is eukaryotes and prokaryotes’

……….well informed! But that is just experimental assumption never backed by any consistent mathematical proof of scientific reasoning. If you have one please provide. but as far as universal theory is concerned, at a given point of their constituents; eukaryotes intersect with prokaryotes’ and this intersection is directly proportional to their relativity and inversely proportional to their coordination

…….. I beg that you consider some revision over the group theory, category theory and field theory so that you get a fertile ground to disprove this obsession with breaking things down into pairings…..characteristic of any deity.

THE EXTRA MILE OF UNIVASO SCIENCE (universal theory?)

1) That; work = force * energy

2) That; energy = mass/area

3) That; force = pressure * velocity

4) That; NP-hard problems are decidable in polynomial time

1) (s/((√s)+ .-)((s∩((√s)+ .-) )∩(((√s)+ .-)/s) ) )=s

2)((s/1)/((√s)+ .-)((s∩((√s)+ .-) )∩(((√s)+ .-)/s) ) )=1

3) change((s/1)/((√s)+ .-)((s∩((√s)+ .-) )∩(((√s)+ .-)/s) ) )=1+or-1

If you divide things into pairs then we imply a ratio 1:1, not 2:1’.

………..as far as the universal theory predictions are concerned, the visible energy is made up of magnetic energy and radiant energy. The magnetic energy is made up of atomic energy and chemical energy. The chemical energy is made up of metals and non metals. The atomic energy is made up of hadrons/nuclear energy and lepton energy. The radiant energy is made up of electrical energy and thermo energy. The electrical energy is made up of neutral energy and chargeable energy. The neutral energy is made up of neutrons and neutrinos. The chargeable energy is made up of positive charge and negative charge. The thermo energy is made up of light energy and colour energy. I think there can be duality there. Indeed the seven colours of rainbow are just the seven generations of colours coordination and relativity as a reflected on earth from the solar and sky bifurcation.

Are you aware that not all forces follow the inverse square law? How do you account for that?

………..what do you mean by “artificial”? are you trying to mean that because it is artificial no theory is capable of explaining its flow structure and applicability?

………….quite a good quotation of binary pedigree. but please try to apply it technically on the quoted details you aim to disprove

……….dont you think that now you are becoming too emotional rather than demonstrating a higher degree of scientific competence? don’t you think that the many multi-dimensional instruments are either isomorphic or homomophic to hedonism and eudaimonia. Please just list few of those many multidimensional instruments you know. For us we promise to find where your basic problems lie so that we find a good doze of those problems for you.

……….“ The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their atomic numbers, electron configurations, and chemical properties” Wikipedia. The fundamental modulus manifold of this organization is based on metals and non metals with 2:1 topological constant ratio of their cohomology.