Trolls or Staff ?

ACUV

A Tripolation,

I tried that activity you call trolling, I never would have guessed that's the name for it, I added a load of positive votes to peoples' reputations, I feel good, wow Am I a troll?

A Tripolation,

I tried that activity you call trolling, I never would have guessed that's the name for it, I added a load of positive votes to peoples' reputations, I feel good, wow Am I a troll?

No. I'm doing it ironically. That's the point. I hate ydoaPs. I upvote him and I die a little on the inside.

It's like Hardcore-mode for teh interblagz.

And I have indeed been around for a while. Because of that, it might be worth listening to me about things like this. I see how the staff operates now, and how it operated before, and I can guess how it will operate in the future. I can't think of any instance of a staff member breaking the rules without being treated like any other member by the rest of the staff.

Which does not include the discussions the staff has in our private lounge, where we take the cheez nips away from someone of they've been bad. Some can get a tad heated, which is useful for juicing up the hot tub. Not all admonition is public.

Which does not include the discussions the staff has in our private lounge

Actually, at one point, Alex was playing around with permissions, and I had access for about 10 minutes. I know all of your dirty secrets.

I was just reading a thread where Sayo is complaining about Alex being so spammy and off-topic. Dave threatens to get out his cattle prod and all agree the little twirp needs a couple points towards a suspension. Probably made him the man he is today.

Half man half hobbit?