A couple basic questions about neurons

Hi, I'm studying the nervous system and I have a few questions. I understand that this is a lot, but if you can confirm and answer any of them then I would be very much appreciative.

1) Given two neurons and their relative synaptic cleft, can the neurotransmitters from this given cleft ever leak out of the cleft and effect adjacent/or other neurons?

2) Related to the above question, and if true and neurons can leak out then is it also possible that similar chemicals like norephiephrine and epinephrine can leak out and bind to receptors of non-neuron cells?

3) Are neurons specific in their release of neurotransmitters? What I mean is do neurons have the ability to release more than one type of transmitter? The reason I'm asking is because

a) I was listening to an anatomy professor and he mentioned that parasympathetic released acetycholine, and made mention that sympathetic neurons released norepinephrine. As if it wasn't possible for other molecules to be released by these neurons.

b) Agouti-related peptide - "Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron. It is only synthesised in NPY containing cell bodies located in the ventromedial part of the arcuate nucleus in the hypothalamus" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agouti-related_peptide

4) Do neurons have receptors for hormones too?

Again I know this a lot of questions, but any answer would be appreciated(and any links describing it would be very much appreciated)

Thank you for your time