Learning Drug

Would a learning drug exist and would it be used for educations or would it be used for a bad way?

I think this should exist because certain people learn differently and it would improve good judgement, memory, and understanding. I think for the most part people would use it in a good way for education and to help on certain things. But again like other drugs out there it'll probably be used or configured some how to make people get high instead of it actual use.

Your opinion?

Edited by Badcompany

Aderal is basically the learning drug when used by adults. It makes the brain considerable more active thus allowing the user to remember better. It's side affects of keeping you up all night and making you skinny make it desirable to be used as a high by many. This is rather unfortunate.

But the one I at least want to exist for a short time brings up your brains usage from 10% to 20% but it would have only one side-effect dry mouth

But the one I at least want to exist for a short time brings up your brains usage from 10% to 20% but it would have only one side-effect dry mouth