Infinitely Accurate Integrals?

EquisDeXD

So, you don't care that the question you posed doesn't have an answer in a very large majority of the cases?

Yes, that would be exactly correct if it was rare and there wasn't a literally endless number of cases where you could in fact find the exact value of an integral, and it's exactly correct that I don't care that it isn't encountered often.

For example, if you can prove that the Navier-Stokes equations have unique solutions, the Clay Mathematics Institute will give you $1 million. http://theconversati...ss-problem-4244

I'm never afraid to explore something, I'll give it a try, though it seems like they already have hired math experts working on it. The concept as usual is simple, the cause for the water doing that is a composite of the force at different angles, gravity, air resistance and attraction between molecules, but proving the equation takes testing. I think there was some mathematician a year or two ago that also solved Newton's 300 year old math puzzle about a projectile and air resistance, I think he was from India.

But, this link sort of contradicts what you said, in doesn't show that things are impossible, it shows that things are in fact possible and still being worked on.

Edited by EquisDeXD

But if it was determined that it was impossible then they wouldn't have so many people working on the project.

They don't know if it is impossible or not. That is exactly what the problem is. If someone can definitely prove one way or the other, they win the $.