Who really killed our Ambassador to Libya?

rigney

Do you ever read what you have written? Are you suggesting that the Queens financial situation is in some way connected to her influence in politics?

If so why does that make it easy to think that the House if Windsor has something to do with Politics?

How else could the Windsor conglomerate have made all of that money other than through a political venue?

quote name='Sergeant Bilko' timestamp='1351259305' post='710441']

But what do you know of what happens overseas? Murdochs Fox news isn't exactly accurate. You even thought the British Queen actually had some power! You seem to have taken a leaf out of Mitts book, insulting more than half of the American voters at the last presidential election. Nice one.

Evidently I rationalized more about the Benghazi F.U. than Obama's "Lap Dogs".

Edited by rigney

How else could the Windsor conglomerate have made all of that money other than through a political venue?

Bless you Rigney, you have a woeful grasp of the facts. May I suggest that in the absence of more detailed information you take a look at the house of windsor using Wikipedia, it may not be 100% accurate but you really neeed to stop shouting about and drawing attention to your ignorance on here.

You know if this is the best the US has to offer George Washington must be spinning in his grave.

Bless you Rigney, you have a woeful grasp of the facts. May I suggest that in the absence of more detailed information you take a look at the house of windsor using Wikipedia, it may not be 100% accurate but you really neeed to stop shouting about and drawing attention to your ignorance on here.

You know if this is the best the US has to offer George Washington must be spinning in his grave.

I heard his spin rate was recently estimated at 25,000 rpm's

Hey rigney, when Mitt loses will you record your crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth for us so we can enjoy listening to it?

Moon, any crying I'll do will be for the poor unenlightened folks who will attempt to put Obama back in office. Edited by rigney

Are you seriously suggesting that presidents ought to completely disregard their intelligence briefings in favor of just making shit up without any evidence?

What intelligence briefings? I don't believe there has been one since "WE" killed ben Ladin.

The real question is, Was there information the Republicans knew, but didn't take steps to possibility avert a terrorist strike on the Benghazi Consulate?

Absolutely, it must have been those damned republicans again. None of the democrats in Obama's cabinet seemed to have a clue as to what caused it other than an angry bunch of religious pheasants.

The daily briefings. Unlike Bush, Obama goes to most of his.

And you know that for a fact? Prove it! Edited by rigney

ringed_necked_pheasant_pair.jpg

But aren't they cuter than the peasants yelling: "Allah Akbar", before blowing themselves and dozens of others to pieces?

John Cuthbar: Obama is part of his own cabinet.
No John! He is the boss of his cabinet, not a part of it.

I know you mean well Sarge, but being rather dense and illiterate at times, on ocasionally I find it difficult for things to sink in. But information wise I thought google's explination of the entirety of "British Royalty" was rather interesting. Very long narratively speaking? Yes! But how much of it is true, one can only surmise. But politically accurate? Just as accurate as Obama's schemes are for his next tenure, should you vote him in again. Edited by rigney

But aren't they cuter than the peasants yelling: "Allah Akbar", before blowing themselves and dozens of others to pieces?

Ahh Rigneys understanding of the world outside the US of A shows itself again.

Although it is deeply sad to have to witness such vile atrocities committed by religiously motivated, and misguided individuals, their actions in no way represent the views and attitudes of the greater population in their countries. I suppose the same could be said of David Koresh.

Ahh Rigneys understanding of the world outside the US of A shows itself again.

Although it is deeply sad to have to witness such vile atrocities committed by religiously motivated, and misguided individuals, their actions in no way represent the views and attitudes of the greater population in their countries. I suppose the same could be said of David Koresh.

You're right Sarge. Condemnation of such madness must be addressed to those who demand change at any cost. My sadness is for those who must pay the ultimate price for such despicable actions.

Actually, Obama mostly READS the briefings, like Clinton did and Bush I before him. Bush II didn't like to read so he took up everyone's time with oral briefs.

Are you saying that reading the printed word (if he in fact does), is better than open discussion with his cabinet?

It seems to be a matter of nomenclature but the premier is generally viewed as being part of the cabinet here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1280554/The-coalition-millionaires-23-29-member-new-cabinet-worth-1m--Lib-Dems-just-wealthy-Tories.html

Anyway, it's a red herring until you answer the question.

Unless you are accusing someone of handing it out, there's no way I could smell the crap is there?

That's my point.

You are contradicting yourself.

So, lets get this straight

Exactly what crap are you saying is being handed out?

Who is doing it?

What evidence is there to back up your accusation (even if you insist that it's not an accusation)?

I predict a non-answer- go on- be a devil- prove me wrong and actually answer the questions.

Are you saying that reading the printed word (if he in fact does), is better than open discussion with his cabinet?

Intelligence gathered is not really open for discussion, in most instances, at a briefing. Briefings are for giving someone information or issuing orders. You're thinking of strategy sessions, which probably aren't part of the PDBs. I haven't ever seen an actual PDB, but I can imagine it contains what the various agencies feel the POTUS needs to know. It's not the hard data, it's what's been derived from that data, filtered and analyzed by those with the expertise to judge such things.

From what I gather, if the POTUS needs something he's read explained in more detail, he has advisers he can turn to. I remember hearing that Bush II so often had to resort to such advisers and it was simply easier to have people explain things to him orally on a daily basis. He was pretty famous for not reading anything with more than three pages to it. Obama, from all reports, is a voracious reader with a wide variety of tastes in books, and reads every report handed to him.

Absolutely, it must have been those damned republicans again. None of the democrats in Obama's cabinet seemed to have a clue as to what caused it other than an angry bunch of religious pheasants.

rigney, that quote was on the first page of this thread and we finished our conversation about it over three weeks ago. Are you running out of people to antagonize and starting over at the beginning?

It seems to be a matter of nomenclature but the premier is generally viewed as being part of the cabinet here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1280554/The-coalition-millionaires-23-29-member-new-cabinet-worth-1m--Lib-Dems-just-wealthy-Tories.html

Anyway, it's a red herring until you answer the question.

Unless you are accusing someone of handing it out, there's no way I could smell the crap is there?

That's my point.

Who is doing it?

What evidence is there to back up your accusation (even if you insist that it's not an accusation)?

I predict a non-answer- go on- be a devil- prove me wrong and actually answer the questions.

Perhaps being so far across the pond our news reaches you later than we get it here. But for over a month and a half now, Obama and his staff are the only ones who seem unable to face up to the truth of what happened on 9/11/12 in Libya."HECK"! My Sanitary Engineer, (Bless his Heart); informed me the following morning "in detail", that our Ambassador and three other Americans had been murdered in Benghazi by terrorist the pevious night. Am I to take the governments word when I already have my own garbage collectors reputation to rely on? I think not! Edited by rigney

My Sanitary Engineer, (Bless his Heart); informed me the following morning "in detail", that our Ambassador and three other Americans had been murdered in Benghazi by terrorist the pevious night. Am I to take the governments word when I already have my own garbage collectors reputation to rely on? I think not!

Why wouldn't you? Your friend said exactly what Obama did on the same day.

Rigney,

Thanks for letting us know where you get your information. Now please answer the question.

That's my point.

Who is doing it?

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

More accurately, the CIA spokesman who presumably somehow somewhere reports under a division that Petraeus is ultimately in charge of:

...has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

Did anybody EVEN CLAIM that the CIA told others "not to help those in need?" Erm, no.