Who really killed our Ambassador to Libya?

rigney

One other unseemly aspect of blaming this terrorist attack on a movie review gone wrong is that such an explanation encourages Islamaphobia.

Considering islamophobia is a big part of the republican platform you would think they would approve of that...

Still missing: rigney saying what the "stink" is.

Please, quote for me where Obama lied about this.

Were did I say Obama had lied? But now pray tell, after all of the rhetorical BS from our government, can't you smell that Benghazi stink clean over here? Edited by rigney

Were did I say Obama had lied?

Where I quoted you. That bit.

But now pray tell, after all of the rhetorical BS from our government, can't you smell that Benghazi stink clean over here?

So, you've still got literally nothing? Good to know.

'ydoaPs' timestamp='1351180166' post='710265']

rigney, on 25 October 2012 - 10:45 AM, said: Were did I say Obama had lied?

Where I quoted you. That bit.

Ok, Where was that bit?

Edited by rigney

Ok, Where was that bit?

In the quote box of the post you responded to with a request to know where you claimed he lied. That is, both your post #124 and my post #125. So, you've still got nothing?

Edited by ydoaPs

In the quote box of the post you responded to with a request to know where you claimed he lied. That is, both your post #124 and my post #125. So, you've still got nothing?

I don't recall the presidents name being mentioned other than by you. I just said that the Benghazi thing stunk.

I don't recall the presidents name being mentioned other than by you. I just said that the Benghazi thing stunk.

If a person can watch the entire video of Obama's address in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12th and not come away knowing that he was telling a damnable lie about the Benghazi attack during the latest debate, I feel sorry for them.

Post 95.

=Uncool-

Post 95.

=Uncool-

Yes, I did refer to the president as being a liar in post #95:
Watching both FOX and CNN news I do feel a bit dirty at times. Especially when dignataries, especially our president tries to B.S. his way out of a tight spot. If a person can watch the entire video of Obama's address in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12th and not come away knowing that he was telling a damnable lie about the Benghazi attack during the latest debate, I feel sorry for them. If you are going to tell a lie, make it believable for Christ's sake. There is an old saying: If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull shit. This incident was just the latest in four years of his B.S.
And yes, I believe his endeavor to cover up that pile of crap in Benghazi was one of the best pieces of misinformation I've ever heard, as were those of Mrs. Clinton, Mr.Carney and other members of the staff. For shame! Edited by rigney

OK rigney, I will try again

Unless you are accusing someone of handing it out, there's no way I could smell the crap is there?

That's my point.

You are contradicting yourself.

So, lets get this straight

Exactly what crap are you saying is being handed out?

Who is doing it?

What evidence is there to back up your accusation (even if you insist that it's not an accusation)?

I predict a non-answer- go on- be a devil- prove me wrong and actually answer the questions.

Initially they were only questions John, not allegation as you suggest when I asked who really killed our Ambassador to Libya? And yes, they were questions that should have been answered honestly not glazed over, (lied about) by the entire democratic staff. I just hope this latest fiasco is enough to put Obama in mothballs. And if I may ask, why is a European liberal so interested in our one party American system of politics? And you will never read where I have called your Queen a liar.

Only questions not allegations rigney?

Have you stopped beating your wife? Just a question not an allegation... <_<

It's important because the American people don't like dishonesty.

Well then Romney shouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell then should he?

You mentioned it in the first line of the first post in this thread.

Were you not paying attention to who it was that you accused of lying?

Oh, no I see you were not.

Initially they were only questions John, not allegation as you suggest when I asked who really killed our Ambassador to Libya? And yes, they were questions that should have been answered honestly not glazed over, (lied about) by the entire democratic staff. I just hope this latest fiasco is enough to put Obama in mothballs. And if I may ask, why is a European liberal so interested in our one party American system of politics? And you will never read where I have called your Queen a liar.

No Rigney,

I was referring to your allegation that someone had done something wrong.

Specifically, even after Obama's broadcast (Sept 12) you said "Who murdered our Ambassador in Benghazi, Libya? I know he is dead along with 3 of his comrades, but why? It has been a month now and Obama's cabinet has said nothing that rings of truth" (my emphasis added).

Obama is part of his own cabinet.

He did say things (in that broadcast)

If you say that he said "nothing that rings of truth" and you know he said something then you are accusing him of lying.

So the answer to your question about when you accused him of lying was that you accused him of lying in the opening post of this thread.

Don't try to wriggle out of it.

After you have answered the question I have asked a number of times in the past, you might want to explain why it would matter if you had called the Queen a liar. Please don't try to use it as a distraction again. Hopefully you have realised by now that such a ploy won't work.

Here's the question again.

OK Rigney, I will try again

Unless you are accusing someone of handing it out, there's no way I could smell the crap is there?

That's my point.

Who is doing it?

What evidence is there to back up your accusation (even if you insist that it's not an accusation)?

I predict a non-answer- go on- be a devil- prove me wrong and actually answer the questions.

Edited by John Cuthber

Considering islamophobia is a big part of the republican platform you would think they would approve of that...

I think that is why he thought he would get away with it.

All this talk about the President repeating what he was told. First Presidents are expected to turn on their brains every now and then. Was he repeating what he was told even 14 days after the incident when speaking at the UN. That is very difficult to believe. The attack was on the anniversary of 9/11/2001 and an ambassador was killed. There was intelligence saying it was a terrorist attack. Why default to the spontaneous mob attack? Perhaps because it fit his election rhetoric?

You mentioned it in the first line of the first post in this thread.

Were you not paying attention to who it was that you accused of lying?

Oh, no I see you were not.

No Rigney,

I was referring to your allegation that someone had done something wrong.

Specifically, even after Obama's broadcast (Sept 12) you said "Who murdered our Ambassador in Benghazi, Libya? I know he is dead along with 3 of his comrades, but why? It has been a month now and Obama's cabinet has said nothing that rings of truth" (my emphasis added).

Obama is part of his own cabinet.

He did say things (in that broadcast)

If you say that he said "nothing that rings of truth" and you know he said something then you are accusing him of lying.

So the answer to your question about when you accused him of lying was that you accused him of lying in the opening post of this thread.

Don't try to wriggle out of it.

After you have answered the question I have asked a number of times in the past, you might want to explain why it would matter if you had called the Queen a liar. Please don't try to use it as a distraction again. Hopefully you have realised by now that such a ploy won't work.

Here's the question again.

That's my point.

Who is doing it?

I was referring to his lap dogs, not the president. On the other hand though, you might relate it to an "attack by terrorists" rather than a terrorist attack.

First Presidents are expected to turn on their brains every now and then

Are you seriously suggesting that presidents ought to completely disregard their intelligence briefings in favor of just making shit up without any evidence?

Are you seriously suggesting that presidents ought to completely disregard their intelligence briefings in favor of just making shit up without any evidence?

how do you explain Colin Powell's lie about weapons of mass destruction being locked and loaded in iraq? Did not George Bush buy it?

I do not even think George disregarded his intelligence: rather his intelligence disregarded his own judgement.

Edited by STeve555

No, but but when provided an intelligence briefing of an attack on American soil and the assassination of an American ambassador on the anniversary of 9/11/2001, I suggest he should tell those providing such a briefing to make sure that al Qaeda or their proxies are not involved. I would hope he would also tell them that they will be fired if they are wrong. I also expect that President to get the story straight with in 14 days especially if he is going to go before the UN and apologize for how our free speech rights have the tendency to offend others to the point of murder. Finally I expect the President to respond to violence against America forcefully instead of being too busy on the campaign trail complaining about how this whole situation is so confusing that it will take until after the election to figure it out.

That's my point.

Who is doing it?

how do you explain Colin Powell's lie about weapons of mass destruction being locked and loaded in iraq? Did not George Bush buy it?

I do not even think George disregarded his intelligence: rather his intelligence disregarded his own judgement.

Interesting, someone using "intelligence" and George Bush in the same sentence, theres a first time for everything I suppose.

Edited for spelling Duh!

Edited by Sergeant Bilko

Interesting, someone using "intelligence" and George Bush in the same scentence, theres a first time for everything I suppose.

Yes, the comedy of Bush's mistakes is similar to Obama's schemes that captivated a bunch of well meaning but disillusioned people in 2008 that got him elected. I have to say one thing though, Barak is much more intelligent than those who voted for him. When he spoke of his dedication to protect our dignitaries overseas, I nearly passed out laughing.

Yes, the comedy of Bush's mistakes is similar to Obama's schemes that captivated a bunch of well meaning but disillusioned people in 2008 that got him elected. I have to say one thing though, Barak is much more intelligent than those who voted for him. When he spoke of his dedication to protect our dignitaries overseas, I nearly passed out laughing.

You crack me up rigney, you need your own political humor blog... :lol:

Colin Powell was acting on false intelligence given to him by dishonest people who were looking for a reason to invade Iraq. He later quit over this falsehood.

Edited by Moontanman

But what do you know of what happens overseas? Murdochs Fox news isn't exactly accurate. You even thought the British Queen actually had some power! You seem to have taken a leaf out of Mitts book, insulting more than half of the American voters at the last presidential election. Nice one.