Alpha Omega universes in freefall

sunshaker

Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall. There are blackholes through out our local universe at the centre of galaxies, galaxies merge as do blackholes becoming ever larger, if we was to step outside our universe you would see we are surrounded by countless universes and universe size blackholes all pulling on each other, being pulled (falling) to Omega a "blackhole" which as feasted on many universes until it becomes to "heavy" for its current dimension and drops into a lower dimension and "pops" this is Alpha "whitehole" which spews all it as fed on, matter-energies-space-time which then rapidly expand in this lower dimension forming many universe in there own space-time bubbles, We are within one of these "expanding bubbles" still falling that is why the stars and planets are weightless just like astronauts practicing weightlessness in a falling plane. We are once again falling towards the Omega. (There are no whiteholes in any single universe as there is not enough mass to make the omega).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to our "local universe" i was wondering if the "gravity wells" around galaxies stars and planets are there because of them or are the galaxies and stars etc there because of the "gravity wells" imperfections of the expanding "universe bubble in this lower dimension" that attract the heavier elements from the higher dimension into pockets forming stars and galaxies. Perhaps something like gold on a sluice table where the heavier gold sinks into the troughs of the sluice table and lighter materials wash over. So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water pouring into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice while the "new lower dimensional space" fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.

Which also then got me to thinking if all "matter and energies" came from a higher dimension we must then be higher dimensional beings living in this lower dimension which inturn means life came from the higher dimension and must then permenate dimensional space time and collect in the right "gravity wells" not to hot not to cold (earth). As it is said "what is above is below" (another url removed (temporarily?), currently being reviewed by mods)

I would expect there to be vortexs all over our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in, now scientists reckon there are atom size black holes holes as well as super massive blackholes throughout our universe could these be the vortexs? Plus now hubble are taking more deep field images of "our universe" they may see others "expanding universe bubbles" beginning to merge with ours?

Edited by sunshaker
First link requires registration. We want relevant information that is available to everyone without registration.

Reason for edit: First link requires registration. We want relevant information that is available to everyone without registration

You needn't worry. There is no information in your post. It would seem to be word salad which was assembled by using a random word scientific term generator.

There are blackholes through out our local universe at the centre of galaxies, galaxies merge as do blackholes becoming ever larger, if we was to step outside our universe you would see we are surrounded by countless universes and universe size blackholes all pulling on each other, being pulled (falling) to Omega a "blackhole" which as feasted on many universes until it becomes to "heavy" and drops into a lower dimension and "pops" this is Alpha "whitehole" which spews all it as fed on, matter-energies-space-time which then rapidly expand in this lower dimension forming many universes in there own space-time bubbles all expanding.

We are within one of these "expanding bubbles" still falling that is why the stars and planets are weightless just like astronauts practicing weightlessness in a falling plane.

We are once again falling towards the Omega. (There are no whiteholes in any single universe as there is not enough mass to make the omega).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to our "local universe" i was wondering if the "gravity wells" around galaxies stars and planets are there because of them or are the galaxies and stars etc there because of the "gravity wells" imperfections of the expanding "universe bubble in this lower dimension" that attract the heavier elements from the higher dimension into pockets forming stars and galaxies. Perhaps something like gold on a sluice table where the heavier gold sinks into the troughs of the sluice table and lighter materials wash over.

So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice, while the lower dimensional space fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.

Which also then got me to thinking if all "matter and energies" came from a higher dimension we must then be higher dimensional beings living in this lower dimension which inturn means life came from the higher dimension and must then permenate dimensional space time and collect in the right "gravity wells" not to hot not to cold (earth). As it is said "what is above is below" http://www.themystic...elow_above.html.

With this "theory" i would expect there to be vortexs all over our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in.

There are super massive blackholes filling the galaxy bubble, There are also atom size black holes filling our solar bubble, the larger the vortex the more lower dimensional space rushes in depositing larger amounts of higher dimensional particles causing star to form but as we continue to expand the materials become more dispersed, stars form further apart , the rushing dimensional space causes the materials to swirl in these pockets,

The larger the "galaxy" or cluster of stars would mean there is a larger vortex or multiple vortexs (black holes) nearby.

Voyager 1 should be reaching the edge of our solar bubble, i expect it to encounter higher amounts of incoming higher dimensional energies. Recently hubble as done some more deep field imageing and i was thinking we might start seeing the edges of other "expanding universes" beginning to merge with our own.

Sometimes we have to step outside the box to see the bigger picture.

• 7 months later...

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED OUR UNIVERSE TO BE EXPANDING INTO LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE, THIS EXPLAINNED EVERYTHING FROM DARK MATTER TO BLACK HOLES AND THE FORMATION OF ALL WE SEE AND DO NOT YET SEE.THIS STILL LEFT ME PUZZLEING OVER WHAT THIS LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE WAS,I REALISED THE ANSWER MUST SOME HOW LAY WITHIN THE ELEMENTS/NOBLE GASES, SO I SET ABOUT EXTENDING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR TO ME.

LINK TO TABLES .http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls

I NOW BELIEVE OUR UNIVERSE IS AN ELECTRON EXPANDING OUT TOWARDS THE NEXT SHELL,

YOU WILL SEE I HAVE EXTENDED THE TABLE TO 172 ELEMENTS/ 12 NOBLE GASES, but i can extend the table to fractal infinity.

I NAMED THE TWELVE NOBLE GAS EMERIUM, AND EVERYTHING EXPANDS WITHIN THIS ELEMENT AS I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW WITHIN THE TABLES, YOU WILL ALSO SEE HOW EMERIUM EXPANDS WITHIN EMERIUM.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I CAN THEN PUT TWO “TABLES/quarks/strings” TOGETHER, WHEN JOINNED THE OPPOSEING ELEMENTS REBALANCE THEMSELVES FORMING EMERIUM + 1HYDROGEN ( 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1) AS SHOWN AT ELEMENTS 167/172,

THIS ONE HYDROGEN CONTAINS EVERYTHING ON A FRACTAL LEVEL, WHICH IN TURN ANCHORS US TO THE NEXT DIMENSION,

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE TO THE SPACE WE OCCUPY,

THERE ARE EXPANSIONS WITHIN EXPANSIONS

IT IS WHEN TWO TABLES JOIN THAT THE MAGIC HAPPENS, THINK OF EACH OPPOSING ELEMENTS AS WOUND UP ELASTIC BANDS THAT WHEN JOINNED TOGETHER SEEK A NEW BALANCE, CREATEING ENERGIES AND UNTOLD POTENTIALS.

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ARE BUT EXPANSIONS,

WE DO NOT “DIE AND DECAY”, WE JUST EXPAND TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF AWARENESS.

Edited by sunshaker

Sorry imatfaal,

I am not shouting, i did post a reply to my alpha/omega, but then realised i was going somewhere else and needed a new post, i did not mean to use "CAPITALS" but it happened, and i believe everything happens for a reason, so i left it.

Alpha/omega, as now moved on, i wanted to discuss the elements/electrons, and not get trapped into my alpha/omega post,

We are all learning at different levels, i mean no harm, i am not very good at converseing,

i just thought, after seeing the posts on the "periodic table", which i did not want to butt into, that i may get some feedback on some thoughts i have, without ruinning someones elses post.

Sorry sunshaker

Coming back to our "local universe" i was wondering if the "gravity wells" around galaxies stars and planets are there because of them or are the galaxies and stars etc there because of the "gravity wells" imperfections of the expanding "universe bubble in this lower dimension" that attract the heavier elements from the higher dimension into pockets forming stars and galaxies. Perhaps something like gold on a sluice table where the heavier gold sinks into the troughs of the sluice table and lighter materials wash over.

So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water pouring into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice while the "new lower dimensional space" fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/universe20130524.html

Just came across this new computer simulation, showing how they now think galaxies are formed,

Suggesting cold gas may flow along funnel along filaments into the centre of galaxies,

Which fits perfectly with "our universe" expanding in lower dimensional space.

Sunshaker, i suggest you have an interesting choice facing you. You can decide, broadly, to take one of two paths.

Path 1: You can decide to use your imagination and your interest in science to initiate a proper program of study that will educate and inform you. While much of this will be fun you will also have to spend darker hours, where you wrestle with difficult concepts. This path will require that you open your mind to the work and ethos of those who have trod this path before. You will be required to abandon beliefs that are refuted by observation. You will have to learn to be ready to discard ideas that are unsupported by evidence. But at the end you will be a wiser and more knowledgeable person. At that point you will be a valuable and treasured member of this or any other science forum you join.

Path 2: You use your imagination to derive beliefs having no foundation in fact. You can cherry pick a few observations, subject them to biased misinterpretation, delude yourself into thinking you have discovered something substantial and gaily seek to spread your beliefs far and wide. Your membership of science forums may well be short lived.

Good luck with the decision making process.

Sunshaker, i suggest you have an interesting choice facing you. You can decide, broadly, to take one of two paths.

Path 1: You can decide to use your imagination and your interest in science to initiate a proper program of study that will educate and inform you. While much of this will be fun you will also have to spend darker hours, where you wrestle with difficult concepts. This path will require that you open your mind to the work and ethos of those who have trod this path before. You will be required to abandon beliefs that are refuted by observation. You will have to learn to be ready to discard ideas that are unsupported by evidence. But at the end you will be a wiser and more knowledgeable person. At that point you will be a valuable and treasured member of this or any other science forum you join.

Path 2: You use your imagination to derive beliefs having no foundation in fact. You can cherry pick a few observations, subject them to biased misinterpretation, delude yourself into thinking you have discovered something substantial and gaily seek to spread your beliefs far and wide. Your membership of science forums may well be short lived.

Good luck with the decision making process.

That choice is easy,

My mind is OPEN, THAT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM HERE, EVERYTHING I SAY CAN BE SUPPORTED BY WHAT IS KNOWN NOW.

After many years at looking at all new evidence, this is where it as led me, if i am not welcome, because my views do not agree with yours, so be it.

Do you disagree with the extended periodic table?

Have you read it?

Or just where it as led me?

I used to follow the Big Bang, and all that went with it, but there was to many unanswered questions, and i realised there was others ways to explain all what we know.

http://io9.com/5876966/what-if-every-electron-in-the-universe-was-all-the-same-exact-particle

Edited by sunshaker

Is there an appropriate word for this except nonsense?

There are plenty, but "nonsense" has the advantage of being polite.

"Do you disagree with the extended periodic table?

Have you read it?"

Yes, and yes respectively.

You have extended it it by making stuff up.

That's not science.

Edited by John Cuthber

There are plenty, but "nonsense" has the advantage of being polite.

"Do you disagree with the extended periodic table?

Have you read it?"

Yes, and yes respectively.

You have extended it it by making stuff up.

That's not science.

Nothing is made up, everything follows a sequence.

This is the speculation forum, were we can speculate, i have noticed there are 3/4 members who have not the capabilities to think any new thoughts, they just enjoy putting down those who are able to think outside the box, and have original thoughts.

If your only comments are WORD SALAD blah blah blah, which i have noticed on quite a few well thought out posts, If you are UNABLE to comprehend a post or have nothing of substance to add, just steer clear,

We will all never agree, but there will always be some who are on the same wave lengths, these are the ones who push the boundaries, these are the ones i like to converse with.

someone who can only quote text books they have read,

are no better than googling.

All the properties of the ultra-heavy elements were made up because you certainly didn't measure them.

Saying they were not made up just makes you look silly.

BTW I think this

"i have noticed there are 3/4 members who have not the capabilities to think any new thoughts, they just enjoy putting down those who are able to think outside the box, and have original thoughts."

is probably a breach of the rules.

For some unfathomable reason, those who are most ignorant seem to feel there is value in making things up and then proclaiming they're 'original', or 'thinking out of the box'.

If your 'original' thought has no relationship to reality, it's worthless.

I have come to realise at this present time in our expansion, We are expanding through a Neon/Sodium universe,

Each expansion overlaps the previous expansion,

You will see how the two tables/elements join, with each opposing elements making Emerium+1 hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

But it is when you realise each noble element is opposed by a alkali element which are the volatile elements, this is where the reactions take place, this is where the expansions begin,

You will notice the opposing tables balance out at elements 86radon/87francium, and all elements expand out from here.

But there are expansions within expansions, and we are part of the NEON/SODIUM EXPANSION.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoble.xls

updatehttp://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblext1.xls Which is shown in the bottom two tables.

Also a good periodic table with information on each element http://www.ptable.com/

Edited by sunshaker

We are expanding through each of these NOBLE/ALKALI expansions, sodium/neon is the one that we are now expanding through, each of these overlap, it is why we have trace elements of previous expansions within us, it is a continious cycle,

You will notice there are 11 expansions which is predicted in M theory/string theory, which predict 11 dimensions,

Each of these expansions is a dimension/universe.

They radiate out from radon/francium, as i have tried to show,

First view in smallest magnification.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblext1.xls

Edited by sunshaker

Just came across this new computer simulation, showing how they now think galaxies are formed,

Suggesting cold gas may flow along funnel along filaments into the centre of galaxies,

Which fits perfectly with "our universe" expanding in lower dimensional space.

That choice is easy,

My mind is OPEN, THAT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM HERE, EVERYTHING I SAY CAN BE SUPPORTED BY WHAT IS KNOWN NOW.

Ok, then. Demonstrate to us that your idea makes meaningful predictions. If you can do that, everyone's mind will be very open.

If you can't do that, then you are just posting a story that you want us all to believe.

Science accepts beliefs when you can show that the belief makes correct predictions. Demonstrate how correct your predictions are by actually calculating some and comparing them to measurements we have taken.

BTW, this is exactly what the galaxy simulations in the NASA link you cited above completed. The took their idea, derived the equations that came from that idea, used those formulas to program a computer, and compared the results from the program to reality. The predictions that came from that simulation were pretty close to what is viewed in reality -- that's why they published the results. If the prediction was way off, they would have returned to the drawing board and tried again. In fact, I suspect that they had to do that many times.

What they didn't do is accuse people of not being open minded and continuing to repeat themselves over and over.

So, the point is, can you do the same thing? Can you actually make meaningful predictions from your idea? And how do those predictions compare to what is known?

We are expanding through each of these NOBLE/ALKALI expansions, sodium/neon is the one that we are now expanding through, each of these overlap, it is why we have trace elements of previous expansions within us, it is a continious cycle,

You will notice there are 11 expansions which is predicted in M theory/string theory, which predict 11 dimensions,

Each of these expansions is a dimension/universe.

They radiate out from radon/francium, as i have tried to show,

First view in smallest magnification.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblext1.xls

It's clear from this post that you're making the same mistake a good 90% of posters in the speculations forum make. You can't make improvements on a theory or model (although I don't have the slightest idea what you're trying to improve upon) unless you have a thorough understanding of the subject.

As an analogy, suppose a musician (say a pianist) wanted to add something to a classical masterpiece. In order to do this, they would have to be able to play this masterpiece to the same precision as the original, before they can start manipulating the notes and timing et.c. You're basically donning a pair of boxing gloves, and randomly hitting the keys, and trying to convince us you have improved upon a masterpiece.

Do you, in all honesty, have a thorough understanding of string theory, chemistry and big bang cosmology ?

AFAICS, you've sporadically grabbed information off the internet, and lumped it into an incoherent mess.

I have a complete understanding, I can comprehend all of exsistance, how everything connects, I am not pushing my understanding, I am only shareing what i see so clearly,

I know most will not understand, or be able to visualize what i am showing, but a few will.

The building blocks of life the universe and everything,

As i said once two "tables/strings" join, they balance out at radon/francium, They then expand out to emerium/hydrogen hydrogen/emerium, then they join with other blocks joinning at emerium/hydrogen, and expand out once again,

These expansions are shown in blue, in bottom 5 diagrams,

It is a contious cycle of expansions within expansion.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls

1st view in smallest magnification.

Emerium is element 172 it is the twelve noble gas.

Edited by sunshaker