I can prove ether

illuusio

!

Moderator Note

illuusio,

This is going to end up exactly like your other thread unless you start coughing up some evidence and stop avoiding the issue. This is your one and only chance. After this, it's thread closure.

LOL laugh.gif If you can't wait few days you are impatient. You can close this thread if you desire to do so. Closing this thread doesn't effect my progress in any way, loss is in your side.

Edited by illuusio

Nonsense! I have used two months of my free time to create underlying theory and bunch of experiments.

Wow, two whole months? :rolleyes:

The moderators of this site place a great deal of store in politness, so I'm not sure I can really express my opinion of your 'theories'.

Wow, two whole months? :rolleyes:

The moderators of this site place a great deal of store in politness, so I'm not sure I can really express my opinion of your 'theories'.

If you have something to tell related to my theory do it with message (in case of being not polite). And if don't have anything constructive (negative or positive) to say, I put you on my ignore list. I'll come back to this thread after finishing my experiments and sending my patent application. I'm lucky that I live in modern days. Few hundreds years ago my destination would have been quite different sad.gif

You don't have a theory, come back when you do....

This is reminiscent of those historical reenactment societies, playing out old battles knowing the outcome...

Aether is dead, lets not drag its corpse around in some farcical 'weekend at Bernies'esque charade just for a nostalgia trip - let it go.

This isn't the "long dead theory reenactment society".

I have blueprint for setup which demonstrates ether. I can't reveal it yet because patent application rules. But finally we can stop arguing whether there is ether or not :) Wait couple of day...

I hope you're not going for a "free energy" type invention. If so I suggest not to get your hopes too high. :mellow:

There have been, and continues to be many ether proposals. Only those that can test their models have the best chance for fame. Looks like you're also going for fortune -- concerning a patent. Your ether, like all the countless other ether proposals, needs to be explained before you find it, predicting what exactly will be observed from experiment and why. Michelson & Morley (M & M) were looking for a luminiferous ether with a speed great enough that their equipment could detect it.

Ether can be defined as an unknown background particle/string/entity field. Dark matter, Higgs, gravitons, etc. could fall under that definition. It could also be defined as an energy field like the dark energy hypothesis. So you need to explain the details of "your" ether model which seemingly should be explainable without giving away any secrets.

Dark matter as a source of gravity, I think has similarity to the idea that ether is the source of mass and/or gravity. A luminiferous ether is what M & M were looking for :) -- ether accordingly being the supposed carrier of EM radiation. They got the Nobel for not finding it :) -- so it would seem hard to deny someone who really did find it, if in fact it exists. Such a discovery could revolutionize all of physics depending upon what kind of ether is discovered. It could eventually cause major changes or replacements of much of the theories in physics formulated within the last 100 years or so -- maybe SR, GR, Quantum Theory, the standard model, etc.

Wait couple of day...

The task is certainly formidable. I think I can wait a couple more days, god willing and the well don't run dry :)

//

Edited by pantheory

My guess is that you'll be waiting longer than a couple of days, given the Illusio has been suspended (again, IIRC)

My expectations for the use of many more emoticons was high :( Maybe Illusio will only have a couple of days off and an asylum will not catch either of us before his next postings here? :mellow:

//

Edited by pantheory

I'm back from my one week ban smile.gif First of all I'm VERY happy about it, so many thanks to hypervalent_iodine!!! You provocated me and because of that I got banned. So why thank?

Well... I almost revealed my ether experiment to you guys! That would have been HUGE mistake, I mean HUGE!!! But during the ban I got information from friend of mine that I shouldn't reveal anything related to that experiment. That's because of patent issues. So I'll disclosure my experiment after I got the patent or before that if I make that pending patent public because of commercial product.

So... from my behalf this thread can be closed because I won't disclosure that ether proving experiment at this point.

One more time, thank you hypervalent_iodine!!!