Supermassive black holes linked to big bang

assholio420

Ok here is an idea I've been throwing around I'm going to keep it pretty basic, makes it easier to describe,Supermassive black holes appear at the center of every galaxy, they consume massive amounts of matter, now if each supermassive black hole was a potential big bang I'm sure we would have seen evidence by now,and thy would happen more often. Now take supermassive black holes sharing one singularity, they fill it to critical mass and boom big bang,Keeping in mind this is just an idea I've got no figures or formulas to prove this theory, was just looking for some criticism

Edited by assholio420

The original Big Bang idea was something like this. An almost infinite amount of mass packed into an almost infinitesimal point resulting in an explosion, BANG!

The fireworks theory of Le Maitre was like this. Today they believe there are far too many problems with an explosion scenario to start the universe so they have replaced it with the superluminal expansion of space idea called the Inflation hypothesis of the Big Bang model.

Edited by pantheory

The original Big Bang idea was something like this. An almost infinite amount of mass packed into an almost infinitesimal point resulting in an explosion, BANG!

The fireworks theory of Le Maitre was like this. Today they believe there are far too many problems with an explosion scenario to start the universe so they have replaced it with the superluminal expansion of space idea called the Inflation hypothesis of the Big Bang model.

I understand the idea that there could have been a vast amount of mass packed in a very tiny space, and that it then rapidly expanded. But when you say that large mass and small space resulted in the Big Bang, it sounds as if the Big Bang was inevitable, due to the large mass/small space.

Is that correct? Is that the scientific thought on the process, or is it unknown what caused the expansion/explosion. In other words, if we packed enough material in a small enough space, would we expect an explosion/expansion to be inevitable?

I understand the idea that there could have been a vast amount of mass packed in a very tiny space, and that it then rapidly expanded. But when you say that large mass and small space resulted in the Big Bang, it sounds as if the Big Bang was inevitable, due to the large mass/small space.

Is that correct? Is that the scientific thought on the process, or is it unknown what caused the expansion/explosion. In other words, if we packed enough material in a small enough space, would we expect an explosion/expansion to be inevitable?

I think the consensus opinion is that the initial BB condition provided the potential energy needed for the inflation that accordingly resulted. The beginning of hypothetical inflation and its cause(s), are generally considered speculative concerning the details.

//

Edited by pantheory