U.F.O's

us.2u

There is so much speculation as to whether this phenmonea exist through the years I've seen maybe once or twice craft or something like that not being sure as to exactly what I've seen I guess I've just kept it to myself thinking there's proberly a valid explanation I remember in my youth the whole sky.. "viewing to my right"- in the distance, was incredibly bright light :confused: like lightning but it wasn't a flash it stayed there for I think approx 5-10 seconds then vanished this would've been in the south-west in the winter of the 1970's, other odd things have occured but I'll relate to them later if anyone's interested. But like I said there's always a reason isn't there?....us.2u

No what I was referring to was a blinding lit up night sky whether or not u.f.o.'s were relevant or the cause of this I don't know maybe U.F.O's or flying saucers or extra-terretial craft caused this phenomena I don't know it's not my intention to mislead anyone I'm just curious & baffled to witness what I saw or maybe there's an easy explanation I just don't know & I just wondered if others have seen likened incidents I do apolgise for not making references perfectly clear...us.2u

I think a lot of UFO sightings (light formations at night, etc) are military planes and things of that nature, and many times the governments want them to remain unidentified. (Don't think I'm conspiracy paranoid person, though, I understand keeping things under wraps while testing...). Just my two cents.

I think a lot of UFO sightings (light formations at night, etc) are military planes and things of that nature, and many times the governments want [/i'] them to remain unidentified. (Don't think I'm conspiracy paranoid person, though, I understand keeping things under wraps while testing...). Just my two cents.

That about hits the nail on the head. The Stealth plane was flying for 10 years before it was finally unveiled. ;)

Bettina

That proberly wraps it all up even the small percentage that's unexplained is proberly the goverment up to something & when they are they can hardly disclose it can they so there we are then no little green men after all ...us.2u