What's this song called?

Mr Rayon

What is the name of the song above?

I really like the song but don't know what it's called but the person singing it sounds American so some of the people here may know.

Thought I'd open this thread to check whether anybody knows.

Do you like this song?

Oh no. Definitely not.

This song was designed to burrow into the brain and hide there until it manifests itself while showering, destroying lives and the credibility of 70s rock lovers everywhere. Karen Carpenter = Satan.

OK - the healing process has started...when did you first become aware that you sang soft pop ditties in the shower? and are you at a stage where you can admit to your nearest and dearest that you have this afflication? ok, no need to worry, that will come in time...

This has been my shower song for over twenty years - it is through this that I have come to help those with similar afflictions

You have got to admit the lyrics just fit perfectly

OK - the healing process has started...when did you first become aware that you sang soft pop ditties in the shower? and are you at a stage where you can admit to your nearest and dearest that you have this afflication? ok, no need to worry, that will come in time...

My wife and I have come up with a surefire cure for when those evil soft pop songs (or kid's show theme songs) become parasitic and won't leave. The opening bar of Jethro Tull's Aqualung will take any Natalie Cole/Loving You - type ditty that's currently lost between your prefrontal cortex and your hippocampus and show it the door, while simultaneously ripping said door off its hinges and beating the alleged song to death with it.

Go ahead, try it:

♫ ♬ Loving you, is easy 'cause you're beautiful.... la la la la la, la la la la la....

♪ ♫ DAH na na na NAH NAH!!!

I find "Love will Tear us Apart" / Joy Division is enough to break through even the cheesiest pop schmaltz - but you pay your money and make your choice. Although you do have to ensure that you don't overdose on the cure (or even The Easy Cure) and send yourself from sunny brainlessness to gloomy depression

• 3 weeks later...

Oh no. Definitely not.

This song was designed to burrow into the brain and hide there until it manifests itself while showering, destroying lives and the credibility of 70s rock lovers everywhere. Karen Carpenter = Satan.

When I sing in the shower my wife flushes the toilet... :o