Gravity.

too-open-minded

You did mention empty space, do we eve have any evidence of completely null and void empty space?

Do you agree that, Matter occupies space; that it needs empty Space to occupy? Where would two spatially extended objects exist? Isn’t it stringent evidence?

hubris

Rwjefferson,

I suppose, too-open-minded is a student who just wants to critically understand what the prevailing comprehension of Gravity is.

Suppose instead you might be wrong and wrong again. Suppose there might be at least some open minded students and moderators seeking simple truth. Suppose Newton and Bernoulli and Einstein are right all along after all. Suppose force is inertial pressure differential and curvature of space is only relatively equivalent. Suppose your own mainstream science dogma forgot to tell you so.

Suppose you missed the scientific revolution.

Well what are the inconsistencies of space-time curvature theory if their are any?

quantum.gravity.101

Well curvature as the same as force does not predict weakly interactive massive quantum particles or the accelerated spin of galaxies or the accelerated drag on pioneering spacecraft or the accelerated expansion of the universe or how airplanes fly up side down.

I like how inertial pressure differential does; but that's another string and thread.

a galaxy is a beautiful thing to see

I like the distortion of space-time thing.

I also like the distortion of earth's atomsphere by the eye of a cyclone thingy; a terrible beauty at beast.

keep your mind open and your feet grounded; in the spirit of peace

ron

That a baryon might not feel the passage of a singular lepton, does not mean the least of particles feels not a baryon's passage at distance square.

Idk man, i'm a 18 year old highschool dropout with a crappy education.

Give my some time to get educated, get a degree or 2 and then i'll be able to step back in this thread and give you a better opinion than what I could write right now.

Well, you have all the time in the world my friend. Take your time. Keep exploring. Good luck.

hubris

We would drift off-topic by discussing on this, a futile one I think.

Suppose instead you might be wrong and wrong again. Suppose there might be at least some open minded students and moderators seeking simple truth. Suppose Newton and Bernoulli and Einstein are right all along after all. Suppose force is inertial pressure differential and curvature of space is only relatively equivalent. Suppose your own mainstream science dogma forgot to tell you so.

Suppose you missed the scientific revolution.

I suppose there is no bar on supposition.

Edited by Anilkumar

• 2 weeks later...

It's the mass(or energy) which causes the distortion in the fabric of space and time.... the distortion is directly proportional to amount of mass(or energy).

There is no such thing as 'Fabric of Space & Time'.

space-time is the 4D coordinate system. Any Coordinate system or its coordinates cannot be affected/distorted by its contents. Moreover, the Space & Time, the ingredients of space-time, are not physical bodies, to possess STRUCTURE and display Distortion. Structure and its related effects like Distortion, are the attributes of Physical bodies which have internal forces that give them the Structure. Space & Time do not have any structure or any internal forces holding them in that structure. These things have been discussed extensively & repeatedly by me in the related thread under the Speculations section. You need to take a look.

Edited by Anilkumar

• 3 weeks later...

science.evolution.102

def: classical physics

modern mainstream physics once upon a dream time long ago

syn: memory is the second thing to go

It's the mass(or energy) which causes the distortion in the fabric of space and time.... the distortion is directly proportional to amount of mass(or energy).

current wiki

Gravitation is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature, along with electromagnetism and the nuclear strong force and weak force. Modern physics describes the phenomenon using the general theory of relativity by Einstein, in which it is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime governing the motion of inertial objects. The simpler Newton's law of universal gravitation provides an accurate approximation for most physical situations. The true cause of gravitation is yet unknown to science and different hypotheses accounting for its origin have remained unproven.

self evident observation

Inertial pressure differential is the fundamental force of nature.

Gravitation (attraction) and inertia (resistance to attraction) are the fundamental interactions of nature.

Gravitation, weak, nuclear, and electromagnetic are the fundamental states of force.

B~E (condensate), earth (solid), water (liquid), wind (gas), fire (plasma), aether (quantum matter) are elemental states of matter.

at least by me

Kind and well reasoned responses are always greatly appreciated.

ItS

peace

ron