i need a neuroscientist to explain and help me with something

is there any way to stop the flow of the electrons coming from ur brain . if so could u stop them at the top of the spine where the brain meets with the spine . if u know anythingon this topic and are willing to help me then please post back to me and have a chat with me to explain some stuff to me . thanx to onw that xan help

Other than dying, no.

is there any way to stop the flow of the electrons coming from ur brain . if so could u stop them at the top of the spine where the brain meets with the spine . if u know anythingon this topic and are willing to help me then please post back to me and have a chat with me to explain some stuff to me . thanx to onw that xan help

yes, ye can use magnetic o/& electric field(s) to hold "pets" within whatever parts of your body :)

• 2 weeks later...

is there any way to stop the flow of the electrons coming from ur brain .

I would like to see if I may be able to help out here some, if you are actually interested, bountyhunter787. In that you have not returned, having asked the question, I am going to see if I can help with just this much; for now.

You have mentioned a 'flow of electrons coming from the brain.' You have then gone on to say that, " if so could u stop them at the top of the spine where the brain meets with the spine." The contextual connection implies that you are wanting to talk about something other than the flow of electrons, or, either you are in need of a little further preciseness with your wording. In that we can pragmatically hold that all atoms have electrons, and that there are not any loose, flowing-outward sole electrons coming from either the brain, the tissues around it. As for the tissues of other fleshy parts around the head, we can understand (in a most pragmatic sense) that there are no free electrons coming out of them either. Thus electrons do not flow out from the brain, nor circulate within it,m basically.

Did you intend to talk about action potentials and chemical signaling?

• 2 weeks later...