The Millenium Prize Problems

Rabbiter

P Versus NP

Hodge Conjecture

Poincare Conjecture

Reimann Hypothesis

Yang-Milis existence and mass gap

Navier-Stokes existence and smoothness

Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture (which i thought was already proved)

so far the only 1 that was solved is Poincare Conjecture by Gregori Pearlman.....

what are the chances of some genius mathematician or mathematicians solving the other ones

The chances are 1 in 124.73

But I'm not using a conventional definition of genius.

grigori pearlman did solve/prove the pointcare conjecture, which im sure alot of top mathematicians thought wasn't going to happen in a long time, so anything is possible

• 3 months later...

P Versus NP

Hodge Conjecture

Poincare Conjecture

Reimann Hypothesis

Yang-Milis existence and mass gap

Navier-Stokes existence and smoothness

Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture (which i thought was already proved)

so far the only 1 that was solved is Poincare Conjecture by Gregori Pearlman.....

what are the chances of some genius mathematician or mathematicians solving the other ones

find the solution for the remainning six problems as solved here

http://www.scienceforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4364

find the solution for the remainning six problems as solved here

http://www.scienceforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4364

Wow

Eqn 1 is [math]\frac{\frac{s}{1}}{+.-(\sqrt{s})}=1[/math] and

Eqn 2 is [math]\partial\left(\frac{\frac{s}{1}}{+.-(\sqrt{s})}\right)= 1 + or - 1[/math]

I stopped reading after that. It literally looks like you just took some math symbols and tossed them together. Because it is otherwise meaningless.

Specifically:

why write s/1 in a fractional form? Isn't that just s?

the numerator of equation 1 is jibberish. What are you adding to what with the + sign? the decimal point? the minus sign?

In equation 2 What are you taking the partial derivative of? And with respect to what?

What is that 'or' doing on the RHS of eqn 2? How does one know if it is +1 or -1?

After these numerous mistakes, I just quit reading.

I posted this simply in the hopes that no one else wastes their time or bandwidth downloading the .pdf file. Trust me, it is worth neither.

Edited by Bignose