Gravity depth relation

sunnydart

Today i find that Radius of any Planet is equal to depth of its Gravity Well from its surface to outer Atmosphere.

Today you completely misinterpreted a cartoon.

That cartoon depicts gravitational potential at the surface of a planet, but scaled so that it has units of length rather than energy. The chosen scale factor is 1/(9.81 m/s2), which by design makes the Earth's potential depth equal to the Earth's radius. The potential depths of the Sun, Jupiter, and Mars are respectively, 28 times the Sun's radius, 2.7 times Jupiter's radius, but only 0.38 times Mars' radius. There's absolutely nothing in that depiction about atmosphere.

I don't think you're using terms correctly, or at least I don't understand how you are using them.

Gravity is the attractive force felt by two massive objects and is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to their distance squared.

[math]F = G \frac{m_{1}m_{2}}{r^{2}}[/math]

Centripetal and centrifugal forces are a little harder to explain because centrifugal force is only observed in a rotating frame of reference, and thus is a fictitious force. The following image is from the HyperPhysics page on centrifugal force, and illustrates the difference better than I can in words.

ctrf.gif

Basically, centripetal force is the force that keeps you moving in a circle, and centrifugal force is a "fictitious" force you feel when you are turning that pushes you away from the centerpoint of the turn. You can think of gravity as being the centripetal force that keeps satellites in orbit around the Earth.

However, none of this is really relevant to your desire to "swim human body in earth atmosphere without reducing its Mass -Density."

If you are trying to float in the atmosphere, like floating in water, the only way you'll be able to pull that off is by having less than or equal density as the fluid you are floating in. Buoyancy is the force resisting gravity. Hot air balloons and helium balloons float in air because they have the same density as the air surrounding them. If their density is greater, then they sink, if less, then they rise. So there's no way to swim through Earth's atmosphere without decreasing your density (or the density of you and the vehicle you are riding in). Of course, there are more ways to overcome gravity than just buoyancy, such as thrust and lift, but I'm not sure that this is what you're after.

Maybe this will get you headed in the right direction at least.

Edited by JMJones0424

Those were my words. Everything but the illustration came from me. I provided links for you to follow if case I didn't adequately explain something. I do not appreciate being accused of plagiarism without merit or evidence. If you don't understand what I've written, please ask for clarification.

What in the world do you mean by "daily Life example what u feel about gravity in your Daily Life"?