stress

Guest simplicity

Guest simplicity

Hey! Well im only in grade 8, but i was wondering, im doing this science fair project and it is worth 50-60% of my mark, so i was wondering what kind of project can i do for "stress," i already finished the purpose and the first half of the scientific method, but im not sure how i should create the experiment. Also i have no ideas for a title page for my note book. If you have any suggestions please email me at lil_swt_g@hotmail.com Thanks! greatly appreciated!!

Guest simplicity

umm spring break just ended for me, and middle school does not have exams so that means i cant put a test to that...=S

Originally posted by simplicity

umm spring break just ended for me, and middle school does not have exams so that means i cant put a test to that...=S

Really? At my middleschool, we have exams a couple of times a quarter.

How about testing the GC levels at the before a test, and after? I assure you, you'll certainly get results. I get freaked when I have a test comming up (espcially last week, I had 6 tests, and have one more next week) even though I usually do pretty well. My friends are all like that, they get stressed before a test, and after, they are really relaxed.:D;)

Guest simplicity

haha yea i know what you mean. Everytime i have a test coming up i go insane trying to study since i am always worried about my marks even though they are good and all. But yea when the test starts i feel as if i dont know anything on that subject any more, then after the test i am relaxed but stressed to find out my mark..heh

Sometimes I don't even study, and I do great. I'd do just about anything for my grade/mark, espcially for extra credit. You won't believe what I have done for extra credit! I delibrately embarassed myself(by giving a speech, and I am terrible with speeches) just for 20 (or was it 10?) precious extra credit points!

I find that in studying for a test, you usually try to remember things that aren't real, so it's better to learn the material right off and don't study everything right before the test

of course not stressing over it is a big help as well;)