Source of Dark Matter

jatmacha

It might be a completely random and senseless idea but i would throw it to all who would be interested to contribute their valuable thoughts.

Could it be that as a black hole continuously keeps absorbing matter from all around it and compresses matter to such density that it nears its point where matter can no longer be compressed, as the black hole keeps absorbing matter it can not contain the matter and starts to spit out the excess matter and energy turning into a quasar, further as the dead star finally reach its pinnacle of absorption and density all this time continuously being opposed by the atoms force outwards counteracting the compression force. Now it finally explodes disintegrating all atoms and even their sub atomic particle converting into extremely small particles (dark particle), and emitting large amounts of energy at the same time(Dark Energy).

The dark particle i suppose would have properties of absorption of light and would have relatively high gravity thus the cluster of such particles would be dark matter.

Dark energy however would complement the force of expansion from the big bang- Think of a fire cracker bursting into 10 parts and few of the corresponding parts further bursting further, this would speed up the rate at which the particles would be traveling apart from each other after the first burst.

I suppose one would not be able to see the black hole exploding, unable to see them whole in the first place.

Since very very large stars have a shorter life and they are the ones that convert into black holes probable the above mentioned assumption came into play in the ancient universe after the big bang, this would have allowed dark matter being produced early hence allowing formation of galaxies and dark energy slowly winning the cosmic battle against gravity reaching the stage we are in today.

P.S- This is just an imaginative idea looking for exploration.

Let's assume that there is a dark matter & dark energy…. Just for one moment…

It's clear that this energy can't be the same every where, as its contribution might be eliminated.

Therefore, let's try to take all the available computing worldwide power in order to calculate the requested location and force direction of that dark energy.

But, as all the galaxies are moving at different direction, it's clear that after few moments, our calculation is useless. Therefore, by definition, there is no dark energy or dark mass…

Edited by David Levy

It's clear that this energy can't be the same every where, as its contribution might be eliminated

I'm not sure what this means. I'm not sure this means anything.

Therefore, by definition, there is no dark energy or dark mass…

All this time and you still don't know that dark energy and dark mass are two totally different things, and the only thing they have in common is the word 'dark'.

There are so many possible scenarios on this 'dark matter' business that it's not funny. There could be matter which only interacts with other matter gravitationally, but is otherwise completely transparent to and invisible to 'regular matter'. There could be a 'whole universe' of 'alternate matter' that exists right alongside regular matter but only interacts with its own kind. Maybe regular matter goes 'incommunicado' with other matter after a time, and we have whole galaxies of dark matter, and maybe ours will go dark too in time.

Because of its 'dark' nature it would be hard to confirm or deny any possibility related to dark matter. It may have to wait for a competent theory to prove or disprove it.

Consider heterotic string theory of the E8xE8 symmetry group.

In this supersymmetric theory, by Gross of Princeton I believe. each closed string has inherent dimensionality of ten in one direction to describe fermionic fields and sixteen more in the opposite direction ( 26 tootal ) to describe bosonic fields. It does not need renormalization and has gravitons as one of the bosonic field excitations. This E8xE8 symmetry breaks into two E8 symmetry groups, which then breaks to an E6 group and again to the familiar SU(3)xSU(2)xSU(1) groups of GUT ( SU(3) ) and standard model Electroweak ( SU(2)xSU(1) ). The two E8 symmetry groups are in effect two separate universes connected only by gravity since the other forces only arise after the symmetry break. This second universe s invisible to all other forces except gravity, so we have in effect at least doubled the mass of the universe without any visible other matter, and since the second E8 group does not have to break in the same sequence as the first, it could be composed of heavier particles, like say the supersymmetric equivalents of normal particles, explaning why they have never been observed.

I don't know enough about string theory to comment on the validity of this approach, maybe AJB can make some comments as he seems to be well versed on the subject.

Sorry, typing faster than I can think, and I type with two fingers.

Standard model electroweak symmetry group is SU(2)xU(1) not what I wrote in the previous post. The electomagnetic symmetry goup identified with the photon is U(1) not SU(1).

• 3 weeks later...

Good thinking. My version is that blackhole does eject matter. However, because of its strong gravity, the ejected material with not enough escape velocity end up coming back, and the ones with fast enough velocity end up totally escaping and travelling in a total straight line eventually. This version does seem more detailed isn't it.

I recommend readings on conservation of momentum of elastic collisions. It's good read for all physics enthusiasts. That is the actual core of Newtonian physics I believe.

My version is that blackhole does eject matter.

No, it doesn't. The escape velocity at the event horizon is c. No matter can attain that speed. Nothing gets ejected.

That is the actual core of Newtonian physics I believe.

Newtonian physics does not apply to BHs. Newtonian physics is an approximation which only applies to low-speed, low energy interactions.

Good thinking. My version is that blackhole does eject matter. However, because of its strong gravity, the ejected material with not enough escape velocity end up coming back, and the ones with fast enough velocity end up totally escaping and travelling in a total straight line eventually. This version does seem more detailed isn't it.

!

Moderator Note

Questions are to be answered with accepted science, not conjecture. If you wish to discuss "your version", do so in speculations, please.

There are very few, if any Swartzchild ( non-rotating ) and deinitely no charged black holes. A rotating black hole is the only physical solution. Black holes conserve angular momentum, and even if they could emit matter other than Hawking radiation, that matter would also conserve angular momentum and spiral away in ever increasing orbits. Not straight radial paths.

• 2 weeks later...