Animal spirits

chajazo

Talking about ghosts I went fishing to a lake and when I finish fishing it was at dusk and while walking to my car I was so scared.

Somebody advised me to go back there and take pictures and I did went back.

The pictures are amazing with many anomalies in each of the pics. I am posting one of those pics for you to analize and I have named this pick "tomcat" since you can see the face of some animal in it. I circle a few of the anomalies in it and there are more you can point in your replies if you wish,

Regards

chajazo

tomcat.jpg

Someone is scared of the dark or has heard one to many myth about a wandering lost animal spirit, if you were to make it a little more convincing I would have expected you to take a photo clearly in front of it making sure what you were seeing is a real ghost and a video of you being scared Sh**less .

I think that would deserve credit on Funniest Home Videos .

I was taking pictures to the landscape and wasn't looking

for anything else and that is what appeared. I am not trying to

convince you about to believe or not, but at least you are not

saying I fix the background. What can you say about the orb on

the center of the picture?

cjz

Honestly it looks like bs I dont see anything unusual I have taken a few pics with differant types of cameras and some poorly made film or a lens flaw can easily make a distortion of light and create a pattern, or u could have cut n pasted the images which is very easy to but i accuse u of nothing just statin my opinion I do not believe in dead creatures making film appearances.

I just took this picture in my back yard:

ghost.jpg

Totally a ghost.

Your backyard ghost is a layered picture. It can be seen on the layering on PSP 7 or above or Adobe, or any other good editor (not that PSP is top of the line).

lol, can you do better than that,

Ooooooooooh , Hide & seek , I like .

All fun & games today .

LOL chazazo..

Hey is that the predator I see standing at the other end near the seat embedded into the tree ? Nice work

I got another game .

Ok someone finish this sentence by adding words at a an increment of 1.

Trick photography is a good skill to have when.......

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I wouldn't say it's an animal spirit, but I videotaped a t.v. show . Then I used a digital camera's videeotaping abilities to record the videotape playing. Then I put the video onto the computer. I play it on Windows Media Player.

I made sure that all the sounds that could distract the me recording the videotape were blanked out. I turned off the radio, stopped the laundry machine, etc. I know the noise was neither me nor my sister. I've also ruled out neighbors playing some instrument next door.

From 0:52 to 0:58, there's this intriguing music or some humming. I played around with the EQ, dropping everything from 125 to 16K. The music is pretty loud. It's creeping me out because it sounds scary, demonic even.

Any explanations?