Will a Romney/Ryan win save us?

rigney

Well, to coin a phrase, "there you go again". Someone asks a question or raises a point, and you go off in another direction.

If you think 8 years of Bush was bad, just give Obama another 4 years to get it done and all of us will lose our balls.

Check this out and tell me what Obama has done right?

http://obamafailedpolicies.com/

Some facts just speak for theirselves if you give them the chance.

http://obamafailedpolicies.com/

A birther site? Seriously?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

Way to zero out the credibility of the site from the get-go.

What has Obama done right? How about

- going from a -9% GDP contraction rate to GDP growth?

- going from losing 750,000 jobs a month to creating 4.5 million private-sector jobs?

- fostering equality, in the form of the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act and repealing DADT?

- made health care available to millions more people

Are you against a better economy, or equality, or peoples' health?

Don't forget performance of the stock market, getting us out of Iraq, confirming our withdrawal from Afghanistan, handling smoothly the revolutions in Egypt and other parts of the middle east, dealing with the deep horizons oil disaster, and others.

091212krugman2-blog480.jpg

If you think 8 years of Bush was bad, just give Obama another 4 years to get it done and all of us will lose our balls.

Actually, if Romney wins and the economy improves, we'll never really know if it was because of the change in leadership or because of momentum from what Obama has accomplished so far. The best outcome is Obama winning, then if our balls grow or fall off we'll know it was due mostly to Obama's leadership.

At this point, knowing that Romney just wants more Bush, I'm more than willing to take a chance on the upwards trends and what seems to be working.

Rigney,

I had a look at the site you linked to.

They think that Kenya didn't exist before 1963.

That would be news to my dad who was born there about 30 years earlier.

Here is a picture of a bunch of people who would also be slightly put out to find that the country they served didn't exist.

http://www.oldcambrians.com/Photos-KenyaRegiment1961.html

However, your decision to link to more baseless crap is beside the point.

Here, once again, is the question you were asked.

Why do you think that a new right wing government would do anything more about it than the last one?

Please show some respect for the rules of the site by answering it.

Edited by John Cuthber

Rigney,

I had a look at the site you linked to.

They think that Kenya didn't exist before 1963.

That would be news to my dad who was born there about 30 years earlier.

Here is a picture of a bunch of people who would also be slightly put out to find that the country they served didn't exist.

http://www.oldcambrians.com/Photos-KenyaRegiment1961.html

However, your decision to link to more baseless crap is beside the point.

Here, once again, is the question you were asked.

Why do you think that a new right wing government would do anything more about it than the last one?

Because I trust a Romney and Ryan ticket more than an Obama, Biden ticket, OK? Hell, I would vote for Romney and Ryan even if they were democrats. And please don't preach to me about respect after some of the garbage I read on this forum

Please show some respect for the rules of the site by answering it.

And Kenya? You evidently don't know the meaning of baseless crap. You just can't use the name Kenya when it was never known as that simple name before 1963.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Edited by rigney

And Kenya? You evidently don't know the meaning of baseless crap. You just can't use the name Kenya when it was never known as that simple name before 1963.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Did you read either of your links, rigney? I did.

The anti-Obama one claims, "Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the 'British East Africa Protectorate'".

The Wikipedia link is a bit more scholarly and accurate, as you would imagine, citing, "The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, known from 1920 as the Kenya Colony. The independent Republic of Kenya was founded in December 1963."

So I guess it WAS known as Kenya in 1961. People wouldn't have called in Kenya Colony then, just like they don't call it the Republic of Kenya now. They call it by that simple name, Kenya.

Btw, is there a remote chance you might admit you're wr... wr... wrong about this? Just askin'.

Rigney,

My dad's birth certificate says Kenya.

The place did exist and there is independent evidence of it doing so.

I pointed out that evidence. Misunderstanding what it says in Wiki doesn't make you look any better- but it does suggest that you are very selective while looking at evidence and only see what you want to see.

Now answer the question.

(Your previous response made no sense as an answer to this question because it talked about Obama.

Obama was not part of the last right wing government.)

Why do you refuse to discuss why this is?

As I told you, I trust a Romney Ryan ticket much better than an Obama Biden ticket. And the following is much more explicit than I could ever explain.

This is a video Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has been consistently blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. But it was only a matter of time before the internet picked up on it. Yes, it may get me kicked off the forum, but these are excerpts and sound bites straight from Obamas mouth. I am not a Christian or religious person, but The United States was founded on Christian principals. The way I see it, from what I gather in this video, Obama has lied to our entire nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Edited by rigney

When did lies about someones faith become a reason they should not hold office? I don't know what's worse. The assertion that Obama is a Muslim, or the fact that you think being Muslim is enough to disqualify someone from office.

Ignorance.jpg

When did lies about someones faith become a reason they should not hold office? I don't know what's worse. The assertion that Obama is a Muslim, or the fact that you think being Muslim is enough to disqualify someone from office.

Ignorance.jpg

Turn it around and around and around however you want to spin it. But I despise a liar regardless of his faith or lack of faith. A Muslim running for office is no different than a Protestant, Catholic Methodist etc. But if you believe Americans will eventually bow to Sharia Law, you're full of it. That my friend is pure ignorance. Edited by rigney

As I told you, I trust a Romney Ryan ticket much better than an Obama Biden ticket.

But you have steadfastly refused to tell us WHY, even when asked repeatedly. I conclude that you have no valid reason, only misguided and unfounded hatred for Obama.

This is a video Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has been consistently blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. But it was only a matter of time before the internet picked up on it. Yes, it may get me kicked off the forum, but these are excerpts and sound bites straight from Obamas mouth. I am not a Christian or religious person, but The United States was founded on Christian principals. The way I see it, from what I gather in this video, Obama has lied to our entire nation.

I get so sick and tired of all the out-of-context garbage you try to serve up as evidence that Obama is the boogie-man. Every single one of those supposed Hannity clips are hack jobs snipped from larger segments, and if you even bothered to check a source like Snopes on the My Muslim Faith clip, you'd see for yourself what a farce that whole video is. There's a real reason behind why FOX won't air it, because even they couldn't get away with such deceit. That's why it got placed on the internet, where uber-right wing non-thinkers can pick up on it and stick it with the rest of the crap they pull out of their ass.

Rigney,

Is there any chance you will shut up about Obama for a minute and actually answer my question? At the very least, stop posting laughable bad editing.

Once again I remind you that, since it is asking about the previous right wing government and a possible future one, it has nothing to do with Obama.

Got that?

OK, here;'s the question again (in case you have forgotten, it's about the pay rates in the public sector).

But you have steadfastly refused to tell us WHY, even when asked repeatedly. I conclude that you have no valid reason, only misguided and unfounded hatred for Obama.

I get so sick and tired of all the out-of-context garbage you try to serve up as evidence that Obama is the boogie-man. Every single one of those supposed Hannity clips are hack jobs snipped from larger segments, and if you even bothered to check a source like Snopes on the My Muslim Faith clip, you'd see for yourself what a farce that whole video is. There's a real reason behind why FOX won't air it, because even they couldn't get away with such deceit. That's why it got placed on the internet, where uber-right wing non-thinkers can pick up on it and stick it with the rest of the crap they pull out of their ass.

There is a lot of crap pulled from many ass holes, but every word uttered here is Obama's and is hacked or chopped from something he has voiced. I didn't make this crap up. But you might ask how I know when Obama is lying? It's when I see his mouth move. And snopes! It's owned and operated as a left wing rag. Personally I could care less if Obama is a Muslim or not. My concern is that half this nation thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Now, to me that’s scary; “By God”. Edited by rigney

Rigney,

Is there any chance you will shut up about Obama for a minute and actually answer my question? At the very least, stop posting laughable bad editing.

Once again I remind you that, since it is asking about the previous right wing government and a possible future one, it has nothing to do with Obama.

Got that?

OK, here;'s the question again (in case you have forgotten, it's about the pay rates in the public sector).

And it's remarkable what bad editing can do.

There is a lot of crap pulled from many ass holes, but every word uttered here is Obama's and is hacked or chopped from something he has voiced. I didn't make this up. You might ask how I know when Obama is lying? It's when I see his mouth move. And snopes! It's owned and operated as a left wing rag. Personally I could care less if he’s a Muslim or not. My concern is that half this nation thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Now, to me that’s scary, “By God”.

Edited by John Cuthber

Rigney,

Got that?

Even with your prevailing bad manners and left wing dogmatic leanings, I'll try answering your question. During the eight years Bush was in office many unfortunate things happened. After only a few months as president, some fanatical nut cases decided we no longer needed the pentagon, trade center and quite possibly our capitol. It took the Bush crowd some time and fancy dancing to eventually figure out what was happening. But after figuring out where the attacks came from, our military went after them. Now Clinton had left America pretty solvent when his term was up, so we had plenty of cash on hand to pursue the bad guys with, only to find out after some chasing that there were more of them than just a few airplane highjackers. "We had wars on our hands". Anyway, businesses didn't suffer that much. As a matter of fact, most actually making wads of money that the Bush crew spent like a bunch of drunken G.I.s on leave in Paris. But then we ("somehow"?) found out that Saddam Hussain was still pissed at us for throwing his ass out of Kuait and was supposedly building a nuclear bomb plus having a play pen filled with WOMD. Well, since we can't find ben Ladin we may as well go after this nut Hussain. The cost is great and some of our guys didn't make it, but our military put his bad boys to flight. As we were beginning to clear that shit up in Iraq, we find that ben Ladin is hiding in Afghanistan. Well! Let's go kick some ass. So we more or less invade Afghanistan, with most of the people's blessing. By the way, same thing happened in Iraq. Well, wars costs money, but Clinton had left us well heeled. So we really go after ben Ladin big time. Since things are going so well here in the states, thanks to Clinton; large companies and even some smaller contributors to the war's effort are making mucho dinaro. I'd like to think of America at that time as being status quo. And the wars? Except for getting a bunch of our youngsters killed and maimed, the USA is making money hand over fist. And Bush is doing what any good civilized president does; leading his troops. But since all good things must come to an end and after spending 4 Trillion $ in those 8 years, Bush says, Adios and leves SENATOR OBAMA up to his ass in debt. Now, why would you think that I would think that we will need another right wing government shortly? Is there anything else I might help you with? And by the way, we will likely be in another war before the next president can be sworn into office or before Obama can start his new term. Edited by rigney

Turn it around and around and around however you want to spin it. But I despise a liar regardless of his faith or lack of faith.

Romney and Ryan have been documented to be prolific liars, so this argument doesn't hold any water. You must, by your own admission, despise them.

This is a video Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has been consistently blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks.

How, exactly, has Obama blocked this? I'm sure that you will document evidence that backs up this claim. Yeah, sure you will.

Even with your prevailing bad manners and left wing dogmatic leanings, I'll try answering your question. During the eight years Bush was in office many unfortunate things happened. After only a few months as president, some fanatical nut cases decided we no longer needed the pentagon, trade center and quite possibly our capitol. It took the Bush crowd some time and fancy dancing to eventually figure out what was happening. But after figuring out where the attacks came from, our military went after them. Now Clinton had left America pretty solvent when his term was up, so we had plenty of cash on hand to pursue the bad guys with, only to find out after some chasing that there were more of them than just a few airplane highjackers. "We had wars on our hands". Anyway, businesses didn't suffer that much. As a matter of fact, most actually making wads of money that the Bush crew spent like a bunch of drunken G.I.s on leave in Paris. But then we ("somehow"?) found out that Saddam Hussain was still pissed at us for throwing his ass out of Kuait and was supposedly building a nuclear bomb plus having a play pen filled with WOMD. Well, since we can't find ben Ladin we may as well go after this nut Hussain. The cost is great and some of our guys didn't make it, but our military put his bad boys to flight. As we were beginning to clear that shit up in Iraq, we find that ben Ladin is hiding in Afghanistan. Well! Let's go kick some ass. So we more or less invade Afghanistan, with most of the people's blessing. By the way, same thing happened in Iraq. Well, wars costs money, but Clinton had left us well heeled. So we really go after ben Ladin big time. Since things are going so well here in the states, thanks to Clinton; large companies and even some smaller contributors to the war's effort are making mucho dinaro. I'd like to think of America at that time as being status quo. And the wars? Except for getting a bunch of our youngsters killed and maimed, the USA is making money hand over fist. And Bush is doing what any good civilized president does; leading his troops. But since all good things must come to an end and after spending 4 Trillion $ in those 8 years, Bush says, Adios and leves SENATOR OBAMA up to his ass in debt. Now, why would you think that I would think that we will need another right wing government shortly? Is there anything else I might help you with? And by the way, we will likely be in another war before the next president can be sworn into office or before Obama can start his new term.

I call Poe on this. No way anyone who remembers any history could say this.

=Uncool-

OK, so wars tend to increase state employment.

Fair enough but the September 11 attacks don't (and didn't) make sense as a provocation of that war.

The bombers weren't from Iraq, so why attack Iraq in response to them?

What you have shown is that Bush was prepared to start a war for reasons that are unclear, even though it would increase state employment.

Why do you think others like him might not do the same?

Oh, btw it's bad manners to ignore questions here.

What bad manners on my part were you talking about?

Romney and Ryan have been documented to be prolific liars, so this argument doesn't hold any water. You must, by your own admission, despise them.

How, exactly, has Obama blocked this? I'm sure that you will document evidence that backs up this claim. Yeah, sure you will.

No more than I can substantiate this claim, other than the Reverend's own words.