Osama Bin Laden's Death - Suspicious?

morgsboi

This is a copy from my topic on a different forum site but I wanted to post it here too. Please go on the link and tell me what you think of some of the replies to it too. :) This is the link to the original: http://www.thetechga.../t=3920116.html

Hi, you may have seen my previous topic on the conspiracy of 9/11. Here

Please, don't "flick through" when reading this. It's good to read carefully and take in all the information given. And I would love it if you comment. :) It's great to see everyone's view on the topic.

Firstly, I do not mean to offend anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine.

I've been thinking about when the death of Osama Bin Laden was announced. The 9/11 cover up had a lot of holes, big holes, and the US government know this. Could they have planned out a better story for Osama's death? Why was so much hidden and unannounced? Here are the main points that I've come up with:

• 1. It was said they did a DNA test but where were the results on this?
    2. They buried his body at sea? Oh yeah, like that's going to happen. Think about it. If you had been looking for since 1988, would you just dump the body at sea or hand it over to some real experts?
    3. Was the date a coincidence? His date of death is 2nd May, 2011 but that is because of the time difference. In the US, it was actually the 1st of May. The 1st of May is international workers day. On top of that, it was EXACTLY 8 years since the invasion of Iraq!
Click here for the dates. Are you starting to think yet? You should be.
4. Where was he found? No, not a cave but a military compound! Did nobody stop to think, oh, maybe he isn't in a cave but he's protected 24/7 by armed guards!
Abbottabad is a city with high military establishments.
5. Why were details not released on his death? It is said that he used his wife as a human shield but is that true? How do we know that he didn't try to surrender? You would have thought that a full on navy seals operation would have recorded the whole thing for reference.
6. Why is there not any legit pictures of his corpse? Now you may have seen a picture of it but ask yourself, is it real?
The image below may be disturbing to some people. By clicking "Show Content", you are agreeing to view this image in the knowledge that you may find it disturbing.

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

Can you see how that is faked?

So, where is all the evidence? There is absolutely none except for people's word. If you watched the 9/11 video which I posted, you will know how the US government's word counts for :idea: !!! Please leave any comments you have on here.

If you have anything to say against it, please give valid opinions.

65bm8k.jpg

Edited by morgsboi

If you have anything to say against it, please give evidence. I hate it when people say that something didn't happen and they cant give anything to backup their statement.

I chuckle at your apparent lack of self-awareness considering you just posted an argument based on... hot air and and insinuation and nothing more.

I chuckle at your apparent lack of self-awareness considering you just posted an argument based on... hot air and and insinuation and nothing more.

For a start, that's what you pick up on?? And what does that even mean?

I have no reason to assume massive conspiracy when the truth seems so much more valid and likely. Nothing you have presented gives me any reason whatsoever to doubt this.

Please explain. The quotation system isn't there for nothing.

Please explain. The quotation system isn't there for nothing.

How much more clear can I be?

I have no reason to assume massive conspiracy when the truth seems so much more valid and likely. Nothing you have presented gives me any reason whatsoever to doubt this.

What is your evidence?

There is not evidence. There is a set of opinions which some may comprehend as coincidences, and others as reality. Make the decision yourself.

How much more clear can I be?

Then get off the topic then.

So you've just shown that the only reason you believe these conspiracies is because, in your mind, they don't add up. That's ridiculous, you're letting yourself get carried away.

I get the impression that the only reason people buy into these things, is because they wish they were true.

Why not look into real conspiracies (Refrain yourself from abusing this information by adding wild theories to it), for e.g. Operation Northwoods; plans by the CIA to carry out terrorist attacks on American citizens, and pin the blame on Cuba, so they could invade.

Why not look into the so called 'forgotten holocaust'- that is- Unit 731.

Reality is much worse and much weirder than fiction. So, stop buying into this bs and learn some real history, if catastrophe really excites you that much.

As for those pictures of Osama Bin Laden, in your so called "spoiler", it was established that they were produced by randomers. Your government NEVER claimed that to be him.

So you've just shown that the only reason you believe these conspiracies is because, in your mind, they don't add up. That's ridiculous, you're letting yourself get carried away.

I get the impression that the only reason people buy into these things, is because they wish they were true.

Why not look into real conspiracies (Refrain yourself from abusing this information by adding wild theories to it), for e.g. Operation Northwoods; plans by the CIA to carry out terrorist attacks on American citizens, and pin the blame on Cuba, so they could invade.

Why not look into the so called 'forgotten holocaust'- that is- Unit 731.

Reality is much worse and much weirder than fiction. So, stop buying into this bs and learn some real history, if catastrophe really excites you that much.

As for those pictures of Osama Bin Laden, in your so called "spoiler", it was established that they were produced by randomers. Your government NEVER claimed that to be him.

This is what my personal opinion is. As far as I know, there hasn't really been any questions raised about the matter.

Ok, this is why some of us find this amusing. When I ask for evidence, you say:

There is not evidence.

Yet you admonished us to not speak in opposition unless we had evidence:

If you have anything to say against it, please give evidence. I hate it when people say that something didn't happen and they cant give anything to backup their statement.

Do you get it now?

(Edit - Spelling)

Edited by zapatos

Ok, this is why some of us find this amusng. When I ask for evidence, you say:

Yet you admonished us to not speak in opposition unless we had evidence:

Do you get it now?

Oh, that bit. I understand the mistake. It's just been a misunderstanding. I'll change it now. Thanks. :)

It's really very poor form to edit your post after several people have responded to it. Also, your doing so doesn't quite matter in this instance since others like me already quoted the part you just edited out.

Edited by iNow

morgsboi,

It went down the way it went down. We found him, we killed him and we buried him at sea, so his body could not be a focal point for anything dangerous to us.

Case closed. Justice done. And one less viper in the pit.

We already conspired to get him. And we did. What more are you looking for?

Regards, TAR2

If I was Osama bin Laden and the USA had just faked my death, I'd be taping myself mooning the camera next to a picture of today's paper and sending it to every major media outlet in the world. The damage to US creditability would be devastating.

So, for a start, if I was in charge of the US, I wouldn't give someone who hates us that much power to hurt us solely for the sake of, let's face it, spawning a bunch of massive college parties for about a week. It's been a dozen years. Most of the population of the US had already stopped thinking about it on more than an extremely occasional basis and the assassination really didn't accomplish much of anything domestically. Hell, abroad it strained relations with Pakistan. If they were going to fake an assassination they really should have stuck him in a cave in Afghanistan. Nobody would have been surprised and the amount of outrage from anyone not actually in AQ would have been effectively zero.

I understand that you find a lot of facts suspicious, the issue is that I can understand how things could have happened in reality that lead to all those things, but I don't understand why someone would stage it to appear the way that it happened. There were significantly more advantageous ways to go about doing it, and it only makes sense if they already knew that Osama bin Laden was dead or in custody, in which case why not just say that because it realistically wouldn't be much different in its effect.

Literally the only thing I think you could even stretch an argument for is that they actually captured him in the raid without killing him and are keeping it a secret in order to minimize retaliation (e.g. From people trying to free him) and/or ensure any intelligence they get from him stays usable for longer.

Note that I think this is significantly less likely than that he is just dead, but "everything except for the actually killing him part actually happened" is literally the only way you can get a narrative where the government secretly didn't kill Osama that isn't just a lot fucking weirder than the supposed inconsistencies in the story.

Edited by Delta1212

Delta1212,

I like your way of looking at it.

I think in general there are things that people keep secret from some people and not from others. I think in general there are those capable of fooling me all the time, if they wished. If I would be told something in confidence, so that I knew something someone else did not know, and there was a benefit, a reason to not spill the beans, I would not spill them. Even though I believe honesty to be the best policy.

There are always intrigues going on. Sometimes in fun, sometime with small stakes, sometimes with huge ones.

In the case of the Death of Bin Laden, I am of the opinion that it may not have gone down EXACTLY like it was reported, and for specific reasons the reports may have varied from what actually occured, but my president (who is my president, even though I voted against him) ordered the raid and was in a room with other high ranking U.S. officials monitoring the raid, as it occurred. THEY know exactly what happened, and what ever they said happened either occurred, or they are saying for a reason that is ok for them to have, as far as I am concerned. Because any "fooling" that they may be engaged in, is not to fool me, but to fool my enemies.

Regards, TAR2

In other words, it matters not if you are and agent, a double agent, a triple agent or a quadrupal agent. It matters what side you are on.

The 9/11 cover up had a lot of holes, big holes, and the US government know this. Could they have planned out a better story for Osama's death? Why was so much hidden and unannounced?

Off topic, but what 9/11 cover-up? Start another thread if you wish to support this assertion, but please, do not state it as a fact.

Here are the main points that I've come up with:

• 1. It was said they did a DNA test but where were the results on this?

I don't know, do you? Why would you expect these results to be public knowledge?

• 2. They buried his body at sea? Oh yeah, like that's going to happen. Think about it. If you had been looking for since 1988, would you just dump the body at sea or hand it over to some real experts?

Burial at sea is not an uncommon occurrence when dealing with the deceased on ships. Especially, in this case, where the US had a vested interest in assuring that there would not be a specific location that could later turn into a shrine for a dead martyr. It would seem to be silly to do anything other than a burial at sea from the point of view of the US.

• 3. Was the date a coincidence? His date of death is 2nd May, 2011 but that is because of the time difference. In the US, it was actually the 1st of May. The 1st of May is international workers day. On top of that, it was EXACTLY 8 years since the invasion of Iraq!
Click here for the dates. Are you starting to think yet? You should be.

I'm thinking, but I don't think you want to know what it is that I'm thinking about you. Nevermind that correlation does not equal causation. Nevermind that this statement doesn't present any actual analysis of the facts, but instead asks if a circumstantial coincidence could be meaningful. You haven't given any evidence whatsoever that the date in question was meaningful in any way. What date would you have preferred that we kill UBL?

• 4. Where was he found? No, not a cave but a military compound! Did nobody stop to think, oh, maybe he isn't in a cave but he's protected 24/7 by armed guards!
Abbottabad is a city with high military establishments.

What on earth are you getting at here? That UBL was found right under the nose of the ISI really shouldn't be that remarkable if you know anything about the history of the UBLG, the Taliban, and the ISI.

• 5. Why were details not released on his death? It is said that he used his wife as a human shield but is that true? How do we know that he didn't try to surrender? You would have thought that a full on navy seals operation would have recorded the whole thing for reference.

I'm going to be very blunt here. Even if he did try to surrender, I personally doubt that surrender was ever an option. Had he surrendered, we'd have been obligated to try and convict him. Such a trial and the execution of the verdict would have greatly increased the chances of him becoming a martyr for his cause. See the answer to question #2. Any details about his capture can be taken at face value or disgarded, depending on your desires, but you've got to recognize why the US wouldn't want to capture UBL alive. Any value of intel he might give, assuming we didn't already know it or couldn't find it on site, would be dwarfed by the negative consequences of a legal trial. If he did try to surrender, and you have offered no evidence whatsoever to show that he did, then he was executed on site, and in my opinion rightfully so.

6. Why is there not any legit pictures of his corpse? Now you may have seen a picture of it but ask yourself, is it real?

• The image below may be disturbing to some people. By clicking "Show Content", you are agreeing to view this image in the knowledge that you may find it disturbing.

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

Can you see how that is faked?

So, where is all the evidence? There is absolutely none except for people's word. If you watched the 9/11 video which I posted, you will know how the US government's word counts for :idea: !!! Please leave any comments you have on here.

If you have anything to say against it, please give valid opinions.

65bm8k.jpg

What constitutes a valid opinion? You've offered absolutely nothing in terms of evidence. In fact, you've done nothing at all but question the intentions of the few that actually do know the truth. As neither you nor I can ever know the truth, and as the reported facts seem to agree with conceived expectations of the actions of those concerned and there has not yet been any reason to doubt those facts, I see no reason at all to take your concerns as anything more than the ravings of one convinced a priori of a malicious subterfuge.

BTW, what are your sources for those last photos? Why should I take you or your source to be accurate over the account given by the US government? If I were to take the first and last photos, and substitute the middle photo with that of my raging hard c..k, how would that substantially change your point?