ydoaPs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) 2 teachers... 13 kids

2) pay 400 bucks a month to go to this school

3) all schoolwork is on a homeschooling computer program

4) only allowed to do school 4 hours a day, rest is drug counceling/chapel/gym/12 step program/life steps

5) drugs float around this school like it's a market

6) it's 40 minutes from where I live

7) the title is "Teen Challenge Christian Academy"

8) kids leave and come every few weeks from prison

This is a school I got sent to after skipping school and other such garbage a rebellious teenager does... So I'm pretty screwed over. I don't belong here... even my councelor thinks so.

2. your wrong

3. i agree

8 in english plz

10. pacers colors are yellow and BLUE not black and gold

2.i am right. i was told by not only students, but teachers, guidence councelors, and standerdized tests. btw, i got a 95% on the ASVAB, what did you get, kitty?

3.mutual agreement is almost always a good thing

8."high school is very easy"

10.close enough. if you look closely, our colors are blue and yellow most of the time. they just say it is black and gold.

the golden bears suck ass. so does indiana as a whole

2.i am right. i was told by not only students' date=' but teachers, guidence councelors, and standerdized tests. btw, i got a 95% on the ASVAB, what did you get, kitty?

3.mutual agreement is almost always a good thing

8."high school is very easy"

10.close enough. if you look closely, our colors are blue and yellow most of the time. they just say it is black and gold.

the golden bears suck ass. so does indiana as a whole[/quote']

u know what i got on it u were there when i got them

I resented to idea of State run thought indoctrination, trying to make everyone the same. Who are they to tell me HOW and WHAT I should think. their job should simply be to answer questions and provide the resources and materials for the answers. not try and turn our minds into some homogenous blob that fits nicely into their Spam Can.

I hated school!

I could go on and on about public schools but one of the reasons I left is because the US public schools are made to build cookie-cutter factory workers and soldiers. A bit of small unit tactics football any one?

Do you guys feel you need to prove something?

1) Teachers that know less than me. ( of which there are like 3 in the easy classes)

2) Disorganized classes.

3) The shit the teachers and administrators give you over the littlest things.

4) There are only 6 computers in the liberary.

5) Rich kids that do things wrong but just pay off the administrators.

6) Kids flunking all their classes but not getting expelled for various reasons.

7) Pot-heads that wont share it with me.

8) Religious kids getting pissed of at non-religious kids.

9) THE FOOD F#*$ING SUCKS!!

10) Not being allowed to take more advanced classes because of prerequsite requirements.

11) I could go on and on....but nobody really cares.

this thread is a good example of freedom of speech and child rights!!!!!!!!

"BEWARE of the Thought Police!" -- YT2095

beware of your mamma incase she is checking what exactly you are doing on your computer!

I'm not sure if anyone notes this but just another mention ,

The fact that I know a third of American states has forbidden the teaching of darwinism ,makes me shocked to know more christian freaks will be will become brain-washed into believing that understanding evolution is wrong ,reality check ?

Reading some of these posts it makes me glad that my siblings and I were homeschooled for most of our lives, after our parents got fed up with our schools.

Out of the four real schools I went to, the first I was expelled or otherwise removed from (and you don't even want to know why), the second was kindergarten (nothing much to speak of), the third held me back with stupid-level work (maths worksheets with questions like "4 + 0 = ?"), and the time I spent at the fourth were some of the best years of my life, since it was then further education and some individual thought was allowed.

It's interesting, Lance, because we were/are both homeschooled, and we were/are both in the situation where we could get into college two years early because of it. :)