Who plays what ?

slickinfinit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I've thought about practicing piano playing, but then again I'm probably too lazy for that. :I Element collecting, chemistry related stuff, annihilating evil furniture and playing FPS- or RP-games way too many hours a day is enough for me.

hmm, im sure there was another thread like this.

anyway, i used to play the violin for quite a long time and was quite good at it too but after a while you loose interest a bit and i really didnt have time to practice.

i was taught recorder but that was like 5 years ago!!!

and i play basic stuff on the piano which i've just picked up myself over the last few years.

I play the good old guitar. I got one for Christmas last year, so obviously I have only been playing for a year. Like sepultallica, I've only learned from tab so far. Gonna take lessons soon though. I like the Metallica and Iron Maiden. Also, on the bluesy side Lynyrd Skynyrd and Creed are a great group too. Technique is annoying, develop your own style. As long as you can play isn't that all matters? lol

being one of the most simple musical instuments to learn (and inexpensive) it`s a great way of teaching the basics :)

i had to play one of those damn things in jr high. you know whats the worst thing about them? they keep recycling those moth peice thingys. they say its ok cuz they dump em in that alcohol solution but i never did feel right about it.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm a huge piano fan, and i am starting a small career in it aside of studying physics.

i started to get a little interested in guitar, but that faded. Now i just use Powertracks Pro to make new songs on my pc...

if anybody has any finger exercises that would greatly improve my skills, please detail...danke