What is good for health, Money or Food?

MaryBernal

• 1 month later...

I hope that there is no one that says money is more important than food. This is because without money we can live for many days even for years. But if we don't eat food we can' live more than three days.

Some people may say, if there is no money how could we get food. But food is not always gained by money. We can get food from trees.

Let me take you to the ancient living system; before thousands years ago. There was no money at that time. But the human beings at that time survive either by hunting or by gathering food. Therefore, even if we don't have money we can use this system, since it has no acceptance by many people.

A person should eat a food 3 times at a minimum, this is because with out food anyone can't survive.

Note: - If there is anyone who says money is more important than food, I will give it an activity.

i.e. for 4 days.

- At the first two days stay with out money by preparing its food.

- At the second two days stay with out food by earning money , not being used for food.

NOW THE PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND WHICH ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT.

THANK YOU!!!

It's my opinion that once an amount of money surpasses a baseline requirement to cover pretty much the lowest tier of Maslow's hierarchy, it is then frivolous and purely for enjoyment. Which is still of value- but not as necessary as the basic physiological requirements.

Edited by Appolinaria

I hope that there is no one that says money is more important than food. This is because without money we can live for many days even for years. But if we don't eat food we can' live more than three days.

Some people may say, if there is no money how could we get food. But food is not always gained by money. We can get food from trees.

Let me take you to the ancient living system; before thousands years ago. There was no money at that time. But the human beings at that time survive either by hunting or by gathering food. Therefore, even if we don't have money we can use this system, since it has no acceptance by many people.

A person should eat a food 3 times at a minimum, this is because with out food anyone can't survive.

Note: - If there is anyone who says money is more important than food, I will give it an activity.

i.e. for 4 days.

- At the first two days stay with out money by preparing its food.

- At the second two days stay with out food by earning money , not being used for food.

NOW THE PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND WHICH ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT.

THANK YOU!!!

You’re thinking of water, without which one would die very quickly, food however, one can live without for quite some time. Phi and Appolinaria are right, in our modern world we need money to at least achieve the lowest order of Maslow’s hierarchy, we need farming to feed the world, and modern farming wouldn’t be possible without money.

i would have to go with money, if you are obscenely wealthy and eat badly just pay for a nutritionists, if you are dying clone yourself and do a brain transplant, if all else fails, dump a couple of billion at engineers biologists and whoever you can find and finally get practical cybernetics working.

also if you have a problem where there are no food crops, you can solve it with money, synthesizing amino acids, sugars, and lipids isn’t that hard. it just costs too much.

so yea money>food if you know how to use money

if you are an idiot... well there’s no helping the terminally stupid

you are forgetting that for most of our history, kings lived to the ripe old age of 50 while peasants died at 20 or younger

well that is asuming you werent impaled with sharp objects, were poisined, shot, hung, strangled, or otherwhise murdered