Exploding Cellphones?!?

Tesseract

The reception in Antartica must be pretty good for mobile phone devices to work .

It has been found also that the emitted microwaves can be good for you in the morning as there supposed to increase brain activity .

Ladies beware where you keep your mobiles , might have to set it on to 'ring mode' just incase .

Now you just have to prove they can affect your brain.

actualy, a darn good point!

near MW radiation will only have a limited penetration power at best, and we`re also talikng about miliwatts here too, so the level of penetration won`t be great nor will the local heating effects.

I`de more inclined to beleive Ear tumors or scalp growths than effects upon the brain!?

actualy' date=' a darn good point!

near MW radiation will only have a limited penetration power at best, and we`re also talikng about miliwatts here too, so the level of penetration won`t be great nor will the local heating effects.

I`de more inclined to beleive Ear tumors or scalp growths than effects upon the brain!?[/quote']

More to the point it's non-ionizing, and we get loads of RF and microwave radiation from the sun anyways.

RF sure during the 11 year cycle (and spurious emission between) but MW from the sun?

I`de have thought the atmosphere and moisture content would have negated that?

tell me more :)

But microwaves are in the SHF band not EHF theyre commenly used by comsats.I think the range is 30cm-10mm.

US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to recent cellphone related attacks, we have decided to raise the terror alert level to RED. We ask all citizens not to panis but we believe the terrorists are using cellphones to attack America. We ask all citizens to do the following:

1) Do not answer or call using a cellphone, we belive Fido to be the largest terror threat.

2) Drop all cellphones and bring family to local panic room or bomb shelter.

3) Avoid ALL international

calls.

4) Call bomb disposal hotline (DO NOT USE A CELLPHONE) if you believe you are in danger of a cellphone attack.

5) If you cannot locate a standared phone use a standardized homeland security flare to singnal for assistance.

Thank you for your assistance,

DHS advisory comission

RF sure during the 11 year cycle (and spurious emission between) but MW from the sun?

I`de have thought the atmosphere and moisture content would have negated that?

tell me more :)

I haven't been able to find anything that shows how much gets through, but the sun is a blackbody at about 6000K and radiates a lot in the longer wavelengths. When some satellites are lined up with the sun their signals are basically washed out during the transit because of the solar radiation. So some must be getting through.

The radiation from the sun will be absorbed and re-emitted at lower temperatures, meaning that the radiation from terrestrial objects is peaked at lower wavelengths. The average human radiates about 100 watts, and almost none of that is in the visible. So it's IR and longer wavelengths. Is anybody worried that RF from people is causing problems?