How do you get a job at northrop grumman?

landscape

I'm currently a Computer Science student that wants to get a job at northrop grumman. I've applied (multiple times!) for internships through their company website, but I can't seem to get my foot in the door!

I'm told that you must know someone at the company and get referred in order to get a job there. I want to work in the unmanned aerial division - does anyone have any tips?

Hi student!

Boy, that's so ambitious (http://www.northropgrumman.com/). A little bit more and they are up to building spaceships :)

I wonder what working atmosphere they are maintaining? I believe that is a kind of firm that people are spending a half of life to get educated enough to offer something to them. But if U want a job there, don't give up, U'll think of something one day :)

Did U try to elaborate the whole site, put interesting things on paper and spend few days on thinking what improvements U could bring in their business, from tech side? They are hardly to immediately accept any suggestions (no matter how good they are), but imho practical improvements could look pretty good once written down, if they are concise enough to read them in three minutes. This way more precise department of interest can be isolated.

Best wishes :)

They're not that impressive. They hire people who don't know what they're doing to do shoddy work. I've had to fix their mistakes countless times. I'd suggest somewhere else. Lockheed always did good work.

I hope they do no mistakes in making planes. I'd hate to see screws and engine parts falling off from wings while riding on 10000 feets. I guess they have to pass some higher force atest for that part, otherwise... :(