Why I'm not able to start topics in most of the forums ??

Because you forget to login!

Or, maybe because you don't even have an account?

Or, perhaps your keyboard is not plugged in?

Or, maybe your laptop ran out of battery?

Or, maybe your mother told you to do your homework instead of surfing the internet?

Really, there could be many reasons. Maybe you can give a little more information what is going wrong?

Because you forget to login!

Or, maybe because you don't even have an account?

Or, perhaps your keyboard is not plugged in?

Or, maybe your laptop ran out of battery?

Or, maybe your mother told you to do your homework instead of surfing the internet?

Really, there could be many reasons. Maybe you can give a little more information what is going wrong?

thats harsh; its because you dont have enough posts probably....

If someone thinks that was harsh, I'll apologise. I thought it was funny.

As far as I know, we no longer have a requirement for a minimum number of posts for any of our own forums, that's why I thought that sesh was actually talking about other forums. Maybe one of my fellow mods knows if we recently changed something?

Why I'm not able to start topics in most of the forums ??

Which sub-forums aren't letting you post a new thread? As CaptainPanic says (in a funnily harsh way), we no longer have any minimum post counts for Politics and Religion, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Pushing the right button is the only thing that comes to mind, but you must have pushed the right button to start this one. I'm flummoxed (that's right, I said it, I used the science f-bomb).